It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help locating a hidden communication device in my house.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well? Did you find anything?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: normajean

While they were singing with the TV, I heard their Mother's voice coming from the 4 year old's bedroom. I heard the mother call the 4 year old's name twice and ARE YOU THERE?

And now you are asking ATS to help localise a hidden communication device in your house, when you heard it coming from her bedroom yourself?

Why didn't you turn the room upside down?

Weird story.

On the other hand, there might be a demon in your house posing as the kids' mother.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: High5Ghost

For example, if someone has stolen it, I can send a voice message to the phone or tablet and say "I've called the police. Return my device" and I can also remotely send an alarm to the device to make it beep, honk squeal whatever until the person gets fed up and hands it in etc.

Lol, right. Or throws it in the river.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I most certainly will. Thank you for your input.
a reply to: proob4

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not yet, I have to flip the mattress yet and the bed springs. That is on task for tonight after work. The 4 year old gets antsy when I am around that area. My son is off work tonight and I will have the room to myself when he takes them outside to play. I will let everyone know what or if I find anything. a reply to: calstorm

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes, I did hear it and it is odd. The only demon that I have come in contact with recently is the children's mother. a reply to: YouPeople

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
We have been, and she doesn't seem happy about it. a reply to: berenike

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The tablet has been FOUND. It was placed in a slit located in the base of the suitcase they brought with them. It has been removed and turned off. It will be returned to the mother when the children go home. Thank you EVERYONE for your ideas. Those ideas helped me look in places that I never would have thought to look. Since finding the tablet the kids have been wonderful and a joy to be around. Thank you all once again for all of your help.

Norma Jean

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: normajean

Really, and how long does the battery last of a tablet that is turned on?

Let me guess, there was a giant battery pack connected to it, hidden below a false bottom in the suitcase?

And since it was hidden, how did calls get answered in order for her to able to speak?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I am having serious difficulty with this. A two and four year old just don't have the mental capacity to charge an tablet when you aren't looking and return it to the same spot. I find this extremely disturbing. At the very least you aren't keeping a proper eye on the children if your story is true. Secondly you seem to know very little about child development and age appropriate behavior.

The fact that I find certain things in this thread concerning for the sake of the children is the only reason I keep returning to this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join