It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

O.P. I don't see any proof to your argument... and I have seen videos, three now, showing undercover meetings with Planned Parenthood operatives who quite clearly talk about selling body parts. Just because you and I like Planned Parenthood doesn't change the facts.

I read the article, and there is definitely no proof to the contrary in there either. There is an emotional girl who can't handle the truth and she is in denial. She points to the positive things Planned Parenthood does as proof they aren't selling baby parts. But this is not proof!

How dare Republicans launch a probe into something like this! How dare they! Right. I think it is a good idea.
edit on 30amThu, 30 Jul 2015 07:51:24 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yeah, and Judas only got 30 pieces of silver, too.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is my first post on this subject, after scanning several threads on ATS. How can baby "parts" be sold when the fetus is so small that it doesn't have any parts yet? Also, if it's no bigger than a pencil eraser, as another poster mentioned, does science consider this life to be a "human" life yet?

Not all abortions are done this early on. Some are done in the third trimester when the baby is almost fully grown. Here is a link that details the different types of abortions.

AbortionFacts.com

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

If the funds were going to further their cause, I wouldn't be against them selling baby parts.

I'll take their argument one step further, and assume that the funds were going into private hands. Does one particular branch selling baby parts mean that the whole idea of Planned Parenthood should be stopped? I don't think churches would like it if Christianity was scrapped because of a single pastor's past transgressions.

I haven't read the article or heard much about the subject, and I don't really care, because moving dead tissue around that I'll never see doesn't really concern me.

While being smart enough to want to use birth control means you are precisely the type of person who should be breeding, and breeding often, forcing the private citizen to have children because it is in society's best interest is at this time against the law and against the founding principles of this country.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
"...IT'S about the size of a kidney bean." "It."

originally posted by: The GUT
There's that "it" again.

What do you (and those who starred your emotional-based post) suggest people call it? "She"? "Marvin"? It's the size of a kidney bean! It doesn't have a gender. It IS an "it". It's an embryo or a fetus. "It" is the proper pronoun.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yeah, and Judas only got 30 pieces of silver, too.

Wow stars for making absolutely no sense and no connection to the post you are responding to. Must be nice to have your buds here get your back.

Point you're missing is that you pay NOTHING through your taxk $$$ for this thing you disagree with.
edit on 7/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: zackli

If the funds were going to further their cause, I wouldn't be against them selling baby parts.

ANY extra after paying for transport, storage, paperwork, etc., goes right back in the business to help other women who can't afford a regular clinic.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Actually all you've seen is some videos. Those videos cannot EVER be submitted as official evidence in any investigation against PP. In FACT, PP is suing Center for Medical Progress for illegally obtaining those videos.

This whole thing may end up blowing up in the anti-abortion people's faces.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Notice how they're dehumanizing these babies by claiming they're only the size of a kidney bean during the first trimester?
by the end of the first trimester they are the size of a lime and undeniably human beings.

You accuse the OP of dehumanizing the "baby" by saying it's the size of a kidney bean, and then YOU do the SAME thing by saying it's the size of a lime... I fail to see how a lime any less dehumanizing than a bean... Please explain.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The OP is exactly right. PP is NOT selling baby parts. That would be against the law. What they ARE doing is donating the parts and then charging through the nose for SHIPPING and HANDLING. That's where they make their PROFIT.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
The OP is exactly right. PP is NOT selling baby parts. That would be against the law. What they ARE doing is donating the parts and then charging through the nose for SHIPPING and HANDLING. That's where they make their PROFIT.

Proof?

Sources?

Facts?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So this is the new weekly circle jerk of star and flags for the usual suspects. We get it, abortion is terrible, selling body parts is evil, now can we all get together and figure out that only 1 person was caught on video.

Can we also figure out that if you dislike abortions you dont need to get one.

Oh and abortion is between a women and her doctor.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Just going to leave this here:
Dems call for DOJ probe of group behind Planned Parenthood videos

The Center for Medical Progress, which is going after Planned Parenthood because of its abortion services, created a fake company to gain access to its facilities and meetings with its high-level officials.

Staffers for the California-based pro-life group posed as buyers for a medical research firm to ask Planned Parenthood about fetal tissue donations – a tactic that the lawmakers say could be illegal.

“This elaborate scheme raises serious questions about whether any federal or state laws were violated in securing the LLC or the personal identification that were part of its execution,” the Democrats wrote to Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

The members also raised questions about “possible coordination between the Center for Medical Progress and members of Congress who knew about the first video weeks in advance of its release.”

Additionally, the Democrats said the secretly recorded video may be illegal under California law, as it was filmed without the consent of the Planned Parenthood doctor.

Rut Roh!
edit on 30-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: westcoast
The 'anti choice' side of the argument? Really?

Yes, really. Do you support the right of the woman to choose or not? If you think government should deny women the choice, you are anti-choice. "Pro-life" is just the politically correct term for someone who wants the government to take away a woman's choice.

It's called 'pro life'. Let's be clear about this. It has nothing to do with choice, or the mothers rights, or the mothers body or people messed up sense of political correctness.

Interesting. A pregnancy has nothing to do with a woman's body? And you're accusing OTHER'S sense of political correctness of being messed up? Oooo-kay...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Once upon a time there was something called personal responsibility,for example my aunt went away had the baby and had it adopted

That was her CHOICE.

Personal responsibility still exists. When a woman gets pregnant, it's HER personal responsibility to decide what to do. Notice that's PERSONAL responsibility. Not PUBLIC responsibility. It's her PERSONAL decision. Not yours.

Just because you disagree with her choice doesn't mean she didn't take personal responsibility.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: darkbake

Actually all you've seen is some videos. Those videos cannot EVER be submitted as official evidence in any investigation against PP. In FACT, PP is suing Center for Medical Progress for illegally obtaining those videos.

This whole thing may end up blowing up in the anti-abortion people's faces.

That part is true, but the videos are enough evidence for me.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
In FACT, PP is suing Center for Medical Progress for illegally obtaining those videos.

Good! I was hoping this would happen. It's a great read. I think CMP may be in trouble, which they richly deserve.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
That part is true, but the videos are enough evidence for me.

Just a question... Did you see the unedited first video? If you haven't seen that, you've just seen the propaganda (and fallen for it). If you HAVE seen the unedited version and STILL think something nefarious is going on (fetus sales), then you're biased beyond reach.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I asked for FACTS.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join