It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nagalase and vaccines and cancer and autism... oh crap!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

oh dear - this is not going well :

yes you DID demand that i ` prove a negative `

We'll see when you provide the links/sources that prove not all viruses contain nagalase, and that not all bacteria contain nagalase.

and :

then ALL VACCINES CONTAIN NAGALASE. Prove otherwise or you're just talking trash.

are you going to keep on lying about it ?

as i am not prepared to waste my time jumping through hoops for you - i will just give you one snippet :

the HIV virus and the human influenza virus are both cited as ` containing nagalese `

this requires a bit of logic - but i am not hopeful

but - lets get back to Q1 :

in all your alledged reserach and ` due dilligence ` - did it never strike you as odd that none of the cock wombles in the " alternative medicine " camp could cite the alledged levels of nagalase in any vaccine ???????????

they claim that " nagalase is being introduced via vaccines "

so go figure

and lastly - another question :

at what level [ micrograms / kilo bodyweight ] is nagalase dangerous ????

hint - before answering consider kanzaki syndrome

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

oh dear - this is not going well :

yes you DID demand that i ` prove a negative `

Okay. Fair enough. I did ask you to prove a negative. My bad.

are you going to keep on lying about it ?

Are you going to quit beating your wife? You know I wasn't "lying" which would by definition require a conscious and willful intention to give false information.

And yet, now that you have pointed it out, proving a negative is exactly what is required in this situation: Proving that viruses do not contain nagalase, and that therefore vaccines do not contain nagalase. Pretty darn convenient for those who just want to cry "Don't make me prove a negative!!! You can't make me prove that the stuff in vaccines isn't going to hurt you!!!"

as i am not prepared to waste my time jumping through hoops for you - i will just give you one snippet :

the HIV virus and the human influenza virus are both cited as ` containing nagalese `

this requires a bit of logic - but i am not hopeful

Yes, the HIV, human influenza virus, and many more are being cited as "containing nagalase." And??? So??? So sorry to live up to your expectations, but I have absolutely no idea what this means to you... and what logic I am supposed to apply. To what???

but - lets get back to Q1 :

in all your alledged reserach and ` due dilligence ` - did it never strike you as odd that none of the cock wombles in the " alternative medicine " camp could cite the alledged levels of nagalase in any vaccine ???????????

Actually, yes, it has occurred to me many times. Likewise, and even more concerning, it has occurred to me that the vaccine manufacturers have not either. I have looked for any such information from any source. I know of folks who are suggesting that folks have their blood serum tested for nagalase both before and after vaccination, but I have not found anyone that has tested vaccines.

they claim that " nagalase is being introduced via vaccines "

Yes. Specifically, others -- not me -- are accusing vaccine manufacturers of intentionally adding nagalase to vaccines. My point is that if viruses naturally contain nagalase, there is no reason to add nagalase to the vaccine because the virus already contains nagalase.

and lastly - another question :

at what level [ micrograms / kilo bodyweight ] is nagalase dangerous ????

I would assume that the level of danger is directly proportionate to the levels exceeding normal, with normal levels currently determined to be between 0,5 and 0,95 nMol/ml/min for adults. But I also know -- although I don't understand it all -- that measuring serum levels does not necessarily measure activity level of nagalase. There also seems to be a difference between ph requirements for nagalase in viruses and nagalase for cancer, which I don't understand really either. I am not sure if there is a significance easily recognized by those with much greater understanding of and experience in these matters, or if only the difference has been recognized but its significance is not yet understood.

hint - before answering consider kanzaki syndrome

I have been. But I haven't found much at all about nagalase. Actually, let me be more specific. When I research nagalase, I find references to Schindler/Kanzaki syndrome... but when I search Schindler/Kanzaki syndrome, I'm not finding much about nagalase. Most of what I find is all related to the GcMAF treatment, and I've been trying to find independent sources. I did read something that made me wonder if the human body produces its own nagalase, but I think I misunderstood what I was reading.

It also seems to me that GcMAF is actually the product name developed for treatment, not the D-binding proteins produced by the liver which activates the macrophages/endocannabinoid receptor. But again, I may be wrong... this is just the impression I've gotten from my research.

I'm pretty sure all this makes sense to you though. So school me. Make it make sense for me. You're making me crazy, and I think you're enjoying it, but I still want to pick your brain soooooooooooooo bad!!!
edit on 29-8-2015 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

VERY interesting.

