It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy - Search for the Philosopher Stone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
a reply to: sycomix

Dont know why you linked mountain water ( probably imported )

Not in the least, I have been to the wells it is bottled from, only about 45 min. from me. Once it was a regular tourist thing. That is beside the point though. It is the PH I think that is the key here. I am not a pharma chemist these are simply my observations along with some slightly more than the average amateur tinkering.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
So according to what I am reading, you can take monatomic gold product like this and combine it with sulphur like this and get a product that can heal a lot of ailments?

Could you just blend them both in a blender with purified water? Are there ratios for gold to sulfur, am I understanding this correctly?

Edit to add: I am sure there is more to it then that, such as using an alkaline solution like the aforementioned "Organic Wine". To me, Organic Wine just means stuff you brew yourself with fresh fruits, honey, yeast, ect. But I am quite interested in knowing this. Like the Gold Sulfur alkaline solution, how to make it, and dosages, ratios.

As I stated prior, I am nearly positive that the PH has a lot to do with it. After several trials and many errors where we just got foul smelling white sludge, I think it is basically 1 part gold to 2 parts sulfur/sulphur (screw spelling) however it seams when spinning it down in the centrifuge only some of the sulfurs are retained in the compound. (relative gravity would seem to indicate that not all of the sulfurs bonded with the golds, it comes out in layers, one reason i suspect I need a better centrifuge) It is also important to note this compound is very oddly temp sensitive, to warm and it comes undone and you end up with sludge again. By no means do I claim this as doctrine or something to that effect, these are merely observations from trials and errors. That is why I advised in my prior reply to do your own research.

EDIT: Also important to note in the first several runs we used the stuff that was made in a german lab, we were not making it ourselves. I am sure they had access to and used things we had not thought of. When my buddy first approached them about this substance they were not all that shocked by the request. This leads me to think this is not new information, why else would they already know about what we asked for?
edit on 7-8-2015 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yes, temperature is an issue. So a blinder with high PH water (cooled) with those ratios may not work? If the blinder is high speed enough, and the temp cool enough, I am thinking that the alkaline solution will help with bonding and creating the "philosophers stone", so to speak.

On the research side of it, I can find nothing on google, bing, or a few other search engines, which is why I come to the person who has had the means, supplies, and gumption to try it out.

In your opinion, with the products listed in my previous reply, could this be feasible. I haven't the $$ to spend on the supplies at present, but in the future, I would like to try this out.

Edit to add: they were most likely not surprised because there are "supplements" on the market for Mono-atomic Gold. Like the a fore-posted etherium gold.
edit on 8/7/2015 by Skada because: Edit to your edit

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Hard to say because from what I can gather from searches none of them use the S binding agent to aid with being able to actually metabolize the compound. I don't see the body as being all that willing to just suck up a powdered metal that doesn't offer something the cells think they need. Like Iron supplements the body out right needs that, so stands to reason it would use it, but gold??? Maybe there is something I am missing, but I don't remember gold being on the list of vital vitamins and nutrients. However as was mentioned before sulfur/sulphur on the other hand is in alot of things we already consume. Stands to reason the body is more ready to accept and use that, so kinda tricking the body into using more of the gold because it thinks it was sulfur/sulphur. As far as making it the way you mentioned... I have no ideas. I have never tried a kitchen formula, I always had access to more lab grade equipment. One way to find out for sure though. LOL

EDIT: Ohh and before I forget, the wine discolored when the substance was added, the water did not. The water water remained clear. Not sure if that helps or not.
edit on 7-8-2015 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The discoloration could be due to the properties and ingredients of the wine. Grapes are mostly used because they usually contain natural tannins, yeasts, and acidity that produce a quality wine. Now, red wine is supposed to have a micro-something that is good for the body (don't remember the name), but it is suppose to improve health. So, having an alkaline solution coming into contact with monoaurum disulphide (I hope I spelled that correctly) could produce weak (possibly not so weak) energetic effects. I realize that aurum is a stable metal, but in monoatomic form and with sulfurium, that could produce interesting results, not just superficial color change.

I am thinking, it just isn't the combo of elements, they must be broken down, and then reintegrated in an alkaline solution (not acidic) to produce the results needed.

Color me intrigued.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The discoloration could be due to the properties and ingredients of the wine. Grapes are mostly used because they usually contain natural tannins, yeasts, and acidity that produce a quality wine. Now, red wine is supposed to have a micro-something that is good for the body (don't remember the name), but it is suppose to improve health. So, having an alkaline solution coming into contact with monoaurum disulphide (I hope I spelled that correctly) could produce weak (possibly not so weak) energetic effects. I realize that aurum is a stable metal, but in monoatomic form and with sulfurium, that could produce interesting results, not just superficial color change.

