It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy - Search for the Philosopher Stone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

While metaphysics refers to the study of multi-dimensional energies, forces and substances, alchemy refers to the use of this knowledge and certain practices designed to transform these energies, forces and substances to achieve a certain goal. Metaphysics and alchemy go hand-in-hand as to study metaphysics you need to begin alchemical processes to awaken your senses to multi-dimensional phenomena and to succeed in Alchemical Transformation you require some metaphysical understanding.

The original drawings from which this plate was taken is designated the hand of the philosopher which is extended to those who enter into the mysteries. When the disciple of the Great Art first beholds this hand, it is closed, and he must discover a method of opening it before the mysteries contained therein may be revealed. In alchemy the hand signifies the formula for the preparation of the tincture physicorum. The fish is mercury and the flame-bounded sea in which it swims is sulfur, while each of the fingers bears the emblem of a Divine Agent through the combined operations of which the great work is accomplished. The unknown artist says of the diagram: "The wise take their oath by this hand that they will not teach the Art without parables." To the Qabbalist the figure signifies the operation of the One Power [the crowded thumb] in the four worlds (the fingers with their emblems). Besides its alchemical and Qabbalistic meanings, the figure symbolizes the hand of a Master Mason with which he "raises" the martyred Builder of the Divine House. Philosophically, the key represents the Mysteries themselves, without whose aid man cannot unlock the numerous chambers of his own being. The lantern is human knowledge, for it is a spark of the Universal Fire captured in a man-made vessel; it is the light of those who dwell in the inferior universe and with the aid of which they seek to follow in the footsteps of Truth. The sun, which may be termed the " light of the world," represents the luminescence of creation through which man may learn the mystery of all creatures which express through form and number. The star is the Universal Light which reveals cosmic and celestial verities. The crown is Absolute Light-- unknown and unrevealed--whose power shines through all the lesser lights that are but sparks of this Eternal Effulgence. Thus is set forth the right hand, or active principle, of Deity, whose works are all contained within the" hollow of His hand.

Lets find the philosopher stone, ATS!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

I believe it is a metaphor for that which is within you. And I'm under no compulsion to speak in parables.

But like others who wish to find the Spiritual through the Material have fun in your quest.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Easy one there mate, it has been found. Just google "monatomic gold powder" And one gold compound I have played with is monogold disulfide. I find the sulfur component aids in metabolizing the supplement. It deludes well into just about any alkaline solution, I have even done injections of this compound. (works best when injected into the liver) There is a lot of hoopla and misinformation out there about it, so i advise to do some research.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Any guides available on making the mono atomic gold disulfide? I know there are many guides on making mono atomic gold, but the disulfide bridge thing interests me.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just research Art Kurkin and modern day alchemy. He has decades of knowledge on this topic, and even a very good argument as to what it is and isn't.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

hi, elaborate please,including the chemical compounds =)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

hi, elaborate please,including the chemical compounds =)

Ok well in common pharma chem it is common to use either sulfur, sodium or calcium as a binding agents, All I did was take the next logical step and look at the chemical structure of the gold compound and select the most likely compatible agent. Turned out sulfur worked better on paper. A friend of mine and I found a industrial gold smith in germany to make the stuff for us and we proceeded to use ourselves as test monkeys. Being as I am still here it was at least harmless and at most had some interesting effects, for example I grew a new tooth where I had had a molar removed in my 20s, unusual experience to say the least. Let me dig around and I will look for the link to the guys in germany who made it for us. (ohh by the way it was bloody expensive like $300 USD for just a couple grams but the dosage is very tiny just a few milligrams)

EDIT: I have tinkered on making the gold sulfur compound myself but without much success, I think I need a better centrifuge mine peaks out at around 10k RPM
edit on 7-8-2015 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Isnt this just a very expensive destillator? I did the chemistry work, in laymen terms its purified water. Isnt it better you buy a osmosis water filter?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

No when ever we ingested it the compound it was diluted into an organic wine or high ph alkaline water. If injected it was diluted into the water and then loaded into syringes either insulin syringe or larger IV needle threaded onto a larger plunger, depending on the injection site.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

We had a test group of around 10 people, 5 got the actual supplement the rest got a placebo (just salt) the results were mixed. Some of us noticed lots of interesting things, my tooth was one, I for some reason wasn't having allergy issues anymore at the time, everyone that got the gold compound reported improved energy though out the day, one in our test bed was diabetic (notice the past tense) so I am not really sure what all it can and can't do. I do have a theory though, think of it as the mother of all antioxidants.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Im just implying you guys made an expensive water filer, its better to buy an osmosis water filer.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

Im just implying you guys made an expensive water filer, its better to buy an osmosis water filer.

This had a much higher PH than average water and we had dissolved material into it. I do not follow your logic. Ohh and there was the whole using wine as a solution thing too, very not water.

EDIT: Neat effect when using wine are the base for the solution it turned the wine from deep red to an almost forest green color. I suspect the sulfur had something to do with that.
edit on 7-8-2015 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Sulfur or sulphur (see spelling differences) is a chemical element with symbol S and atomic number 16. It is an abundant, multivalent non-metal. Under normal conditions, sulfur atoms form cyclic octatomic molecules with chemical formula S8. Elemental sulfur is a bright yellow crystalline solid when at room temperature. Chemically, sulfur can react as either an oxidant or a reducing agent. It oxidizes most metals and several nonmetals, including carbon, which leads to its negative charge in most organosulfur compounds, but it reduces several strong oxidants, such as oxygen and fluorine.

Wine Antioxidants placebo effect

Sulphur in Wine

Distilled Water

Sea salt

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Buy a reverse osmosis filter
Pour a litre of it in something, 6 tablespoons of sugar, half a table spoon of salt. Boil it, put in fridge for an hour.

Take the bottle of wine pour up a glas, drink!

Take a glass of the osmosis water,voila !!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The first 2 links were informative thanks. But I suspect you are still missing a point, alkaline water is not distilled for example the "crazy water" in Mineral Wells Texas is the way it is right out of the ground (have a bottle of it next to me as i type this). Also you have to remember this a gold and sulfur/sulphur compound and is dissolved into the delivery fluid. The compound is not used as a "filter" in any sense. So again please how are drawing the filter conclusion? Sorry if it seams like I am missing something, but I would rather ask the direct question than to speculate.

drinkcrazywater.com...
edit on 7-8-2015 by sycomix because: Added link

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If it makes you feel better, go for it. I just made a cheaper solution for you if your interested.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Dont know why you linked mountain water ( probably imported )

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So according to what I am reading, you can take monatomic gold product like this and combine it with sulphur like this and get a product that can heal a lot of ailments?

Could you just blend them both in a blender with purified water? Are there ratios for gold to sulfur, am I understanding this correctly?

Edit to add: I am sure there is more to it then that, such as using an alkaline solution like the aforementioned "Organic Wine". To me, Organic Wine just means stuff you brew yourself with fresh fruits, honey, yeast, ect. But I am quite interested in knowing this. Like the Gold Sulfur alkaline solution, how to make it, and dosages, ratios.
edit on 8/7/2015 by Skada because: added more questions and information

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think a good starting point is the original
Land of Khem (Egypt) where we get Alkhemical
and Khemistry. Indigenous wisdom teachers have kept
the real genesis of it all alive and well.
gnosticteachings.org...
www.esotericonline.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Great !!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join