It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Paper Fires" Brought The Buildings Down !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
From time to time I watch 9/11 videos, but at the 10 minute mark of this video they say "paper fires" brought the building down.
They admit that the initial fireball burned all the fuel very fast but started paper fires, and the heat generated by them brought the buildings down, are you kidding us or what, what is the maximum temperature a paper fire can produce. I have made paper fires they aren't even as hot as a wood or coal fires. You might pick out other points of contention in this very sad video, but that is the one that stood out for me. And if it was so hot from fires from paper what is that woman standing right there in the impact zone, and very much alive, if it was that hot she would have been killed by the heat.

Paper fires, yeah right, so lame.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I've always been fascinated (for lack of a better word) with watching 911 footage, the whole ordeal was completely mind blowing. My personal opinion is that it was a controlled demolition that took those buildings down.

But having said that, I think it was a lot more than just paper burning. Melting plastics & carpet or whatever else clearly created a cocktail of extremely toxic fumes, which would have been unbearable to anyone stuck on those floors.

That's what sticks in my mind more than anything, all those people jumping out of the buildings. I mean, were they just so disoriented and overwhelmed by the fumes that they weren't fully aware of what they where doing? Or where they fully aware that there was no chance of survival and it was a choice of either jumping from the buildings or dying a slow horrible death of suffocation from extremely toxic fumes?

The fact that they were constantly jumping from the buildings from the very start till the very end, indicates that it was in fact a fully conscious decision to go out quickly, rather than endure a slow horrible death. There's even that one instance where that women even appears to be deliberately keeping her dress from flying up, well she falls to her death.

The whole ordeal was just surreal and incredibly emotional... What else can you really say.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

This is one of the most evil attacks upon the West. I'm one who has tried desperately to believe that it was a foreign enemy attack and the buildings came down as a result of the planes crashing into them. I truly wish it was. Yet I have ruled I would have to be a moron to believe this.

It has given the enemies of the U.S so many propaganda opportunities. It has got a huge proportion of the West and the world at large completely distrusting the authorities to a degree that they are willing to entertain the possibility that the U.S would do this to its own. Nastiest mind job I ever witnessed! In my book I would not do this to my own house. It would be too much of an omen, foreshadowing my own demise. Perhaps things had become so sick that it is actually the foreshadowing omen?

Who ever did it, IDIOTS! If it is anything to do with Israel and U.S then all you have done is self harmed to a very dangerous degree and it will not be worth any amount of immediate gain to have screwed yourself so mightily.

If it was an act of terror by Islamic terrorists well then you already know the fire from the sky it has brought upon you.

Either way, the West is worth fighting for, for all the good people who know the value of freedom and democracy.

Is there anyone integral enough in the current developing Presidential race who is a true friend to freedom and democracy? I hope so and I hope they win!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I've never once been able to get through replaying the footage of that day without sobbing.

Regardless of who anyone think planned this, it was a complete tragedy. Peoples parents were killed. Peoples children were killed.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Fahrenheit 451, the temperature at which book paper catches fire, and burns.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Wouldn't it be cool if the next president we elected took a stand and conducted a large-scale investigation of this and the bogus 9/11 commission report?

But it would be like JFK challenging the Federal Reserve - with equally fatal consequences I'm sure. Too many people involved in this tragedy are still on Capitol Hill.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

No, I think that would be an incredible waste of taxpayer money.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i have this personal theory (there is no proof of it that i know of, just something i muse about)
I think the building was pre rigged with explosives. from the get go.
call it a contingency plan.
say something happened, an explosion or yes, a terrorist attack, and part of the building just falls over. can you imagine how many more lives would be lost, and more importantly for the investors, how much more damage it would cause, meaning more money to dish out.
think about it, if the part above where the plain hit just fell off, that thing would have taken out who knows how many more buildings with it.
So just put explosives in it for a rainy day.
you can't tell anyone about it because:
good luck finding people that will work there
the people that will work there would want a triple salary
and some terrorist group would use that knowledge to their advantage.
maybe all VIP buildings have explosives in them for a rainy day.
Maybe that is the conspiracy. that you walk around skyscrapers loaded with explosives because, if poop hits the fan, having one implode will reduce loss to a minimum

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
From time to time I watch 9/11 videos, but at the 10 minute mark of this video they say "paper fires" brought the building down.

They admit that the initial fireball burned all the fuel very fast but started paper fires, and the heat generated by them brought the buildings down, are you kidding us or what, what is the maximum temperature a paper fire can produce. I have made paper fires they aren't even as hot as a wood or coal fires. You might pick out other points of contention in this very sad video, but that is the one that stood out for me. And if it was so hot from fires from paper what is that woman standing right there in the impact zone, and very much alive, if it was that hot she would have been killed by the heat.

Paper fires, yeah right, so lame.

If for no other reason, the possibility of a "simple" pile of paper catching fire, is enough for me to never again go into another high rise building.

I would also call into question the sanity of anyone else who would go in or work in such a dangerous environment. Maybe they need to start giving office workers "hazardous duty pay" like they do in the Army.
edit on 7-8-2015 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2015 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The truth will come out. Why not now? Are you involved in the cover-up?

I can't imagine any other reason for someone to oppose such an endeavor.

