It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emperor Haile Selassie The First

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
"However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate. The love shown by our God to mankind should constrain all of us who are followers and disciples of Christ, to do all in our power to see to it that the message of salvation is carried to those of our fellows who have not had the benefit of hearing the good news." - His Imperial Majesty

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JahRastafari
The prophecy is not contingent upon your agreement.

No, but it being fullfilled is contingent on the things described actually happening.

Also, I didn't add paranthesis

Then you chose to use a definition that implied that deity doesn not mean god.

What I find hard to believe is that he could have just as easily said "Yes, I am god" instead of saying "I am not a deity". And the fact that he said it as an answer to the Rastafari claim that he is god, actually makes it more than obvious to everyone else.

edit on 7-8-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The prophecy is not contingent upon your agreement.

No, but it being fullfilled is contingent on the things described actually happening.

Also, I didn't add paranthesis

Then you chose to use a definition that implied that deity doesn not mean god.

What I find hard to believe is that he could have just as easily said "Yes, I am god" instead of saying "I am not a deity". And the fact that he said it as an answer to the Rastafari claim that he is god, actually makes it more than obvious to everyone else.

It's an historical fact that His Majesty was crowned King of kings and Lord of lords.

Rastafarians believe that He is the returned messiah reincarnated, "Christ in his kingly character". His Majesty told the Rastas on numerous occasions that He is not Christ. Primus St. Croix is the Christ and Haile Selassie The First is his Father.

"Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell? (Proverbs 30:4).

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It's an historical fact that His Majesty was crowned King of kings and Lord of lords.

Nobody is saying that it isn't true but the other parts have to also happen for a prophecy to be considered fulfilled.

Rastafarians believe that He is the returned messiah reincarnated, "Christ in his kingly character". His Majesty told the Rastas on numerous occasions that He is not Christ. Primus St. Croix is the Christ and Haile Selassie The First is his Father.

In that quote he clearly states that the rastafari are wrong and that they should never make the mistake of thinking that a man can be god.

Good advice if you ask me. How you guys just dismiss it is beyond me.

ETA: Also, this is what I mean by the creater being a better communicator. Why didn't he just say "I am God"?

I'll be honest I still wouldn't believe that he was god but at least you guys would have something solid to base the claim on. Instead god has you trying to connect dots in bits of texts from different sources. What a sick joke.

edit on 7-8-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Nobody is saying that it isn't true but the other parts have to also happen for a prophecy to be considered fulfilled.

The Bible and all of its parts have been completely fulfilled. Christ has returned and the world has ended.

In that quote he clearly states that the rastafari are wrong and that they should never make the mistake of thinking that a man can be god. Good advice if you ask me. How you guys just dismiss it is beyond me.

Addressed on page one, twelfth post from the top (video).

ETA: Also, this is what I mean by the creater being a better communicator. Why didn't he just say "I am God"?

Also addressed on page one of this thread, fourth post from the bottom.

I'll be honest I still wouldn't believe that he was god but at least you guys would have something solid to base the claim on. Instead god has you trying to connect dots in bits of texts from different sources. What a sick joke.

Our only obligation is to present you with the information. What you do with the information is entirely up to you. The roman catholic church has desperately tried to erase and destroy His Majesty's legacy. We, however, have the high honor and great duty to protect this last mustard seed of truth.

"The preservation of peace and the guaranteeing of man's basic freedoms and rights require courage and eternal vigilance: courage to speak and act — and if necessary, to suffer and die — for truth and justice; eternal vigilance, that the least transgression of international morality shall not go undetected and unremedied.
These lessons must be learned anew by each succeeding generation, and that generation is fortunate indeed which learns from other than its own bitter experience. This Organization and each of its members bear a crushing and awesome responsibility: to absorb the wisdom of history and to apply it to the problems of the present, in order that future generations may be born, and live, and die, in peace." - His Majesty's Address to the United Nations General Assembly delivered October 6, 1963

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Contrary to popular belief, the Trinity is NOT described as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost in the Bible.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JahRastafari

Yes, you have clearly shown this to be the case.

The Bible and all of its parts have been completely fulfilled. Christ has returned and the world has ended.

"Fulfilled" I don't think you know what that word actually means.

The world has ended? Really?

Also addressed on page one of this thread, fourth post from the bottom.

I see you also don't understand the difference between addressing something and actually giving proof. I see that your whole belief system works on that premise.

We, however, have the high honor and great duty to protect this last mustard seed of truth.

I was just in a thread where someone was saying that they were an incarnated angel sent to keep earth from turning dark. What do you think of someone like that?
edit on 8-8-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

"Fulfilled" I don't think you know what that word actually means.

For those who don't know the definition: fulfill - verb, bring to completion or reality; achieve or realize (something desired, promised, or predicted), carry out (a task, duty, or role) as required, pledged, or expected.

The world has ended?

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea” (Revelation 21:1). The end of the world signifies the abolition of idolatry, the old false interpretation of the scriptures has been shattered by the truth delivered by the Son of God. Primus St. Croix preached the message of salvation, that Emperor Haile Sellassie I is the Father of Jesus Christ.

Really?

The old testament represents the period before the fulfillment of prophecy, mankind was free to hypothesize on what they believed the parables meant; this is the first earth. But now that Christ has come, we are able to see God in the flesh and understand that His Majesty is the Almighty; this is the new world, the new testament. We must accept the revelation, for the LORD has proclaimed his holy power to all nations, the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men (1 Corinthians 1:18-31).

