It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I enjoy Jarrah's work, he's one of the only hoax theologians who has the decency (albeit unintentionally) to debunk himself in his own videos.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding

I enjoy Jarrah's work, he's one of the only hoax theologians who has the decency (albeit unintentionally) to debunk himself in his own videos.

His obsession with a certain animé doesn't add to his gravitas.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yes. We landed on the moon. Then we we did it again. 5 more times.

Besides, it's a pretty good bet that somebody, whether it's the U.S., Russia, Europe, Japan, India, or China, will be going back within a few years..

then it should be no problem producing the smoking gun that validates the authenticity of apollo ...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

Besides, it's a pretty good bet that somebody, whether it's the U.S., Russia, Europe, Japan, India, or China, will be going back within a few years..

then it should be no problem producing the smoking gun that validates the authenticity of apollo ...

Apart from the footage, testimonials from astronauts, the fact no country has ever called out America, the parts still left up there that you can see through a telescope, the radio transmissions that were intercepted.

You mean that type of proof?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

one simple question :

what would you accept as " proof " ?????????????????

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

yeah - i am sure i and others have asked the question in my mast post before - and got the sound of HBs running away

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Is it possible that the moon landing went ahead as planned but upon return to Earth the film in the camera was found to be ruined? Given that this was the media event of the decade is it at all likely that a select few got together to (re)create in a studio on Earth the photos that should have been?

Seems to me a far easier way to explain photographic discrepancies than to suggest a massive hoax.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I was a firm believer in the moon landings until one video planted the seed of doubt in my mind.

An astronaut fell forward and then came upright rather awkwardly. It looked like he'd been tethered to something above him. The movement was completely unnatural unless he was being assisted somehow.

I don't want to doubt our country's greatest achievement, but it is hard to deny what I witnessed in that video.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

On the one hand, Jarrah thinks its impossible to go to the Moon, on the other, he's soliciting money to go there. Jarrah is living proof that Moon Hoax Theorists are hoaxers themselves.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

An astronaut fell forward and then came upright rather awkwardly. It looked like he'd been tethered to something above him. The movement was completely unnatural unless he was being assisted somehow.

Or unless the gravity on the Moon is much less than on the Earth, which it is. It is possible to spring all the way to an upright position with a one armed push-up.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

On the one hand, Jarrah thinks its impossible to go to the Moon, on the other, he's soliciting money to go there. Jarrah is living proof that Moon Hoax Theorists are hoaxers themselves.

I just checked out his site. Why would he want $500,000 to book a flight with Musk to the moon if it can't be done?

Isn't that kind of like saying, the world is flat and under a done, but if you pay me $1mil I will go into space and take a photo to prove it.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: 123143

Or unless the gravity on the Moon is much less than on the Earth, which it is. It is possible to spring all the way to an upright position with a one armed push-up.

You're right, of course. I don't know enough about it to make that decision.

I'm still a believer, but as I said, that video was enough to plant a seed of doubt.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

OK - we MAY be getting somewhere

so lets re-cap

you now claim that if JW preformed a successfull lunar orbit - you would accept the veracity of the entire apollo program ?

that sum it up ???????????????????

HINT - the commmercial space shot he cites in his own vid does not offere lunar landing or EVA .

if the above is true - WHY ??????????????

you have already without any good reason rejected the testiomony of 12 men [ apollo - 11 , 12 . 14 , 15 . 16 . 17 ] who preformed EVA on the lunar surface and a further a further 15 [ 1 eac from all above + 3 crew ea from A 08 . 10 & 13 ] who traveled in lunar orbit

so - why does the testiominy of a demonstrated liar and idiot trump all above - this is just going off personal testimony

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I noticed you skipped over my post, again.

The measurements that have been asked for, repeatedly, would show the amount of time an objects arcs and comes back down. With those measurements we can calculate the gravity.

While it has been done (not by yourself, obviously) it shows that the time and speed for the objects are within moons gravity.

