It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: beezzer

Well, conservatives that are against PP want to do away with the ACA (Obamacare) anyway...

Planned Parenthood needs to get out of the abortion business if they want to avoid criticism. Even if only 3% of what they do is murdering babies they are going to be called out...especially for selling human remains.

Then we leave it to whom? PP funds the majority of small clinics that cater to low income people.

Obamacare would take care of it!

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Well, conservatives that are against PP want to do away with the ACA (Obamacare) anyway...

Planned Parenthood needs to get out of the abortion business if they want to avoid criticism. Even if only 3% of what they do is murdering babies they are going to be called out...especially for selling human remains.

Then we leave it to whom? PP funds the majority of small clinics that cater to low income people.

The ACA is insurance on exchanges, it is not providers.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: links234

"...IT'S about the size of a kidney bean." "It."

Scary, scary folk you apologists.

Apologist would mean I am apologizing for someone or something. I am not. PP has nothing to apologize for.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No, I get pissy when contemplating the privileged and skewed perspective of an un-aborted otherwise would be "it." Which leaves you with a voice--unlike "it"--the "it" that has no voice and gets a less crunchy death only because "its" carcass has better market value. Like I said: Some of y'all are scary cold.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The ACA is insurance on exchanges, it is not providers.

You said. . .

PP accepts different insurances. Someone with ACA insurance can go there.

So, easy!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Well, then there's this bit of info on the ACA and abortion...

Under the law, no private insurer will be required to include abortion coverage except for the common exceptions under the Hyde Amendment. The provision that is under scrutiny only applies to plans within the state exchanges. It does not apply to private health plans.

Under the law, abortion cannot be included as an essential benefit.[1]

Under the law, no state will be required to provide abortion coverage, and a state can, in fact, pass a law that bars any plan covering abortion coverage from the state-assisted exchange. Fifteen states have passed such laws.

Source
So in 15 states an ACA plan won't cover abortion. Your argument is a bit flawed. Not everyone can afford a trip to another state. The same people using PP are the same people that are getting big subsidies for ACA plans.

I don't think there's an airfare, bus fare or cab fare subsidy to another state in which to have an abortion.

edit on 29-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Apologist would mean I am apologizing for someone or something. I am not. PP has nothing to apologize for.

Another thing you are not since you started the list: Not very good at vocabulary:

apologist |əˈpäləjist|
noun
a person who offers an argument in defense of something controversial : an enthusiastic apologist for fascism in the 1920s.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OP what part of 'Í want a Lamborghini' isnt clear?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I guess you're right.

I will concede the point.

Perhaps if we just called the unborn, "baby lions", we'd get more people sympathetic to the issue.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Oh, for heavens sake! Pregnant women and their friends and family always called the expectant bundle "it".

"Do you know what it is yet?"
"I just felt it kick!"

Before sonograms it was always an it till it was born!

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Some of y'all are scary cold.

Really, because I find it much more scary and cold to see the number of unwanted children being brought into a world that doesn't want them, won't care for them, blames them for being poor and unwanted, sells them into sex trade, starves them, turns them into cheap labor, watches them eek out living on the streets, brainwashes them, uses them as soldiers, etc...

Ending "it" when it's just a small clump of cells to me is a million times better than any of the above.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

No, I get pissy when contemplating the privileged and skewed perspective of an un-aborted otherwise would be "it." Which leaves you with a voice--unlike "it"--the "it" that has no voice and gets a less crunchy death only because "its" carcass has better market value. Like I said: Some of y'all are scary cold.

You completely sidestepped what I asked, which tells me you're allowing yourself to be lead by the proverbial short & curlies emotionally. Be objective. I ask again, and expect an answer this time -- would you be equally pissy over donated natural abortions, otherwise called miscarriages? If yes, do explain that one. I'd like to know why you'd prefer something go to waste and not be used to help others.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

a reply to: MystikMushroom

I guess you're right.

I will concede the point.

Perhaps if we just called the unborn, "baby lions", we'd get more people sympathetic to the issue.

Strrrrrrrrrrrretch.......

The accepted logic on the right is that you aren’t allowed to feel outrage at a dentist who spent 40 hours torturing a wounded lion without also believing that Planned Parenthood clinics are part of an abortion industrial complex more vast than anything imagined by the architects of Auschwitz. [Source]

edit on 7/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Salon?

Typical.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Oh, for heavens sake! Pregnant women and their friends and family always called the expectant bundle "it".

"Do you know what it is yet?"
"I just felt it kick!"

Before sonograms it was always an it till it was born!

But "it" in this sense doesn't refer to sex or, God forbid, identity. It refers to a fine line between refuse or market value. "It" becomes a bottom line as in "we need to at least recoup the cost."

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Salon?

Typical.

Breitbart? Tyypical.

WORLD EXPLODES OVER DEAD LION, IGNORES PLANNED PARENTHOOD

But keep stretching that false equivalence if that's what floats your boat.
edit on 7/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Salon?

Typical.

Ignoring what is reasonable and logical.

Typical.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Sad fact is you cane use a placenta instead of a fetus in most instances,your right eugenics for profit

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Salon is reasonable and logical?

Someone must have stolen your account.

You sound unbalanced.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

Salon is reasonable and logical?

Someone must have stolen your account.

You sound unbalanced.

Salon was simply responding. Bother to even read it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join