It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emperor Haile Selassie The First

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: JahRastafari
It's easy to say that there's "no real science" in our Gospel, but it's another thing to prove that statement.

Sorry but that isn't how it works. The person making the claim has to provide the proof.

The words of Haile Selassie and the bible are not proof. Do you have anything else? Even a logical arguement would be better than what you have posted so far.

www.nytimes.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

Also, Primus St. Croix's trial perfectly correlates with the persecution of Christ in the Bible.

At some point the similarities have to be understood as being more than just coincidences but of exactitude if the entire prophecy runs parallel with the manifestation.

Primus St. Croix went on to say, "I am from Marigot. I am married with two sons. I did destroy statues of the Roman Catholic Church in New York for which I was charged with. Idol worship is of the devil as explained in the Bible. I was commanded by God to destroy the statues of the Catholic churches in New York. My duty is to preach the gospel of Selassie to all the people. If I see a wrong it is my duty to point out the wrong. I cannot be seen to preach the gospel yet at the same time wreak destruction on people and structures. It does not work that way." He conducted this interview to give clarification regarding his actions because some people believed that he was advocating a physical war against the Catholics. But Ephesians 6: 12 says, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principles and powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." His objective was for the people to take heed to the gospel so that their faith may be made whole. He plainly said that this engagement was not to wreak destruction on people and structures, which means that there is a deeper motivation and gist to his mission. If you only examine the surface of these events then you would never understand its true meaning. Primus also left notes for investigators during the time these incidents were occurring, explaining his reasons for engaging in these activities. It was from this correspondence that the vatican was alerted and the bounty for his capture was raised. Because the year 2000 was the Catholic jubilee celebration and the pope was parading around the world appearing to make amends and offering guidance to the people. But Primus knew that this was a farce and the breaking of idols corresponded to the events of the pontiff. For example, on March 12, 2000, the pope made an historic appeal seeking forgiveness for the sins of the church and they received their answer that same night as idols were found smashed at several of their cathedrals. They cannot be forgiven when they blatantly going against what the Bible stands for. Isaiah 44: 10-11 says, "Who has formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing? behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear and they shall be ashamed together." Many Catholics were outraged when their relics were attacked and they tried to justify their existence by stating that they do not worship these statues. But this overlooks a very important point: the scriptures commanded that these images were not to be made, the vatican is guilty because they have constructed these idols; you are condemned regardless of what you do with them because they were never supposed to be produced. When you construct an image of God and the prophets those who follow you will believe that this likeness is actually how these people appear. This myth will prevent those who accept it from knowing the truth because they have put their trust in a false image therefore when the prophecy comes to pass, no matter how factual it is, they will deny it because it does not match with the likeness of their phantasm. In Acts 17: 29 it says, "Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, graven by art and the imagination of man." If the pope was truly sincere in seeking forgiveness then he would renounce his deceitful dogma which is adjudged throughout the entire Bible; but he will not do this. Primus was fighting against spiritual wickedness in high places for he knew that the intentions of the vatican are to deceive humanity; this was not a petty crime.

edit on 6-8-2015 by JahRastafari because: Fixed links.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
"Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Incorrect spiritual dogmas have pacified the masses into accepting a miserable existence. Instead of standing up for what is proper on earth, the people look for their salvation in the after world and thus have not figured out what life is about. The last days signifies the end of false principles and these are the times that we are living in. Blessed be Jah Rastafari.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JahRastafari

I understand that this must seem really convincing to you and I guess you can't imagine what it looks like to others.

No point in wasting more time.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I understand that this must seem really convincing to you and I guess you can't imagine what it looks like to others.

No point in wasting more time.

It's easier for some to believe that a man born 2000 years ago performed supernatural miracles and walked on water etc. than it is to believe that God manifested in the flesh naturally and lived my natural means.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I don't believe either but that is probably because of the concept of god.

Why would a god choose to manifest in the flesh and live and die without accomplishing anything out of the ordinary? What would be the point?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I don't believe either but that is probably because of the concept of god.

Why would a god choose to manifest in the flesh and live and die without accomplishing anything out of the ordinary? What would be the point?

To show humanity what is acceptable to Him so that we can emulate Him and manifest heaven on earth.
edit on 6-8-2015 by JahRastafari because: Wording.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

How does allowing your enemies to conquer you lead to heaven on earth?

