It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magazine article from 1994 depicts Beavis & Butthead dressed as Al Qaeda flying planes into the WTC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
From Vice Magazine, 1994:

In my opinion the numerous examples of predictive programming about 9/11 prove the powers-that-be had foreknowledge of the event.

I'm not saying what happened on 9/11 was this or that, but I find it strange that so many predictive type things happened years leading up to it. Self fulfilling prophecy?
edit on 6-8-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Vice arictle on the picture above

In 2009, we celebrated our 15th birthday by publishing a "lost" magazine from 1994. Recently, an article from that 1994 Issue entitled What Is Al-Qaeda? has been making rounds among the 9/11 Truth Movement. To cut a long, strange story short, some folks believe we knew about 9/11 seven years before it happened.

edit on 6-8-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

sigh.... really...

so difficult to take a 9/11 truther thread seriously that is honestly trying to say the makers of Beavis and But-Head were also in on it in some way.

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It must be remembered that the World trade Center was bombed in 1993. That is probably what spawned the article, not because of knowing the future.
edit on 6-8-2015 by UFGarvin because: 365

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFGarvin

It must be remembered that the World trade Center was bombed in 1993. That is probably what spawned the article, not knowing the future.

This is true, in fact, if you zoom in on the article it states that. However, its ironic that they are flying planes around the Twin Towers in the picture.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Vice arictle on the picture above

Here's the poop. IT WAS A JOKE! This picture was made in 2009, as part of a JOKE "lost 1994 issue". I really wish the "faithful" would at least go one step toward verifying this crap before jumping to belief. The 9/11 "truth" movement is merely yet another group of religious zealots IMO.

In 2009, we celebrated our 15th birthday by publishing a "lost" magazine from 1994. Recently, an article from that 1994 Issue entitled What Is Al-Qaeda? has been making rounds among the 9/11 Truth Movement. To cut a long, strange story short, some folks believe we knew about 9/11 seven years before it happened.

< eyes rolling back in head....again >

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Or maybe.. AQ were just big Beavis and Butthead fans and thought... Hmm. Maybe we should do that !

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

plenty more that are legit

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

says who?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wonder if anyone could possibly have seen something like that and thought... "Wow what a great idea to harm the west, let's do that!"

I mean there are other possibilities besides seeing the future... Like I don't know... inspiring it...

Not saying I believe 9-11 was exactly what was stated what so ever either.

Just dislike bad correlation based assumptions.

Simply put, it's much more likely, that inspiration was taken from such things as inspiration, than that it was predicting the future.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Perhaps it is suggestive, but it is also, subjective, however, throwing the word prove in there is not beneficial to the overall desire to get the truth. I do not believe predictive programming can prove anything.

Planes, flying into buildings? There are so many reasons to NOT believe the truth, but trying to prove it has become increasingly more difficult rather than easier over time.

Every person that believes the official N.I.S.T report is NOT interested in the truth, so trying to convince them will be impossible.

Critical thinking about the events of that day went out the window for many. They just simply do not want to believe the alternative, that it was all a manufactured and staged "false flag" event to orchestrate many mind blowing residual transpirations.

I think 9/11 will never be fully explained with the certainty that many require to change their minds.

I would like to bring the real culprits to justice, but unfortunately, the real culprits are what you call "untouchable". The suggestion by many that "truthers" and the "truth movement" are really just conspiracy nuts is preposterous and laughable to me. Why does NOT accepting the MSM reports and the official N.I.S.T. report become an insult?

I am not a truther or part of some conspiracy minded nutjob movement. I am just a critical thinker that does not believe the official version as it has been reported.

Whatever predictive programming anyone thinks exist and how it pertains to that days tragic events are totally opinionated and subjective, but they do not change what happened either way and neither does the truth of what actually happened matter.

It did happen one way or the other and the results are evident whether we admit it or not.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the towers were so iconic that this kind of drawing or representations are inevitable.

If someone one day destroys the Eiffel tower, are we going to take clips from the last godzilla movie and be like "the tower fell just like that!!"
the truth is out there, but Beavis & Butthead don't care either way

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
An obvious way to attack the Towers, so obvious in fact that the administration should be brought to court on inept security charges.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

says who?

Says me and anyone else who possesses an ounce of critical thought.

ETA:

I mean really, you would have to be pretty gullible to think all these instances of foreshadowing are ALL coincidence, might as well be supporting the official story if you believe these are all coincidence.

edit on 6-8-2015 by real_one because: horrible spelling and grammar

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

When did the the Cookie Monster try to eat the towers?

I hope somebody has contacted the Empire State Building to let them know they need to be mindful of giant apes. And blonde women.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is one of my favorites for pre 9/11.

www.snopes.com...
edit on 6-8-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It is quite eerie no doubt but the twin towers were sort of a big thing to us. Very well publicly known. So lets say a major sports stadium is the next big event where up to 100k people can die. This type of event has been played out in books and comics for years as well. Doesn't mean it's necessarily tied to anything....or does it?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: real_one

When did the the Cookie Monster try to eat the towers?

I hope somebody has contacted the Empire State Building to let them know they need to be mindful of giant apes. And blonde women.

When did Beavis and Butthead fly planes into the towers?

Someone better contact MTV and have them be mindful of people in turbans.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
From Terminator 2 1991

I've always wanted to ask a Californian person if the type of sign that's shown in this image is normal in those drainage systems (or whatever it is)? Are the bridge clearances usually actually 9 foot and 11 inches?

Its just really ironic to me that one of the most iconic movies ever made has a "Caution 9-11" sign in a scene where a large metal object crashes into a concrete barrier.

If you lived in Los Angeles you could actually go to the exact place where the scene was shot and see if the sign is either still there, or if the bridge clearance is in fact 9 foot 11 inches.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: UFGarvin

It must be remembered that the World trade Center was bombed in 1993. That is probably what spawned the article, not knowing the future.

This is true, in fact, if you zoom in on the article it states that. However, its ironic that they are flying planes around the Twin Towers in the picture.

Even more ironic is that the planes are pointed at the towers from opposite directions and both planes are at different altitudes just like the real event. However, with 7 billion people on the planet at the time probabilities would indicate that a calculated and accurate guess might be possible. You know, an infinite number of monkeys over an infinite time period would replicate the entire works of Shakespeare.

Still it's a bit fishy....

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join