It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer's SIRIUS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just pressed play, So far his arm muscles are all in focus. He is first up doing a Zeitgeist touching on the Fed Reserve scheme...Let's see if he just does a new version of that documentary. I'll let you know what I think. I remember before this came out there was publicity saying it was going to expose the real truth about UFO's "PROOF"

Anyone else seen it?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nope, haven't seen it, nor do I have any desire to spend that much time listening to con men.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I saw it..

I was underwhelmed.

Truth be told I dislike greer very much. But I watched with an open mind.
the alien bit is soo oh gawd lol..

He did an interview with Joe Rogan before the movie release..

3 hours... And Greer can't keep it up that long.. So you see some cracks forming.. He talks a good game sometimes.. And I liked the disclosure project, but everything else about him is Mr SCAM give me your money.. Yucky yucky..

edit on 2-8-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The movie wanders all over the place trying to fill time so he can justify the 10 minutes spent on examining the actual little body of the "Alien?

Meh......

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
God its awful so far.....

Painting my toenails at the same time....far more exciting.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
The movie wanders all over the place trying to fill time so he can justify the 10 minutes spent on examining the actual little body of the "Alien?

Meh......

that is accurate.. And on Joe Rogan he was talking about getting the data on the alien tests after the movie release..
And Joe was like why not just wait?? When will you get it.. It shouldn't take that long.. And Greer is like we will have it a month or a month and a half..

Joe didn't like that answer..

edit on 2-8-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I saw it , longest 2 hours of my life.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I like Rogan.
Greer...not so much.
Joe has a knack for letting a guest know that his b.s. filters are on without offending them.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I sat through it. He was all over the place with his topics. By the time they talked about the little skeleton, I forgot why I had decided to watch it in the first place. I especially liked the drivel about aliens melting hearts with beams of pure ecstasy or something along those lines. Lol

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yeah Im turning it off. Sorry I wasted the bandwidth!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was at the premiere of this movie (back in April 2013 I think it was?) here in Hollywood, CA, where I met Greer. He told me my screen name "Sheilaaliens" offended the Aliens themselves. He should know, he's an 8-foot freak of nature, lizardly-looking fellow himself, but that aside...

Myself and another UFO hunter friend of mine went together, she was invited by Garry Nolen, the scientist featured in the documentary, the one who tested the DNA of the little mummy. We had dinner with and shared a cab with him. He said that the mummy tested 99%+ positively HUMAN. Definitely NOT an alien.

But definitely STILL AMAZING that an ADULT HUMAN was only like 6 inches tall and lived for many years. Greer steals this archaeological finding and labels it as an alien, making a mockery of it and forever barring it from any real scientific scrutiny or research.

The film starts off with Conspiracy 101 info. The is cliche bullsh*t we all already know about, yet the film assumes it's viewers are new to the world of conspiracies, by recapping basics like 9/11, HAARP, and even showing HOAXed UFO footage from youtube, ridiculous. But then again what do you expect from Greer, who is buddy buddy with ThirdPhaseofMoon - the biggest UFO hoaxers around.

The movie is a circle jerk between Greer and his own two hands. As was the ceremony and such at the premiere. People brought him GIFTS. LMAO. It was absurd.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Greer is the very LAST person I would I look to for the real truth.

Life is far too short to waste it on deception.

originally posted by: AliceBleachWhite

Saying one loves Steven Greer is an admission to loving LIES. Steven Greer is a Fraud.

I highly recommend this thread: The Problem with Greer.

He's quite renown for his fraud.

Further: UFO Watchdog Hall of Shame - Steven Greer

Plenty people like him because he tells them what they WANT to hear. You win more friends with Honey than with Vinegar, as they say. This all lies though, and there's a number of credible people he's tricked into participating in his Disclosure project that will no longer associate with him.

originally posted by: schuyler
We have covered Greer on ATS countless times with dozens of threads and thousands of posts. The overwhelming conclusion is that Greer is a fraud. He has no credibility. His claims are outlandish. Perhaps most of all, he NEVER follows through.

I would strongly suggest that people new to Greer do a little homework before launching into a diatribe against people who criticize Greer. There is a reason they do, and if you can puzzle though it, you will be less likely to embarrass yourself.

The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the CIA decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right.

The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and I. Its time for a revolution. Disclosure Project Is Fake

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Just pressed play, So far his arm muscles are all in focus...

originally posted by: gortex
I believe he sniffed the possible pot of cash that could be made from all the people who also believed him and were willing to buy (literally) into whatever he said , he's a doctor ... everybody trusts doctors , then the "crazy stuff" started and the cash started flowing , the truth be dammed when $$$ involved

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Have some tea and shake it off!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

lol he's like the Vladimir Putin of Ufology. Corrupt, toned and shirtless.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Kali74

lol he's like the Vladimir Putin of Ufology. Corrupt, toned and shirtless.

I haven't seen it, but that just made me LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That was unexpectedly cruel! Not being prepared for that pic of a bare-chested Greer, I took a healthy mouthful of ice water. Then scrolled down from previous comment.
Prolly ruined my tablet, dang it!

I was intrigued by Greer for 30 seconds when watching Sirius. I soon realized he is a bloviated, name-dropping, charlatan. If he is "just a country doctor from NC", then so is the Pope.

And he wonders WHY he hasn't achieved e.t. disclosure?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Now I need some tea! LOL!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
(The Commander) worries me a lot of people fall for his BS and he seems to get off on it!

i think he is one or two delusions away from becoming a cult leader and we know where
that leads with "true believers" out there.

The guy either needs to pony up some actual evidence or be soundly outed and shut down
by rational informed investigators before he and his followers get all heavens gate on us!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Enjoyed it. But anything that gives time to this issue is paramount. Because this planet is hijacked by a filthy group of slimebags who extort and murder and destroy the happiness and learning lessons, skill development of all the students and people here. And anything that frees this planet and upgrades it, so the clean advanced energy comes out ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join