With your x2 speed none sense those arcs and speeds are neither Moon OR Earth gravity. That kind of throws your whole argument out the window (which you have completely failed at anyway).

I'm not talking about objects however. I'm talking about their movements, and how they are not consistent in speed during their 'lunar' missions.

That's the whole issue I'm arguing here, nothing else.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

originally posted by: turbonium1

It has nothing to do with anyone's opinion!

Saying it is at normal speed, or faster than normal speed, that's just an opinion.

Proof is repeating it - at normal speed.

A movement is proven to be normal speed in our repeating that movement, at normal speed.

It is not a matter of personal opinion, it is an absolute fact.

So cry all you want, it won't save you

it is purely your opinion.. you have nit-picked less than 20 seconds worth of footage, randomly selected other hoax theorists opinion that it should be half speed and claimed that that 20 seconds looks like normal walking.

what about the rest of the EVA, its 2.5hrs long?
have you checked any other speeds? im pretty sure if you speed it up 10%/20%/30% it will also look "normal"

you have proven nothing at all, apart from proving that you have an opinion and you can link to youtube videos.

p.s. its a bit too late to change your mind about the speed now anyway since you called 2x speed as "absolute fact"

It is not about anyone's opinion, and I've clearly explained that to you, over and over again.

It is whether or not we are able to repeat those movements at normal speed, which proves if it is in normal speed, or not.

An opinion is not relevant to this matter, it won't change the findings...

Who are you to decide what footage must be used, in MY OWN ARGUMENT!?!?

Get serious.

I've posted my argument, and I cited the evidence to support my argument.

You have only more excuses, in trying to avoid it.

edit on 8-1-2016 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I noticed you skipped over my post, again.

The measurements that have been asked for, repeatedly, would show the amount of time an objects arcs and comes back down. With those measurements we can calculate the gravity.

While it has been done (not by yourself, obviously) it shows that the time and speed for the objects are within moons gravity.

With your x2 speed none sense those arcs and speeds are neither Moon OR Earth gravity. That kind of throws your whole argument out the window (which you have completely failed at anyway).

I'm not talking about objects however. I'm talking about their movements, and how they are not consistent in speed during their 'lunar' missions.

That's the whole issue I'm arguing here, nothing else.

That's because all the objects falling and the dust arcs prove it was moons gravity.

Ignore the objects that put a massive hole in your "logic".

Let's play it your way and ignore everything apart from how the astronauts move in the videos. We'll do that.

Have you watched the full 2.5+ hours of live televised footage and sped it up to x2 speed?

If you have you will see that the x2 speed myth doesn't work as they wont move consistently with Earth gravity.
edit on 084008/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

It has nothing to do with anyone's opinion!

Saying it is at normal speed, or faster than normal speed, that's just an opinion.

Proof is repeating it - at normal speed.

A movement is proven to be normal speed in our repeating that movement, at normal speed.

It is not a matter of personal opinion, it is an absolute fact.

So cry all you want, it won't save you

it is purely your opinion.. you have nit-picked less than 20 seconds worth of footage, randomly selected other hoax theorists opinion that it should be half speed and claimed that that 20 seconds looks like normal walking.

what about the rest of the EVA, its 2.5hrs long?
have you checked any other speeds? im pretty sure if you speed it up 10%/20%/30% it will also look "normal"

you have proven nothing at all, apart from proving that you have an opinion and you can link to youtube videos.

p.s. its a bit too late to change your mind about the speed now anyway since you called 2x speed as "absolute fact"

It is not about anyone's opinion, and I've clearly explained that to you, over and over again.

It is whether or not we are able to repeat those movements at normal speed, which proves if it is in normal speed, or not.

An opinion is not relevant to this matter, it won't change the findings...

Deal with it.

Oh is that how it is? So if we can repeat movements of something other than where it was it means it's fake?

What about green screen planes flying?

What about green screen swimming?

What about the movies where they show someone shooting a gun?

Sex scenes on TV?

By your logic that means we can't fly in planes, swim in water, shoot guns, have sex and a whole bunch of other things we can simulate without actually doing them.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join