F&S&

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Great thread & info'
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hi - all - appologies for the delay in getting back to this - real life crap to deal with

due to a missundersatanding - on my part - i have appologised to the OP for the tone of my earlier comments in thread

i did promise a further explaination of my position on this .

but with all that has happened and the utter absence of any actuall data from the proponents of the claims made in the source material undepinning this thread .

i simply CBA

so will bow out with this :

that which is asserted without evidence , can be dismissed without evidence

sorry about that - but the reply i would like to do - would run to 2000 words +

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
so will bow out with this :

that which is asserted without evidence , can be dismissed without evidence

sorry about that - but the reply i would like to do - would run to 2000 words +
That which is asserted without evidence, can be accepted without evidence if multiple sources attest to it.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The company in Guernsey wasn't even selling GcMAF www.globes.co.il... It was also shut down www.gov.uk...

A phase I is ongoing and the company has patents on it clinicaltrials.gov...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Dr. Nobuto Yamamoto discovered and characterised this. I know his main hypothesis is that the production of nagalase by cancer cells blocks GcMAF and this mechanism helps tumours evade the immune system. But other independent researchers have found no differences in the level of this in people who are healthy or have cancer onlinelibrary.wiley.com... Also the NAGA gene codes for nagalase, but it is rarely mutated in any type of cancer.

He sold all his patents to an Israeli company called Efranat who are conducting a Phase I trial (NCT02052492) They have published some early data from it www.linkedin.com...

First Immune/Immuno Biotech who use to be based in Guernsey were founded by Dr. Marco Ruggiero (who now peddles Rerum which he claims is a better version of GcMAF & Bravo yoghurt) and David Noakes. When Efranat brought a vial that allegedly contained the molecule they couldn't find any when it was tested www.globes.co.il... Far more worrying is the fact that when the MHRA raided another of First Immune's facilities they found it wasn't up to GMP standards and was unlicensed. The blood plasma starting material being used to make this stated: ''Not to be administered to humans or used in any drug products'' www.gov.uk...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

my thoughts ?? i think they will go after those patients and kill them too , so they don't prove that he was right .

its crazy man , so GcMAF is a natural protein produced by our own bodies and when our bodies stops producing them what is the harm from getting it back into our bodies ? its like criminalizing the production of vitamin C or vitamin D or any other supplement .

insulin is a natural protein produced by our own bodies, and when our bodies stop producing them we get it back into our bodies. That is also a registered drug

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Forgive me for necromancing a rather old thread, but I believe I found a possible mechanism to which vaccine associated illnesses may manifest in certain individuals.

It may be beneficial to test for the seroprevalence of these toxins within patients as part of the diagnostic testing when an adverse reaction is noted. Some countries preform allergy tests prior to vaccination as well. It can be completely voluntary since we would want to keep costs low.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an alert that patients on mycophenolate mofetil and mycophenolic acid are at increased risk of opportunistic infections, such as activation of latent viral infections, including shingles, other herpes infections, cytomegalovirus, and BK virus associated nephropathy. In addition the FDA is investigating 16 patients that developed a rare neurological disease while taking the drug. This is a viral infection known as progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy; it attacks the brain and is usually fatal.[16]

It would be useful to find out the QSAR and similar environmental toxins, pathogens, or genetic metabolism that could share a common mechanism of actiion related to the substances which are linked through Wikipedia.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ginseng23
It may be beneficial to test for the seroprevalence of these toxins within patients as part of the diagnostic testing when an adverse reaction is noted.

What toxins are you talking about?

Some countries preform allergy tests prior to vaccination as well.

Which countries? And do they perform allergy tests to all children? Evidence please.

It would be useful to find out the QSAR and similar environmental toxins, pathogens, or genetic metabolism that could share a common mechanism of actiion related to the substances which are linked through Wikipedia.

The drugs you mentioned, Mychophenolate/mycophelonic acid, are strong immunosuppressants, used to avoid rejection of transplanted organs. Which pathogens or genetic metabolisms cause the same physiological reaction?

A child that has become immunosuppressed would be really ill and wouldn't be immunized anyway, so I don't get your point.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Ochratoxin A is more of an issue with the general populace. It is among the most common mycotoxin contaminants. See this study, and you can search pubmed for more information, as you mentioned immunosuppression being an area of concern, this mycotoxin lends towards interfering with the proper function of vaccines. I am trying to discover the method of action in which some patients may have adverse reactions with vaccinations, not attempting to further a scare mongering hysteria. That Ochtratoxin has a similar pharmacology to that other medicine.

www.biomin.net...

As for allergy testing: I saw that it was becoming more commonplace in Japan and Switzerland. Ill try to find the news articles tonight.

edit on 12-6-2018 by ginseng23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2018 by ginseng23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Ochratoxin A is more of an issue with the general populace. It is among the most common mycotoxin contaminants.

And yet there is no evidence that shows human health risks:
Ochratoxin A and human health risk: A review of the evidence

See this study, and you can search pubmed for more information, as you mentioned immunosuppression being an area of concern, this mycotoxin lends towards interfering with the proper function of vaccines.

The study you linked is about vaccination failure in pigs, which does not translate into vaccination failure in humans.

