It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan statue unveiled in Detroit.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
On july 15 this stature was unveiled by the satanist community and has plans to be positioned right beside the 10 commandments in Oklahoma state capitol.

Im just curious to see what everyone here has to say about this and the discussion that pro seeds.
edit on 1-8-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Blessed be the Satan

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Fools.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Why?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Under the letter of the law, if this is a sincere expression of their religious beliefs, it must be allowed - the statue in their religious place. If this is a mockery of the religious expression of others, then it does not as it is not a sincere religious expression.

The 10 Commandments was a donated monument. As such, it could be accepted or rejected by the civil body in question as any such monument donations can be. And in its turn, the Baphomet statue can similarly be considered and accepted or rejected as a donation. The civil body is under no legal pressure to accept or reject any monument. Fairness is not a consideration.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I thought it was a statue of Baphomet, not Satan.

edit on 1-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyMcC0y

Why?

No heaven for them......

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DiddyMcC0y

Because they praise a statue that is representative all evil, even though truthfully satan or the fox or snake or trickster is just a mere archetype, a imprint on the human psyche he is the truly representative of challenging the status quo of using his mind to show orders inherent disorder, there's nothing wrong with the statue nor with the representation all cultures have motifs and stories about the character and not all cultures out him in such a negative light.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

They should put it right next to the Georgia Guidestones, That is where it belongs.

www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

They should put it right next to the Georgia Guidestones, That is where it belongs.

www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

Lol, don't give them ideas.....if its anything like Scotland however it might be funny, all our statues end up wearing traffic cones.......

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's just a statue what harm is it doing , I saw no Virgins being sacrificed so no reason to get upset.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I am a live and let live person. To each his own and all that, but ..CRIKEY, I gotta say, I do have my limits!

The people with the horns in their head really turned me off, I hate to be so shallow and all to let somebodies look dictate what I think of them, but what can I say.

Ok I feel better now, too bad they can't put that statue near Blucifer, that creepy big blue horse statue at the Denver Airport.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
HipsterRama

link   
a reply to: windword

Yeah i know thats baphomet. Just went with what the title of the video said.

link   

originally posted by: gortex
It's just a statue what harm is it doing , I saw no Virgins being sacrificed so no reason to get upset.

Not yet.....

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Im here now in Detroit area...99% of us could care less...its not staying here...but...the art festivals the wife and I are going to today and tomorrow....will for sure have their booths and passed out literature...that almost all will walk right past.

We are shocked yes...but just keep walking...this is American where you can believe what you want. Like it or not.

Blessings to everyone

Mysterioustranger
Christian

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

LOL, Watched the video. Notice the Satan supporters are all white and the Christian protesters are all black.... just an observation.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Some people will do anything for attention.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Now define evil, or in the name of God justify 160.000.000 deaths, destruction of the almost entire planet. I just need a definition of evil? Moral and ethics?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I really dont know how to answer that

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join