One day we're all going to have to put on our big boy britches and face the cold truth of what actually happened on 9/11. Citizens of the USA, it's time to awaken from your slumber.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Maybe there were alot of fully tanked paper planes, already in the buildings?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

hmm more money was spent investigating the Clinton's-Lewinski scandal than was spent on the 9/11 Commission - which of those was a better use of money?

ETA: neither one - both were stupid, but something as big as 9/11 should have had a LOT more resources put into investigating
edit on 7-8-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: htapath

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The truth will come out. Why not now? Are you involved in the cover-up?

Sure. If you want to believe that. Go ahead. I'm not going to stop you.

I can't imagine any other reason for someone to oppose such an endeavor.

Because it was done once already and nothing has surfaced to overturn those results. We may not know EXACTLY everything that went on that day, but we are sure we have a pretty good idea.

One day we're all going to have to put on our big boy britches and face the cold truth of what actually happened on 9/11. Citizens of the USA, it's time to awaken from your slumber.

That's interesting you say that because have you ever considered that you may be wrong about what you think happened on that day? That maybe YOU are the one who needs to put on his big boy britches and accept the cold truth that nothing as sinister as you think went on that day? It really WAS a bunch of pissed off terrorists flying hijacked planes into buildings.

Though that would require you to admit you have confirmation bias and confirmation bias doesn't like to acknowledge itself.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Here is a little information on how long it takes to get hot in a fire.

The time-temperature curve for the standard fire endurance test, ASTM E 119 [13] goes up to 1260°C,but this is reached only in 8 hr. In actual fact, no jurisdiction demands fire endurance periods for over 4 hr, at which point the curve only reaches 1093°C.

And one building fell in less than a hour not giving those "paper" driven office fires enough time to reach maximum heat.
Anybody else seeing flaws in the proclaimed level of damage created by the fires themselves in such a short time ?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

It is what it is. The truth is not affected by debunkers and muddy waters.

The official story is a fairy tale which makes no sense. Good luck defending such a fictional narrative. Your work is certainly cut out for you.

My sleepless nights are over, and yours have just begun.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I would love to see several independent firms paid to build scale replicas of all three buildings, at least 100 in total and replay the scenario 100 times to see if the scale models ever collapse within their own footprint.

Once we have fully digital recordings of all 100 of the scale demolitions we could have a computer simulate the events to see what the likelihood of the events of that day happening in the exact fashion that we witnessed that day.

To me if the buildings could fall with the exact same appearance as a demolition, recreating the events of that day to scale should prove the physics and eliminate the guesswork.

Money well spent, in my opinion.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: htapath

It is what it is. The truth is not affected by debunkers and muddy waters.

The official story is a fairy tale which makes no sense. Good luck defending such a fictional narrative. Your work is certainly cut out for you.

My sleepless nights are over, and yours have just begun.

You think so? My work is already done for me. The majority believes my narrative. That's why there hasn't been any other investigations into the matter. I don't need to defend anything. Though you should probably get up and start looking for some real evidence of your narrative, because nothing presented so far has been compelling enough to overturn the official narrative no matter what you believe or don't believe happened.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The majority have no idea what happened that day, nor have the majority ever personally combed through all the available data, because the majority can't even imagine that this was a false flag.

The majority like to believe the official narrative, bury their heads in the sand and go back to work.

Now I do know that there are a few who have researched and still believe the official story, but those few don't represent the people who have never questioned the events in the first place.

So yes the majority have stuck their heads in the sand and never even thought to do any type of personal investigation into the events of 9/11.

But I believe that most who have looked into the events of that day are highly sceptical of the official story.

Add - The key for me is the destruction of crime scene evidence. We have evidence from crimes locked away from already prosecuted crimes, but we destroyed the evidence of one the worst crimes on American soil. The only other incident of this magnitude being Pearl Harbor, where there still remains crime scene evidence.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I'VE looked into the events of that day and I have not EVER come away believing that what happened on that day was anything but what they said happened. Even during the days on ATS where I was believing that the economy was days away from going into world wide collapse. I STILL didn't believe that the government did 9/11. From what I've seen, it is usually the people predisposed to wanting to believe that the government is ALWAYS evil that tend to believe the truther movement.

Oh yea, I've also researched the history of the truther movement, and found that there is a lot of deception and lies surrounding prominent truthers. I've also seen that many truthers don't know what real research is either. So many fallacies and confirmation bias present in the truth movement. See, I'm not opposed to believing that there wasn't some sort of conspiracy taking place involving some world power bankrolling Al Queda. I just don't think it was the US and I DEFINITELY don't think the culprits were anyone other than the people who are said to have done it.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Personally I don't know what to believe. But I know I don't believe the official story.

Building 7 simply doesn't make since to me. I have watched many videos from those who believe that the building fell because of natural causes, and I'm not convinced that building 7 wasn't a demolition.

And it still boggles my mind that the evidence was destroyed. We should never have destroyed the evidence. It should have remained available forever, in my opinion.

Simply having the evidence available would be enough to prove if thermite or other explosive residues were present. But the evidence was destroyed. Why was the evidence destroyed? Above every theory, that remains a question which has absolutely no logical answer.

Add - We are investigating Hillary's destruction of emails, we questioned Tom Brady's destruction of his phone.

Whoever made the call to destroy evidence should be brought to trial in my opinion. Rule number 1 of any crime, do not destroy the evidence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join