I am thinking, it just isn't the combo of elements, they must be broken down, and then reintegrated in an alkaline solution (not acidic) to produce the results needed.

Color me intrigued.

My point I really think the PH levels are the key to making this work. In tests with regular tap water or distilled water yielded no reactions at all. So I think anything benefits to this substance come not only from the compound itself but from the way it is handled and administered. In all the philosophers stone stories it was used to transmute metals or to produce the water of life. Turning lead into gold is a fools errand, but this water??? That might just be what we were seeing in our tests. Also in a lot of the stories I heard and read the stone was washed in wine to create the "water". Either way it brings me back to the whole PH being the key thing. I think what we ended up doing is improving on the original lapis philosophorum by manner of the sulfur/sulphur addition. I was suspect of sulfur/suphur anyway because in the wash the stone in wine story all I could think of is, whats in the wine that makes it work? Resveratrol seems unlikely but clearly wine has Sulfates. Again it was a leap of logic at best, but maybe we were onto something?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

My point I really think the PH levels are the key to making this work. In tests with regular tap water or distilled water yielded no reactions at all. So I think anything benefits to this substance come not only from the compound itself but from the way it is handled and administered. In all the philosophers stone stories it was used to transmute metals or to produce the water of life. Turning lead into gold is a fools errand, but this water??? That might just be what we were seeing in our tests. Also in a lot of the stories I heard and read the stone was washed in wine to create the "water". Either way it brings me back to the whole PH being the key thing. I think what we ended up doing is improving on the original lapis philosophorum by manner of the sulfur/sulphur addition. I was suspect of sulfur/suphur anyway because in the wash the stone in wine story all I could think of is, whats in the wine that makes it work? Resveratrol seems unlikely but clearly wine has Sulfates. Again it was a leap of logic at best, but maybe we were onto something?

Resveratrol - that was it. That is the micro "nutrient". I do think you are on to something. It cannot be acidic as that is what (I think) causes cancer in today's world. Alkaline foods, solutions (such as water) reverses cancer (so I have read, not sure). Monoatomic gold is purported to have positive effects on the brain. Sulpher/sulfur is in a lot of our diet (as you pointed out) and is easier for us to absorb. So, using that as a base of info, I would say that it could do what your tests have concluded. But making the substance in a (dare I say) cheap manner may be the limiting factor. Plus, since we "value" gold in such high regard in it's natural form, does increase cost, when (in my opinion) monoatomic gold is a much more valuable form of the element. Perhaps something that our bodies can absorb/use easier then the inert natural state.

Now, I am wondering if it must be a grape based wine, or could it be something like honey mead, or some other home brewed wine that may produce the same results. Taking into account that grape still has more of the properties that make a "healthy" wine such as the Resveratrol, natural yeasts and the sort. Perhaps the yeasts, and alkaline nature somehow kick start the process.
Ever take a look under the microscope when adding the powder to the high PH solution?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Think I may be contradicting myself, is wine acidic or alkaline? Is it the acidity that breaks and alkalinity that binds? Sulphates seems to be the thing in wine that makes the water of life divine. Then the gold that improves brain, improving quality of life, and bringing body back into balance? What are these properties of this water of life that are great for our bodies?

Now I am musing.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No but a friend of mine is very involved with RIFE and is the only guy I know who has his own electron microscope, I have asked him about use of it before. Trouble there is he spends a lot of time out of the country. He seemed interested in this as a possible way to supplement the RIFE treatment, but he also expressed concerns as to possible long term effects. It was at one point posited by a friend who was helping me with these experiments that we may even be effecting the telomeres in our cells in such a fashion that it may even be buying years of life. It has been suggested that degradation of telomeres is one of the main causes of aging.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Think I may be contradicting myself, is wine acidic or alkaline? Is it the acidity that breaks and alkalinity that binds? Sulphates seems to be the thing in wine that makes the water of life divine. Then the gold that improves brain, improving quality of life, and bringing body back into balance? What are these properties of this water of life that are great for our bodies?

Now I am musing.

foodary.com...

Red wine is an alkaline. As it would seem are several other alcoholic beverages.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

foodary.com...

Red wine is an alkaline. As it would seem are several other alcoholic beverages.

Thanks for that. This indeed does make more sense to me now. And does help solidify what you have presented. So, perhaps a home brew would work with Monoatomic gold and Sulfur, provided you can bind them.

