It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magazine article from 1994 depicts Beavis & Butthead dressed as Al Qaeda flying planes into the WTC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that Al Qaeda were trying to think of ideas and simply stole this one from American pop culture.

Maybe ole Osama liked Beavis and Butthead too and found the idea of flying into the towers irresistible because of the irony you point out it would cause.

There was an eight year old in New Zealand who wrote a fictional essay about a plane being hijacked and flown into the twin towers before it happened too. Does it make him part of the conspiracy too?

Or were Al Qaeda just bold enough to actually do what everyone talked about, but never thought would happen because they assumed America was too safe?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm really starting to believe that a time traveler is making small subliminal messages to warn us and we are missing them.
So I say this...thank you John...thank you John Titor.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

A lot of those countries are obsessed with American pop culture. Not surprising at all if that was the case...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Well that's amusing. Particularly the part where it flat out says they "won't have the stones to attack the WTC again." The towers being shown in the picture is relevant due to the article mentioning the 1993 bombing in the basement of it. The planes, however marginalized they were by Beavis and Butthead, were an interesting touch though. Not sure if it was prep or not but the concept had been examined before with Operation Northwoods. Meh, probably coincidence but still an unsettling one.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
a reply to: Rocker2013

This is crazy, literally crazy.

Not crazier than 2 airplanes causing 3 towers to demolish themselves.

And here we go rewriting history yet again, something the "truther" movement seems to love doing.
Two towers fell that day, not three. The third building was 47 stories and fell after considerable damage weakened the structure combined with fire damage.

They didn't "demolish themselves" either. We know what happened.
I'm not going to get into this again, because you will just go over every debunked point again and refuse to accept REALITY.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I guess you didn't the their own use of quotes around the word - lost - huh? Typically, that indicates the use of sarcasm....ergo.. That was a "lost" issue, nudge, nudge, wink, wink....

But then, I would not expect those blinded by their faith to actually see the truth....even when literally spelled out in front of them.

edit on 8/6/2015 by Krakatoa because: fixed a fat finger mistake to a reponse I didn't think I would need to make since the article clarified it already to those not blinded by theor own faith in a fake narrative.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Please, read you PM and get over yourself. When a word is quoted in that context, ans the word "lost" is a sarcastic comment. Yeah, in 2009 we found a "lost" issue from 1994. See how that works...Now, who is a liar again!?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Please, read you PM and get over yourself. When a word is quoted in that context, ans the word "lost" is a sarcastic comment. Yeah, in 2009 we found a "lost" issue from 1994. See how that works...Now, who is a liar again!?

He's talking about the sentence directly after that. Calm yourself...no need to turn this into something ugly. We've got enough of that already and it's becoming quite tiresome.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Do you know exactly where it's located? I may be able to go there next time I am near Downtown LA. Where I am assuming it was filmed....

I can't find an exact location for the truck crash (explosion) scene. But the truck leap scene was on the intersection of Plummer St & Hayvenhurst Ave, North Hills, CA. It's Bull creek floodway where they filmed the motorbike chase though, so you would assume all the overpasses on that floodway would have that standard 'Caution' sign.

But anyway... after researching filming locations, turns out they actually explain how the roof of the truck getting torn off wasn't even planned for the scene, but they had to do it because of the 9 foot 11 inch bridge clearance. So the idea of it being a deliberate message is probably already debunked... I suppose.

Either way, got the urge to go watch it now, relive what I was doing for an entire year of my childhood, lol.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Deleted, since, meh!
edit on 8/6/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

Maybe I'm missing something but where in your quotes does it say it was a joke?

You didn't miss anything, that poster lied and made false claims with the intention of killing the thread. I called them out on it in my last post.

Look in the mirror and you will see someone making false claims. It was a fake magazine issue, so any article in a fake issue would also be fake...DOH!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here's a bunch of fake magazine covers. Perhaps you can find one that fits your own warped sense of reality and link it to the 9/11 tragedy

www.fakemagazines.com...

edit on 8/6/2015 by Krakatoa because: I'm "building a conspiracy" against this conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I know, it's a very volatile topic...if you see me start to lose it, please return the favor and give me a nudge ok?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I can believe it

9/11 was planned way ahead

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

that scene is in a drainage ditch, not a highway overpass... just an fyi..

2nd

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Just because it isn't funny doesn't mean it wasn't a joke. It was a "lost" issue...."lost"... see those quotation marks? They're there for a reason. It means there really never was a lost edition. It was a fake lost edition made in 2009 to look like it came from 1994.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm betting on it's a joke rather than anything revealing. Plus Mike Judge the B&B and Idiocracy movie creator-though would wager most know that here, doesn't seem like he'd be "in on it".

Beavis & Butthead Save The World: Documentary

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Those is easily debunked as a joke. Note that at the bottom of the page it says VICE. From 1994 to 1996 VICE was known as Voice of Montreal.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Eta:

I posted the wrong video I'm on mobile just Google what I said please.

He predicts an attack that will be blamed on Osama and warns us not to believe it a couple months before it happens. How do you explain that? Oh and he gets murdered too...

edit on 6-8-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Your lack of critical thinking skills on this issue is concerning.

People aren't implying that creators of cartoons were "in on the operation", they are more suggesting that The Powers That Be use their influence through various means (media/entertainment industry) to relay messages about their future plans.

Have you seen the movie The Matrix? The movie was released in 1999, but there is a scene where Neo's passport is examined:

Issue date: 11 Sep 1991 (Which is the date Bush senior delivers his New World Order speech)
Expiry date: 11 Sep 2001 (9/11 happens)

Here is a link confirming the numbers.

Do you REALLY think this is just another coincidence?

edit on 6/8/2015 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join