It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magazine article from 1994 depicts Beavis & Butthead dressed as Al Qaeda flying planes into the WTC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: real_one

William Cooper predicted 9/11, he was murdered.

What!!?!?!

No actually he didn't.

Yet another example of how 9/11 truthers will spout utter rubbish and present it as undeniable fact.

I'm quoting this to accompany my previous post.
edit on 6-8-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
From Vice Magazine, 1994:

In my opinion the numerous examples of predictive programming about 9/11 prove the powers-that-be had foreknowledge of the event.

I'm not saying what happened on 9/11 was this or that, but I find it strange that so many predictive type things happened years leading up to it. Self fulfilling prophecy?

Read the intro paragraph.. chilling.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well it was created by Mike Judge, the same guy who made Idiocracy and THAT definitely is coming true as we speak.

Haha ha.. hmm..

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I know how to use photoshop.

Wfat are you in the mood to believe?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Soooo distracted by your profile pic. Drooling on my cubicle a bit, oops.

Yeah I thought if it was real maybe they saw it and were like "Oh yeah? Ok we'll see America"

Lol. Well.... Nevermind because nothing about it was funny really.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
William Cooper predicted 9/11, he was murdered.

Except he didn't and that has become Mulder Urban Legend at this point.

Out of frustration from,the access another reporter had to Bin Laden Cooper stomped his feet and said basically, "over the next few weeks America will get attacked and bin Laden will be blamed"

At the same time almost every other source was saying the same thing..

My guess is the people that blindly repeat the "Cooper predicted 9/11" line never saw him speak live or on tape and never did any research into him other than reading Behold A Pale Horse.

The man was not infallible and got played really hard by the production company with the blowfish gun and JFK.

edit on 7-8-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

In my opinion the numerous examples of predictive programming about 9/11 prove the powers-that-be had foreknowledge of the event.

I'm not saying what happened on 9/11 was this or that, but I find it strange that so many predictive type things happened years leading up to it. Self fulfilling prophecy?

I know. How can they describe timecop as movie of the year?!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
whoops please delete
edit on 7-8-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFGarvin

It must be remembered that the World trade Center was bombed in 1993. That is probably what spawned the article, not knowing the future.

This is true, in fact, if you zoom in on the article it states that. However, its ironic that they are flying planes around the Twin Towers in the picture.

It is predictive programming. You'd be surprised on how common it actually is. Once you begin seeing the first few, you start noticing the majority. After the hundreth 'coincidence" it is hard to deny it.

You may want to research extensively on the topic, and look more into it and draw your own conclusion.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFGarvin

It must be remembered that the World trade Center was bombed in 1993. That is probably what spawned the article, not because of knowing the future.

But why they flying around the building? ?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Havenofear31

Because the guys at VICE are wizards that are able to predict the future. They even predicted the name they wouldn't use until 1996.

That or it was just a joke article written in 2009.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Those is easily debunked as a joke. Note that at the bottom of the page it says VICE. From 1994 to 1996 VICE was known as Voice of Montreal.

It's a claimed reprint dude, of course they'd reprint the edition in there current name.

So you haven't actually debunked anything... have you?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

I have a question. Would another article straight from Vice making fun of Alex Jones for thinking they predicted the future and clearly admitting that it was a joke change your mind? Alex Jones Thinks We Predicted 9/11 It was clearly a joke, and while in some opinions it was in bad taste, it was satire. The U.S. Government did not take to calling the group Al-Qaeda until 1996 and they were not even on watch list until 1999. This has been floating around the Internet for some time now.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

How about the fact that the illustration is credited to Johnny Ryan? He didn't start contributing to Vice until the mid-2000s.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Those trade towers were just a common symbol.
I'd wager there is just as much Statue of Liberty
sick humor out there too.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"I a long time 9/11 denier can't take the truth movement seriously anymore (not that I did before but now I can proclaim it loudly with an opinionated tone), because of something somebody posted anonymously on the net."

Everybody who says something that puts a bad light on the truth movement no matter how far down the totem pole he is is all the truth movement.

Everybody who says or did something that backs up the truth movement was "taken out of context" "misunderstood" etc. no matter how high his position was and even if the collusion of all those people with their hands on the levers in support of the terrorist can not be explained in good faith as a chain of accidents and misunderstandings and failure of leaderships.

Gotta love that denier double think.

Except he didn't and that has become Mulder Urban Legend at this point.

Out of frustration from,the access another reporter had to Bin Laden Cooper stomped his feet and said basically, "over the next few weeks America will get attacked and bin Laden will be blamed"

At the same time almost every other source was saying the same thing..

My guess is the people that blindly repeat the "Cooper predicted 9/11" line never saw him speak live or on tape and never did any research into him other than reading Behold A Pale Horse.

He predicted the timeframe within 2 to 3 months of accuracy predicted who would be behind it whom it would be blamed on and gave a guess on why. For a better prediction he would have had to sit with the perps at one table.

But over the years it has been become apparent that deniers are dogmatic with their head in the sand no matter what police, firefighters, A&E and military personell has to say and politicians and (former) national leaders.

But good luck scourging the pits of the internet looking for a quote from l33tsweatymcballs and his peers to smear the truth movement with.
"F3llaciou$slim fell for an 911 related prank. His youtube account proofs it. I declare the truth movement Kaputt."

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

I accidentally posted the wrong Cooper video a page back. They showed him and his prediction then looped a bunch of non related conspiracy non sense such as those fema coffins and other stuff he never had anything to do with.

It was an obvious attempt to discredit him to newcomers trying to find out about him.

Mr. Cooper was a pain in their ass until the very end. He's a hero in my opinion.

I'll post the unedited prediction later once I'm on a pc with sound

@ op I hope I'm not derailing your thread, I can drop the bill cooper angle just let me know.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: dr1234

I know. How can they describe timecop as movie of the year?!

Haha, that's the first body paragraph, but still... fun y stuff. I don't think it's anymore than a coincidence, it's just crazy to think it actually happened and reminded me how horrible it really was.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I can't even begin to comprehend how people can genuinely believe that individuals in the film industry had knowledge of 9/11 prior to it happening and laid out clues in films, TV shows, album covers, etc warning us before the event took place. Let's all keep in mind the fact that the WTC was bombed in 1993 and a lot of these 'clues' could have been inspired by that, also al-Qaeda was perhaps one of the biggest threats during the 1990s so it's no wonder they decided to conveniently use Beavis and Butthead as Al-Qaeda goons. The World Trade Centre was also the largest structure in the world at the time, honestly, anyone could have predicted some sort of terror attack in New York. Literally anyone could have predicted it, and given its huge size (tallest in the world at the time) and what it symbolised ('Americas greatness' or something cringe worthy like that) it's no wonder that so many films, TV shows, etc had glimpses of the WTC in them.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
so difficult to take a 9/11 truther thread seriously that is honestly trying to say the makers of Beavis and But-Head were also in on it in some way.

I know what you mean -- the well is well poisoned by now.

But, I don't think that's what's being suggested here. Rather, that the subliminal conditioning of society exists and, as an extension of that, 9-11 was not what it has been presented as to us by gov't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join