It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Paper Fires" Brought The Buildings Down !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by soulwaxer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: htapath
One day we're all going to have to put on our big boy britches and face the cold truth of what actually happened on 9/11. Citizens of the USA, it's time to awaken from your slumber.

Given that after 14 years of "truthers" failing to produce a single piece of evidence, and given that every single thing the "truther" movement brings up as so-called "evidence" has been thoroughly debunked by science over and over and over again, and given that those same "truthers" are absolutely in denial about every fact debunking their nonsense, it would be completely pointless to have any more investigations.

All the evidence we have shows us what happened on that day, and in contrast there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO evidence of any explosives being used on that day.

If you want to demand an investigation, start a fund and do it yourself, the rest of the sane and rational world knows the difference between scientific validation of actual evidence and an irrational belief in a conspiracy which has failed to produce a single shred of any evidence in 14 years.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Personally I don't know what to believe. But I know I don't believe the official story.

Building 7 simply doesn't make since to me. I have watched many videos from those who believe that the building fell because of natural causes, and I'm not convinced that building 7 wasn't a demolition.

And it still boggles my mind that the evidence was destroyed. We should never have destroyed the evidence. It should have remained available forever, in my opinion.

Simply having the evidence available would be enough to prove if thermite or other explosive residues were present. But the evidence was destroyed. Why was the evidence destroyed? Above every theory, that remains a question which has absolutely no logical answer.

Add - We are investigating Hillary's destruction of emails, we questioned Tom Brady's destruction of his phone.

Whoever made the call to destroy evidence should be brought to trial in my opinion. Rule number 1 of any crime, do not destroy the evidence.

Yes, MOST of the evidence was destroyed, but not all of it. There were many samples of the dust (all the concrete of the buildings) collected and analysed. There are also many photo's of steel girders turned to swiss cheese. And of course we have tons of eyewitness testimony and video from hundreds of angles.

The problem is not a lack of evidence. The problem is denial, also known as cognitive dissonance, explained here by psychologists:

However, the more time goes by, the less this will effect the public.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

You should probably associate with people outside of ATS. It's a rather large world and you'll find that the believers of the truther movement aren't as large as you think the are.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Here's an interesting experiment:

- Go through a number of recent 911 threads.
- Make one list of unique posters who are truthers and a second list of unique posters who are OSers.

> I guarantee that you will be surprised. I predict a long first list and a very short second list.

- Then take each name on the first list and see in how many of the threads they posted. Do the same for the second list.

> I predict that the percentage of truthers posting in all the threads will be considerably lower than the percentage of OSers posting in all the threads.

See where I'm going with this? Any OSers up to this challenge?

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You should probably associate with people outside of ATS. It's a rather large world and you'll find that the believers of the truther movement aren't as large as you think the are.

Comparing your post count to mine, maybe YOU should spend a little more time outside of ATS. LOL!

See my post above. Are you up to this challenge? You certainly seem to have the time for it.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That's why there hasn't been any other investigations into the matter.

And you brag about that Krazy? When you argue from a position
whereby you couldn't possibly know what you're defending is the truth.
You do not know that period.

And it isn't about the most popular either. But what you do know,
is there are to many people to be ignored or marginalized or mocked
or scouffed at now. Since the attacks, truth for nine eleven has grown
enough to scare the pants off the opposition. And with families of
the victims calling for justice along side the movement? What the
hell are you doing standing in the way of that? You should all be with
us if you had any sense.

What big purpose are you serving? Besides getting to prove
you're Mr. Righteous, can't lose, when Uncle Sam has you're back.
Man up!
edit on Ram80715v34201500000046 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

Comparing your post count to mine, maybe YOU should spend a little more time outside of ATS. LOL!

I'm not the one trying to use ATS to predict the belief trends of the public at large though.

See my post above. Are you up to this challenge? You certainly seem to have the time for it.

soulwaxer

I don't really care. Taking a belief sampling of ATS is in no way indicative of the public at large's beliefs on this matter. This is a website SPECIFICALLY made to tailor to conspiracy theorists. Naturally belief in conspiracies is going to be lopsided here. Though if you want to run the experiment, by all means. Knock yourself out.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
whereby you couldn't possibly know what you defending is the truth.