I am trying to discover the method of action in which some patients may have adverse reactions with vaccinations, not attempting to further a scare mongering hysteria. That Ochtratoxin has a similar pharmacology to that other medicine.

But the adverse reactions to vaccinations are extremely rare, thousands of studies done show an incidence of allergic reactions that range from 1 per 100,000 to 1 per million.
LINK 1
LINK 2

Allergic reactions to food are a lot more common than vaccines adverse reactions, for example, and they also cause death. I am yet to see evidence that shows there has ever been a death caused by vaccines.

As for allergy testing: I saw that it was becoming more commonplace in Japan and Switzerland. Ill try to find the news articles tonight.

Please do post the articles as I have never heard of such thing. Also, if they have to test for allergies before immunization, what would they test for: antigens, preservatives, stabilizers, emulsifiers or other constituents?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Like I said I'm mentioning data to make vaccines even more safer.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.vaccinesafety.edu...

Hey, maybe you can convince the industry intent on spending the billions of dollars wasted on rodent studies proving the safety and efficacy of medicines they don't translate to humans as well !

In that study regarding the mycotoxin, note that it was an issue in so called third world countries -- countries where there are far more vaccine-related injuries relative to so called first world countries. Something to consider.

www.livescience.com...

I think we are on the same page.
edit on 14-6-2018 by ginseng23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Like I said I'm mentioning data to make vaccines even more safer.

But they already are incredibly safe. From your own link:

2.2 per million people experience an immediate reaction.
0.65 per million people experience a severe allergic reaction.

What are the vaccine components that cause most allergic reactions? Eggs, gelatin, yeast and latex. This is why doctors or nurses ask parents if their children have an allergy before immunization. If they already have an allergy, they are not vaccinated. And by the time a baby is approx. 2 months old allergic rashes tend to appear.

Your data shows testing everybody for allergies to eggs and gelatin is not required when only 0.00022% of doses causes a reaction.

Hey, maybe you can convince the industry intent on spending the billions of dollars wasted on rodent studies proving the safety and efficacy of medicines they don't translate to humans as well !

LOL every animal model has limitations, and I have said on this forum before that most of the time good results in mice tests don't translate to the same good results in humans.

I trust the results on pigs shown in your article, but we need human clinical trials before we start thinking mycotoxin affect human vaccinations the same way.

... third world countries -- countries where there are far more vaccine-related injuries relative to so called first world countries.

Please post evidence for your last statement above. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

www.who.int...

Perhaps something is lost in translation, also the quote has key terms omitted, I argue only that the presence of such toxins in the environment leads to such 'injuries."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 17-6-2018 by ginseng23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This source is questionable to some, however, is worth some research:
avn.org.au...

I believe it is unforseen consequences, our hubris is nothing compared to predicting chaos theory.
edit on 17-6-2018 by ginseng23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Perhaps something is lost in translation, also the quote has key terms omitted, I argue only that the presence of such toxins in the environment leads to such 'injuries."

Look, what you are suggesting is very interesting to debate but there are two important things wrong with your theory:

1) you suggested (with your first article about pigs) that mycotoxins can affect immunizations by causing a vaccine failure. Vaccine failure means the body's immune system was not triggered and didn't create antibodies for the selected pathogen. This is the opposite of a vaccine adverse effect, which is triggered by the body having a rare extreme immunological reaction. Your articles on swine actually disprove your point, that mycotoxins can lead to vaccine injuries and/or allergies.

2) If mycotoxins affect human vaccination the way it affects pigs, we would see no vaccine adverse effects in Africa at all, for example, where the most common strain (P roqueforti) is found in silage and milk. I say this due to your article showing that mycotoxins stops vaccines from producing an immunological reaction.

This source is questionable to some, however, is worth some research:
avn.org.au...

I believe it is unforseen consequences, our hubris is nothing compared to predicting chaos theory.

You are moving the goalpost now... why are suddenly jumping to flaccid paralysis which has nothing to do with what we were talking about?... let me reply anyway:

The source is not just questionable to some, it's a pseudoscientific site that likes to spread lies and fearmongering among those who don't have medical training. The 47000 cases of flaccid paralysis were identified as NON POLIO: -- LINK 1 --

India is polio free, but cases of non-polio paralysis abbundant.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Ah, then en.wikipedia.org... - There is easily some confusion, similar to some drugs, they have a different chemical structure, however, have a similar mechanism of action.

However, these deaths could not be attributed solely to enterovirus infection as these patients were also co‐infected with various other pathogens:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.scielo.br...

Horizontal gene transfer and vectors. Perhaps in that last one, a toxocara as the transmissional agent. Like I said, The Red Queen Effect is insanely hard to predict. Plants and microbes and fungi have a better track record than us on keeping up against pathogenesis!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join