I see you also don't understand the difference between addressing something and actually giving proof.

His Majesty is not going to tell humanity, "I am God, worship me." That's what satan (the pope) does. His Majesty proved He is God by His works and legacy.

"[...] a man's ultimate worth is, in the modern world, determined by his accomplishments and his service in the cause of his nation and his countrymen. It is thus our sacred duty and responsibility to be cognizant of the fact that because history is bound to judge us tomorrow by what we are doing today, we must do everything in our power to leave behind us a lasting legacy of work." - Jah Rastafari

I was just in a thread where someone was saying that they were an incarnated angel sent to keep earth from turning dark. What do you think of someone like that?

It's easy for anyone to verbally claim anything; but you must prove who you are by your works (Matthew 7:20).
edit on 8-8-2015 by JahRastafari because: No reason.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It's easy for anyone to verbally claim anything; but you must prove who you are by your works (Matthew 7:20).

Well, at least you have company.

The lack of logical thinking in your posts is amazing.

Don't kid yourselves, the reason that the rest of the world doesn't take rastafari seriously isn't because of satan's deciept. Your arguements are really bad.

For example you claim - "that the world has ended"

You say this means that - "The end of the world signifies the abolition of idolatry, the old false interpretation of the scriptures has been shattered by the truth delivered by the Son of God."

Currently - "The world still idolizes, people still follow the old false intrpretation of scriptures."

If "The world still idolizes, people still follow the old false intrpretation of scriptures." than "the world has not ended".

That is called logic.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The 2nd coming of Jesus Christ (which is actually the first coming because he never existed in antiquity) has destroyed all the world's false ideologies (which is idolatry), and proved all religious doctrines wrong. The apocalypse isn't a physical event in which humanity or the planet physically perish. It's a spiritual enlightenment, the end of false, idolatrous, incoherent, dangerous and pagan philosophies (the death of those ideas). The rapture occurred about 15 years ago. We say that the world has already ended to demonstrate that humanity has physically survived the 2nd coming of Christ.

However, you are 100% correct when you say that the world is still following false ideas. The Church of Haile Selassie The First through the Body of Jesus Christ has been working tirelessly to spread the Message of salvation (though still virtually unheard of), to the best of our abilities. The world now has a choice.

1. Adopt His Majesty's principles as God's commandments and physically manifest heaven on earth.

2. Inevitably face certain destruction while careening towards hell.

For it is written that broad and wide is the path that leads to destruction, but straight and narrow is the way unto life (Matthew 7:13-14).

Thank you everyone for your continued interest. Please keep the questions coming.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

However, you are 100% correct when you say that the world is still following false ideas. The Church of Haile Selassie The First through the Body of Jesus Christ has been working tirelessly to spread the Message of salvation (though still virtually unheard of), to the best of our abilities.

And I'm here telling you that your approach is really bad.

The world now has a choice.

1. Adopt His Majesty's principles as God's commandments and physically manifest heaven on earth.

2. Inevitably face certain destruction while careening towards hell.

Does it really bother you if we choose number 2?

God seems to be ok with whatever we chose so, why aren't you?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
-Quick fact-

Did you know?

According to the Bible, sin is not carnal. Sin is the rejection or ignorance of the divinity of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie The First for Jesus Christ Primus St. Croix was without sin when he was crucified.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Does it really bother you if we choose number 2?

God seems to be ok with whatever we chose so, why aren't you?

Personally, I would like for our children and all future generations to not have to suffer; though we may not even live to see the results.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Personally, I would like for our children and all future generations to not have to suffer; though we may not even live to see the results.

Great but that is not your choice to make. Every person must choose for themselves.

If you eliminate the lies you eliminate the freeedom to choose.

Maybe that is why god doesn't say "here I am" or why he keeps you or any other truth bearers (since you all think you hold the one truth) from getting the message out.

The one you serve keeps tripping you up because in the end, he is the one that controls things, not you. I like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

he is the one that controls things, not you.

God doesn't intervene through any other means other than prophecy. God created the universe and subjected all of His creation to the inviolable natural laws. He doesn't "control" His creation, we control our own destiny. We must choose wisely.

"It is by His creating the whole world with inviolable and firm laws, determined forever, that the Creator causes us to believe in His existence and supreme rulership." - Haile Selassie I

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

God doesn't intervene through any other means other than prophecy.

Then your failure is all your own.

We must choose wisely.

No, we can choose unwisely, otherwise, it woudn't be much of a choice.

edit on 9-8-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Then your failure is all your own.

Failure? We are all individually responsible for our actions.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
God is another name for Odin ... so he's an idiot.

And if he proclaims himself Jesus Christ .. Then he obviously has no understanding of what the words mean, or the truer translations of the Bible. And therefore he is more than just NOT Jesus Christ ... He is a double-decker idiot.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

*Throws a stone named Peter, at the head of the Emperor*

You are not the Emperor I need to end. Though I will always stop to admire some high-class idiocy.

"FIRE IN THE SKY, SEE THE BIRDS FLY
EMPERORS END, WHEN STONE WONT BEND
NOT ALL THAT IS WHITE, IS THAT OF LIGHT
AND NOT ALL THE BEST, ARE THOSE OF THE WEST"

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join