Nothing I know I can possibly know if it is the truth. Such is the nature of evidence and proof. I just accept the best evidence that is available then change my position when better evidence comes forward. So this statement is useless being said to me.

or scouffed now. Since the attacks, truth for nine eleven has grown
us if you had any sense.

I haven't read about any one on the MS side that has the pants scared off of them from the "evidence" being pushed by the truther movement. I've seen that evidence debunked and dismissed time and again though.

What big purpose are you serving? Besides getting to be proven
Man up!

Man up to what? Present some evidence that is worth opening up another investigation over and one will be done. What is presented by the truther movement instead is heavily edited videos, shoddy physics, shoddy engineering, circumstantial reasoning, and fallacy after fallacy. None of that is good enough to question the official narrative.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So much for the plastic scientific mind that says question everything.

Good day Shot!

Why not?

Nothing I know I can possibly know if it is the truth.

Why don't you just say, it's possible that everything I think I know is a lie?

edit on Ram80715v10201500000055 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
it's nice to see the majority of people who look at the anomalies of
the Twin Towers ,WTC 7 ,the Pentagon ,and Shanksville see how
obvious it is the the OS is not only wrong but intentionally deceitful .
Anyone caring enough to look up the FBI acronym for the investigation into
9/11 will see it's called "PENTBOMB". Strange name considering ZERO
bombs used in the OS version.

Show me a class 1A 47 story skyscraper being imploded at free fall speeds
by office fires and I'll listen. Then how about an image of ANY plane or luggage or bodies at the Pentagon ?
Then since your on a roll, show me a plane luggage, bodies or even seats at Shanksville
and I'll not only listen you'll have a new career as a magician.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
Here's an interesting experiment:

- Go through a number of recent 911 threads.
- Make one list of unique posters who are truthers and a second list of unique posters who are OSers.

> I guarantee that you will be surprised. I predict a long first list and a very short second list.

- Then take each name on the first list and see in how many of the threads they posted. Do the same for the second list.

> I predict that the percentage of truthers posting in all the threads will be considerably lower than the percentage of OSers posting in all the threads.

See where I'm going with this? Any OSers up to this challenge?

soulwaxer

This is pointless. The vast majority of "OSers" (what a dumb way to describe them...) don't bother wandering into the troll-filled 9-11 forums. Why? Because this forum, more than any other forum I've seen, attacks everyone who disagrees with them so strongly that most people have written off this bunch of people. So...yes...you're correct. There are more "truthers" than "OSers" posting in a "truther" forum because the "OSers" know this forum is full of bull.

Next...lets have people post in Aircraft Projects about how planes can't exist because they're heavier than air and it makes no sense that they "fly". #MetalDoesn'tFly

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That's why there hasn't been any other investigations into the matter.

whereby you couldn't possibly know what you're defending is the truth.

or scouffed at now. Since the attacks, truth for nine eleven has grown
us if you had any sense.

What big purpose are you serving? Besides getting to prove
Man up!

Wait...who are you claiming is scared? The opposition? Who's that? Why do you say they're scared?

Hint: Nobody is afraid of truthers. Most people know you're wrong. Your "evidence" is as feeble people claiming the moon landing was hoaxed. Sure, you swear it's true because one guy said it must be on YouTube, but it isn't.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So much for the plastic scientific mind that says question everything.

Where did I say that I have never questioned the official story before? Just because I came out with the same answer I started with before questioning it doesn't mean that I didn't question things. I entertained this idea, but quickly discarded it because it made little logical sense.

Good day Shot!

Why not?

What not what?

Why don't you just say, it's possible that everything I think I know is a lie?

I guess I could, or I could just say I'm an agnostic which covers both of those explanations.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It is what it is. The truth is not affected by debunkers and muddy waters.

The official story is a fairy tale which makes no sense. Good luck defending such a fictional narrative. Your work is certainly cut out for you.