This man lived and died like everyone else so, according to your logic this should already be heaven on earth.

What was it that he did that was worth emulating?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

How does allowing your enemies to conquer you lead to heaven on earth?

This man lived and died like everyone else so, according to your logic this should already be heaven on earth.

What was it that he did that was worth emulating?

His Majesty has addressed many, if not all, of humanity's problems. If we study His disposition we would have the right solutions to everything from politics to economics to social issues, religion, education etc.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

His Majesty has addressed many, if not all, of humanity's problems. If we study His disposition we would have the right solutions to everything from politics to economics to social issues, religion, education etc.

Addressed? He didn't "do" anything.

If you were to emulate him you would do a lot of talking and then hand power over to the first guy with a gun.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Addressed? He didn't "do" anything.

If you were to emulate him you would do a lot of talking and then hand power over to the first guy with a gun.

Humanity has been granted free will. It's up to us to decide whether we want to follow God Emperor Haile Selassie The First or not. His Majesty has showed us the righteous principles of life. God doesn't need for us to follow Him, he's God; He created everything and has everything. It only helps us if we adopt and apply His ways.

For example: The vatican has rewritten history to claim that Jesus Christ was born in ancient Arabia, which then resulted in the necessity for a land holding in that area to support their falsifications. This led to the Inquisitions and the establishment of Israel in 1948; which resulted in the unjust murder and oppression of millions of innocent people indigenous to that region. This conflict has the potential to destroy humanity for it demonstrates the relentless pursuit of evil doers to subject the world under heinous tribulations.

In the book entitled, "Alliance and Alienation: Ethiopia and Israel in the Days of Haile Selassie" His Majesty states, "In accordance with its consistent position against the annexation of territories, Ethiopia did everything it could in order to bring about an Israeli withdrawal from the territories of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria that it conquered in 1967... Ethiopia's position has remained consistent: As long as Israel remains in these territories, there is no chance for peace in the Middle East... Since Israel has not withdrawn from the conquered territories, Ethiopia has decided to cut off diplomatic relations with it, and that is how it will be until Israel withdraws."

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Should have let this thread fall off the radar. It's obvious that you don't want to see the flaws but, hey, that is what religion does.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Should have let this thread fall off the radar. It's obvious that you don't want to see the flaws but, hey, that is what religion does.

Flaws? Explain. We are not afraid of information.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Guess I'm going to disregard my own advice once more.

Let me start off by saying that I am an atheist. Despite that, I like to think of myself as someone who can entertain the idea of god.

Now, this brings us to the concept of what a god is. The common concept is that of a creator that is also all powerful, all seeing, all knowing. I think that your concept is in line with this concept so we can speak on those terms.

You claim that such a powerful being chose to incarnate as Emperor Haile Selassie The First. That unlike Christ he chose to live life with all its earthly limitations and never used the power that he had, as god, to perform miracles. This brings up the first doubt, how do you know he was god if he never did anything godlike?

Your answer throughout this thread has been that he spoke wisely. Many men have spoken wisely but you don't elevate them to a god status because of their words.

We also have the man himself saying that he was not devine. This is a conspiracy theory site so I can run with the idea that certain powers operating in the world have twisted or fabricated this information. I think we are good but, second doubt, why would god allow this? Doesn't he want us to know the truth? Doesn't he have the power to make his message known without it being a drawn out discussion on an internet forum or a battle of youtube videos?

Wouldn't, shouldn't the creator be able to do better?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This thread has undertones of originality, interesting, I'll return to this thread after I have had a good nights rest.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Now, this brings us to the concept of what a god is. The common concept is that of a creator that is also all powerful, all seeing, all knowing. I think that your concept is in line with this concept so we can speak on those terms.

You claim that such a powerful being chose to incarnate as Emperor Haile Selassie The First. That unlike Christ he chose to live life with all its earthly limitations and never used the power that he had, as god, to perform miracles. This brings up the first doubt, how do you know he was god if he never did anything godlike?

Your answer throughout this thread has been that he spoke wisely. Many men have spoken wisely but you don't elevate them to a god status because of their words.

We also have the man himself saying that he was not devine. This is a conspiracy theory site so I can run with the idea that certain powers operating in the world have twisted or fabricated this information. I think we are good but, second doubt, why would god allow this? Doesn't he want us to know the truth? Doesn't he have the power to make his message known without it being a drawn out discussion on an internet forum or a battle of youtube videos?