So, perhaps trying out an "organic wine" blended with these substances might do the trick.

Another question. Diammonium phosphate is a yeast nutrient and used as a booster in home brew wine. Would this interfere with the process, in your opinion? It is used to up the Ph in the brew.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

foodary.com...

Thanks for that. This indeed does make more sense to me now. And does help solidify what you have presented. So, perhaps a home brew would work with Monoatomic gold and Sulfur, provided you can bind them.

So, perhaps trying out an "organic wine" blended with these substances might do the trick.

Another question. Diammonium phosphate is a yeast nutrient and used as a booster in home brew wine. Would this interfere with the process, in your opinion? It is used to up the Ph in the brew.

I don't use boosters when I brew but as long as the PH stays in the range of 8.5 to 10 I would think it would be ok, I find a solid 9.5 was the optimal range. (When I do hard cider I use the natural yeast found in the rind.)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I wonder is this enough to be an "alchemist"? ATS Alchemy FTW!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Using your "imagination" shall make the quest very easy....

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I wonder is this enough to be an "alchemist"? ATS Alchemy FTW!!!

Well, I would say that with all of the smart people floating around the forums, this is most likely close, at least in theorem. We would still have to prove it in fact. Still, I am cautiously optimistic.

I only know a little of what there is to know; and know that I must learn more. Or: learn as much as you can, about as many things as you can, you never know when you will use it.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So just to be clear, here is what you have accomplished sycomix. Or the recipe that you have come up with. Please correct me where necessary.

Philosopher's Stone / Water Of Life / Kitchen Wine of life

1 part monatomic gold product
and combine it with
2 parts sulphur
in an alkaline solution such as wine (because of the high Ph; Ph of 9.5 optimal).
Make sure the temp is low or it will not bind. Not sure if ice would be a good thing of not. If the wine is chilled, perhaps, but the elements may not dissolve and bind.

Lab centrifuges are the best to use
I am wondering if a ninja blinder may work if you can blend the gold and the sulfur with the wine.
edit on 8/7/2015 by Skada because: ratios

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

pineal gland

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So just to be clear, here is what you have accomplished sycomix. Or the recipe that you have come up with. Please correct me where necessary.

Philosopher's Stone / Water Of Life / Kitchen Wine of life

1 part monatomic gold product
and combine it with
2 parts sulphur
in an alkaline solution such as wine (because of the high Ph; Ph of 9.5 optimal).
Make sure the temp is low or it will not bind. Not sure if ice would be a good thing of not. If the wine is chilled, perhaps, but the elements may not dissolve and bind.

Lab centrifuges are the best to use
I am wondering if a ninja blinder may work if you can blend the gold and the sulfur with the wine.

Close to bind the monogold and sulphur we were using naptha wash to combine them and reducing that to the "stone" the compound in other words, that is then dissolved into the high PH delivery system.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

naptha wash, the hydrocarbon distillate? Is that safe for consumption? Is there a way around using that?

Edit to add: it is my weekend so I may not be on for a few days.
edit on 8/7/2015 by Skada because: Edit to add.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Wake up my friend and forget all that new age nonsense such as the pineal gland, etc. This link below this paragraph is a signpost that points to many avenues that one can explore, which if they possess the eyes to see, and ears to hear, will find practical application in doing so along with a clearer vision of understanding. Those who do not possess mystical sight and do not nurture their introspective nature will not understand what is presented to them and will continue to entertain within their minds new age foolishness. I don't mean any disrespect by stating that. I'm actually honouring your curiosity and trying to point you in the right direction.

www.awakeninthedream.com...

If you truly want to discover where to find the Philosophers' Stone and what it is, then I encourage you study Carl Jung, Immanuel Kant, Meister Eckhart, William Blake, Rumi, Khalil Gibran, Da Vinci, Newton, and many many other's past work.

...or just read any of J.K Rowling's 'Harry Potter" books especially the first one: "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone."

...or just embrace the divine imagination.

Also, I participated in a thread yesterday (was waiting all day for the repair guy to show up and was attempting to keep myself busy...) that actually ties into this thread and can further help one along in finally discovering what it is, and more importantly, how to use it in a way that affects our daily existence in empirical fashion. After all, talk is cheap, and mind entertainment (philosophy) without having any means to weigh it empirically will leave one stagnant in life.

I encourage you to read through this entire thread below, all of it, not just my comments, for further answers. Follow those signpost...do NOT climb them like many in the new age thought movement often do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Respectfully,

Involutionist

edit on 7-8-2015 by Involutionist because: grammar and punctuation SUCKS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join