My sleepless nights are over, and yours have just begun.

You think so? My work is already done for me. The majority believes my narrative. That's why there hasn't been any other investigations into the matter. I don't need to defend anything. Though you should probably get up and start looking for some real evidence of your narrative, because nothing presented so far has been compelling enough to overturn the official narrative no matter what you believe or don't believe happened.

No matter what either one of us believes, the truth remains unchanged. Do you see, yet pretend to be blind?

Your work is far from over, my friend.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It is what it is. The truth is not affected by debunkers and muddy waters.

The official story is a fairy tale which makes no sense. Good luck defending such a fictional narrative. Your work is certainly cut out for you.

My sleepless nights are over, and yours have just begun.

You think so? My work is already done for me. The majority believes my narrative. That's why there hasn't been any other investigations into the matter. I don't need to defend anything. Though you should probably get up and start looking for some real evidence of your narrative, because nothing presented so far has been compelling enough to overturn the official narrative no matter what you believe or don't believe happened.

No matter what either one of us believes, the truth remains unchanged. Do you see, yet pretend to be blind?

No, my work is finished. Like I said it's on Y'ALL to present a reasonable case for your claims. It's not on me to present a case why you are wrong. Again, I've looked into it and I agree with the mainstream account. If you think there is something else going on then you need to present the evidence to show it. CLEARLY no one thinks any of the evidence pushed by the truther movement is credible since no second investigation has been started.

So, yes, MY work is over. I don't need to further prove the mainstream account. Everyone already believes it. YOU on the other hand have a long, uphill battle to go before you can get the majority on your side of the argument. And the longer you take to accomplish this, the harder it becomes.

Though, you could also try to accept your confirmation bias and try to research this event from the angle that it WASN'T an inside job and see how much the evidence supports THAT narrative, but I've never seen a truther do that.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: htapath

That's not the way it works. It's up to you to make the case.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Why was any of the evidence destroyed?

If I was going to do a false flag and I had control of the evidence, anything that could point to explosives would be destroyed.

If I had nothing to hide, I would have made sure to follow basic principles of Law, which state not to destroy any evidence. And the destruction of evidence in any other case would be a criminal offence.

So why did we not follow common law practices with the worst event on US soil?

I don't need to hear about cognitive dissonance, I want to know who made the call to destroy the evidence and why.

The destruction of evidence is a fact. It is also a fact that destruction of evidence in common law is a crime. I am not using my imagination.

edit on 7-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Why was any of the evidence destroyed?

If I was going to do a false flag and I had control of the evidence, anything that could point to explosives would be destroyed.

If I had nothing to hide, I would have made sure to follow basic principles of Law, which state not to destroy any evidence. And the destruction of evidence in any other case would be a criminal offence.

So why did we not follow common law practices with the worst event on US soil?

I don't need to hear about cognitive dissonance, I want to know who made the call to destroy the evidence and why.

The destruction of evidence is a fact. It is also a fact that destruction of evidence in common law is a crime. I am not using my imagination.

I think you misunderstood me. I never said that no evidence was destroyed. TONS of evidence was destroyed, for obvious reasons. All I said is that there is plenty of evidence that survived. To focus on the destroyed evidence is a waste of time, although it does indeed point to a cover-up.

The fact that building 7 fell at free-fall speed for more than 2 seconds is all the evidence we need to prove that the building did not collapse do to fire and damage by falling debris. It's basic high school physics. There are many more similar examples of undeniable evidence, but is being dismissed by the brain-washed public. THAT is the problem, and it's psychological. It's what propaganda was intended for.

Consider this: There are actually people who say "I wouldn't believe it even if it was the truth."

And do not think for a second that those who planned and carried out 911 were not aware of this human psychological trait.

soulwaxer

To the mods: Why was one of my posts removed? Which 'serious terms and conditions' did I violate?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: htapath

That's not the way it works. It's up to you to make the case.

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.

Who are you to decide which side has to make the case and which side doesn't?

What makes you the authority?

soulwaxer

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join