Wouldn't, shouldn't the creator be able to do better?

We know that His Majesty is God because He was crowned with the titles, "King of kings" and "Lord of lords" on November 2nd, 1930 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The Bible tells us that whosoever has these titles is God (Revelation 19:16).

His Majesty denied being Christ, not God The Father. He never denied His divinity.

When asked if He was Jesus Christ, His Majesty said, "I have heard of that idea. I also met certain Rastafarians. I told them clearly that I am a man, that I am mortal, and that I will be replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that a human being is emanated from a deity."

Deity - noun, a god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion).

God created the universe and subjected all of His creation to the natural universal laws and natural order of the universe. It was never intended for humanity to struggle with theology. His Majesty never operated through supernatural means because He didn't have to; His divinity is seen without supernatural miracles.

Now as to why a thread had to be opened and a "drawn out discussion" had to ensue is because the devil has deceived the entire world.

On April 30, 1922 Pope Pius XI said, "You know that I am the Holy Father, the representative of God on the earth, the vicar of Christ, which means I am God on the earth."

2 Thessalonians 2:4-5 states, "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

“What say I then? that the idol is anything, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is anything? But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils” (1 Corinthians 10:19- 21).

The Bible warns us that satan is a liar and he comes to deceive the world through idolatry and graven images (Revelation 12:9- 17).

The word, "pope" means, "father" and he is referred to as, "lord god the pope" and, "holy father". The pope of rome is the devil in the flesh because all the world's religious leaders have adopted his literal interpretations of all the world's religious scriptures. These deliberate misinterpretations have been around since 325 AD (council of Nicaea). Therefore, the position of the faithful is incorrect and they're left fighting over which religion is better or more truthful. Science has easily debunked these false, supernatural and mystical doctrines which in turn has created a rise in Atheism. Through the means of divide and conquer the pope has deceived the masses of the world.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

When asked if He was Jesus Christ, His Majesty said, "I have heard of that idea. I also met certain Rastafarians. I told them clearly that I am a man, that I am mortal, and that I will be replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that a human being is emanated from a deity."

Deity - noun, a god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion).

Yes, I saw you play this semantic card before. God is a deity. Not just in polytheistic religions but in every sense of the word.

I see you put the words in parenthesis to try to indicate that it doesn't apply to your god because rastafari is monotheistic. That is actually pretty sad.

In religious belief, a deity is either a natural or supernatural being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred. Some religions have one supreme deity, while others have multiple deities of various ranks.

God created the universe and subjected all of His creation to the natural universal laws and natural order of the universe. It was never intended for humanity to struggle with theology. His Majesty never operated through supernatural means because He didn't have to; His divinity is seen without supernatural miracles.

How can you say it is seen when 99.9% of humans don't see it?

Now as to why a thread had to be opened and a "drawn out discussion" had to ensue is because the devil has deceived the entire world.

Sorry but that seems to have gone over your head.

edit on 7-8-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

We know that His Majesty is God because He was crowned with the titles, "King of kings" and "Lord of lords" on November 2nd, 1930 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The Bible tells us that whosoever has these titles is God (Revelation 19:16).

Didn't want to get into the bible but here goes. Have you read the rest of the paragraph that Revelation 19:16 belongs to?

It isn't about god. It's the white horseman. He was supposed to smite nations and rule with an iron rod. Did Selassie fill that part of the prophecy? Of course not.

You guys can't get anything to line up other than the title, which had been "King of kings" for hundreds of generations before Selassie. Then someone added more words to the title because it seems some people think overly elaborate titles actually mean something.
edit on 7-8-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Didn't want to get into the bible but here goes. Have you read the rest of the paragraph that Revelation 19:16 belongs to?

It isn't about god. It's the white horseman. He was supposed to smite nations and rule with an iron rod. Did Selassie fill that part of the prophecy? Of course not.

The prophecy is not contingent upon your agreement.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yes, I saw you play this semantic card before. God is a deity. Not just in polytheistic religions but in every sense of the word.

I see you put the words in parenthesis to try to indicate that it doesn't apply to your god because rastafari is monotheistic. That is actually pretty sad.

Also, I didn't add paranthesis, I have simply quoted the definition of the word, "deity".
edit on 7-8-2015 by JahRastafari because: Wording.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men" (1 Corinthians 14:20).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join