It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magazine article from 1994 depicts Beavis & Butthead dressed as Al Qaeda flying planes into the WTC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

yep i agree with you, it is total baloney !

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Come on. Image search google.
Common knowledge.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

a reply to: Merinda

@ op I hope I'm not derailing your thread, I can drop the bill cooper angle just let me know.

How about you drop all the nonsense that the 'article' in the OP is real.

The article is real, what is so difficult to understand.

It was originally written in 1994 but never published and ended up being published at a later date as the OP source clearly explains. The person who says it was fake also quoted the part that in fact explains that the article was real and written in 1994. I'm not sure why everyone has such a difficult time accepting this simple fact.

The OP was about the accompanying illustration depicting B&B flying around the Twin Towers. That is fake, what is so difficult to understand?

As previously mentioned, the magazine was called Voice of Montreal in 1994, later changed to Vice in 1996. There is one clear indication that this was not real. Don't let the facts get in the way of your understanding, though.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
People do not think about what was truly scary about 911. You have a large group of radicalized but not ignorant men who come here with their families and live here for years. sending their kids to our schools, making friends, living an American life. Then 100% of them pickup and head to their assigned airports never wavering from the original intent to commit suicide for a cause.

That is some heavy sh*t there....

Now think of 50,000 like this...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

al-qaeda?
htf did they know the spelling?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Have you seen the movie The Matrix? The movie was released in 1999, but there is a scene where Neo's passport is examined:

Issue date: 11 Sep 1991 (Which is the date Bush senior delivers his New World Order speech)
Expiry date: 11 Sep 2001 (9/11 happens)

Here is a link confirming the numbers.

Do you REALLY think this is just another coincidence?

Well, passports are valid for ten years soooo........

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Beavis and Butthead... back before the world was run by politically correct crybabies.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah
a reply to: real_one

yep its clearly real my mistake i am too scared to accept that it is . seriously though prove it!

I already pointed out the obvious on page 2:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A lot of the time famous artists might be in with some higher circles and they could hear rumors about future events that they then hide in their artwork. If the government knew of the 9/11 attacks before they happened, which I think they did, then maybe some people leaked that information out into their social circles.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah

yep its clearly real my mistake i am too scared to accept that it is . seriously though prove it!

I already pointed out the obvious on page 2:

You're welcome.

Yes you did point out that you are obviously blinded by the fact that this was a joke issue, in which the image and article were written in 2009, and "uncovered as a lost 1994 issue". Hell, even the publication name is not accurate for that date!

It really is sad that you cannot even see, let alone accept, these and other facts presented to you here in this thread. This is not an attempt to derail or close the thread. ATS is supposed to advocate denying ignorance. When presented with facts, and you ignore them, you are embracing ignorance.

Please, just

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The Government wrote an Assessment report way back in the day about an eminent possibility and threat of planes being used as bombs on buildings and more specifically the trade centers.

It was a CIA ploy/plot to get us back in the war game and give the military industrial complex share holders a cash infusion.

There was no possible way terrorists living in a cave could have ever pulled off 911 without CIA involvement...No Possible way
edit on 7-8-2015 by SPECULUM because: Of George

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
^^^ SPECULUM ^^^ According to a Movie called The Long Kiss Goodnight
The CIA's Intentions

just like the Rumors of The CIA involvement of The Assassination of JFK
to get into more of the South East Asian Conflict
and claimed to be a Big Fund Raiser for American Corporation's to build the War Machines
for Vietnam, and Cambodia and Laos shhh .. we were not suppose to be in the latter 2 countries but We WERE!
big times from the big fail of the Bay of PIG's Embarrassment.

Stoking the fire !!

MORE COAL!!

9/11 Plot Revealed in 1996 Movie: The long Kiss Goodnight
www.youtube.com...

a Big Coincidence wake up ?

9/11 predicted by the film "The Long Kiss Goodnight", 5 years ago before it actually happened
edit on 52015FridayfAmerica/Chicago8218 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Merinda

Mr. Cooper was a pain in their ass until the very end. He's a hero in my opinion.

I'll post the unedited prediction later once I'm on a pc with sound

That's great that you feel that way about him, I feel he is worth investigating for anyone interested in conspiracies.
Reality is a much different beast though.

He never predicted 9/11 , he predicted a nebulous and vague attack at a time when most other sources had chatter about something pending. Additionally the motivation for that was him being annoyed by another reporter.

As I said in my earlier post, he wasn't infallible.

First time I saw him speak live he was great..energetic, exciting, something different and he ended with his segment about the driver killing JFK with the blowfish gun.

The next time I saw him live he ranted for 2 hours about the production company that played him with that blowfish gun video and basically turned the whole lecture into how poor Bill Cooper was being attacked.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Except at-Qaeda didn't exist under that name at the time. Vice didn't exist under that name at the time. And the artist Johnny Ryan didn't contribute to Vice at that time.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: samkentThat is not a highway overpass bro. It is a drainage ditch. You are not allowed to drive down there. Do you understand? Hello? No trucks or cars are allowed in the ditch. You can be arrested for driving down there. Who are you saying that sign is for? The dude has a good point. Someone needs to go see what it really measures. Ill bet its not 9-11" Ive never seen measurements in a drainage systen overpass. They are only on roads and highways where it is legal to drive.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 there is no snow on the road in LA. There are no measurements posted in drainage ditches either

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo Having driven a tobacco truck in the 70s, I can vouch for the fact that we NEVER drive in drainage ditches

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Cherry pick much?

Think that just maybe the stunt people driving the truck might need to know how tall it is? Kind of a safety thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 Kind of a safety thing? LOL! I was a truck driver for two companies in the 70s. Tobacco, and Janitorial supplies such as drums of wax and cleaners. We knew not to ever drive a 13'6" truck going under overpasses marked 12'9". Its just not a wise choice. I also wouldnt ride with anybody who would.

edit on 7-8-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
Do not forget guys about John R.R. Tolkien. He predict the fall of twin towers in his book in 1954

You win the internet for today.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join