It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
[Snip] don't you see their eyes light up at PP considering the financial implications? They see the carrot and they're going to pursue it but now they're pissed because the videos have slowed down and even ended their ambitions. Life is more than anyone on this F@$!ing planet. We haven't even figured out how to live in peace but yet we're pursuing a science we have no understanding of in DNA modification through HGP. The variables that make up you and me are completely unique. You cannot produce the same personality even though you have a cloned body. This is a science that must be slowed down. Despite whatever percentage you want to choose and throw at it, PP was harvesting human fetuses. The individuals who opted for abortion were never made aware of the extent at which this has progressed. I BET PP already had plans of encouraging late term abortions. That will be the next piece of evidence to come out. This is not a natural science pursued in the name of innovation and bettering man kind. This is the pursuit of money at the cost of whoring the human species. *drop mic*
edit on 30-7-2015 by Naabaahii because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/7/15 by JAK because: Personal comments removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 16) Behaviour and remember to go after the ball, not the player. Thank you - Jak

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wintermichelle
The thing is, PP offers medical abortions FIRST. If they were money hungry for fetuses, why would they push their patients to take a pill and pass the fetus in the privacy of their own home? Flushing money down the toilet?

Proof?

Links?

Facts?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: krosnos
I find it hilarious the people fighting against abortion are also the same people who have no issue with killing another human being over such things as trespassing, stealing a tv, suggestive movements or cops killing people out of what ifs..

What makes you think that, I have never killed anyone.

That sure is a broad ridiculous statement,

What?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

We haven't even figured out how to live in peace but yet we're pursuing a science we have no understanding

If we understood it, we would no longer need science to pursue our understanding of it. It would be understood. The process of science to GAIN understanding, not needlessly study things we already understand.

That line of reasoning is as juvenile as the whole "We'll never get to other solar systems, so why bother studying them?" argument.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If you're not pro-life, then what are you? You seem to have plenty of derision for the pro-choice side of things.

If your beliefs are not based in religion, then what are they based on, exactly?

I'm anti-killing a foetus unless it's to save the mother's life.

My beliefs are dictated by my moral compass.

I'm not an anti-abortion activist because it's none of my business, ultimately.

But I will share my opinion on the matter as everyone else does.

Full details would be a disquisition.
It's why I prefer quiescence on this topic because people are labelled and boxed into the either/or camps.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

why would they push an abortion onto someone who is walking in to get a method of birth control like the pill, or a pap smear for that matter, of treatment for std....
the only people who would be helped by an abortion would be some of their pregnant clients.
have you ever been a patron of planned parenthood? I have although it was a few decades ago...
they helped me with two of my pregnancies...they never pushed to to abort my sons! they did discuss the options-- all of them-- but didn't push any one particular one.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

We haven't even figured out how to live in peace but yet we're pursuing a science we have no understanding

If we understood it, we would no longer need science to pursue our understanding of it. It would be understood. The process of science to GAIN understanding, not needlessly study things we already understand.

That line of reasoning is as juvenile as the whole "We'll never get to other solar systems, so why bother studying them?" argument.

Negative. This is financially based. Not the betterment of man kind. Don't put a twist on it. If you're for it, get an abortion and support it otherwise [Snip]
edit on 30/7/15 by JAK because: Please remember that on ATS Manners Are Required, Not Requested - Courtesy Is Mandatory. Thank you

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

That's a fair assessment. And thank you for being honest in that it's really a matter of opinion.

I understand why some people find it objectionable. Personally, I find it objectionable myself. I'd never kill a little person that was growing inside of me unless I were in mortal danger otherwise. Even if I didn't want it, there's always adoption.

But I will not ever use my OWN feelings on the matter to try to tell other women what they can or can't do with their own bodies. It's not my place.

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I know this wasn't to me...and I agree there is absolutely no proof of this and know for a fact it is not their MO.
edit on 7/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

So, you're anti-abortion, except in the case of danger to the mother. Would you vote to make this a law?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

So, you're anti-abortion, except in the case of danger to the mother. Would you vote to make this a law?

No idea, really.

Probably not, like I said, it's ultimately none of my business what other people choose to do.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Why do I have to get an abortion because I support a woman's right to choose? Because I support a woman's right to choose, I have become baby hitler and commit mass genocide? Reaching, much?

And not to the betterment of mankind? Tell that to the ATS poster who's relative lived five years longer than he should have thanks to advances in fetal stem cell research. Tell that to the men and women who may walk again after spinal cord injuries thanks for fetal stem cell research.

Please.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

See, I'm anti-abortion, but pro-choice. I would never have an abortion, but that is my choice and every woman should have that personal choice, because it is such a personal situation. My opinion on ending the life of a fetus is IRRELEVANT to the discussion, IMO, because CHOICE is the bottom line.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: windword

I'm asking because I really don't know and no one has ever had the balls to answer.

My guess is if they are alive when extracted, then they qualify as human beings. Is this correct?

ohhhhhh good point

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
#stemexpress

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: windword

Then why are they required by law to be killed before being extracted?

Well if they were killed in utero, that means they were alive.

And it is against the law to kill a born alive baby that was meant to be aborted, although abortion Dr. do it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm speaking from personal experience. I've accompanied family members during the process. They don't push abortion, you ask for it. Once you ask, they recommend the medical option first. If it fails, then the more invasive option is put into play. Or you can skip the pill and go straight to step 2.

I'm simply saying, if a fetus=$$$(in their eyes) then I feel like they wouldn't offer an option in which their "product" is flushed away. It'd be like a crack dealer offering to teach you how to make crack so you can do it in the privacy and comfort of your own home.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I will take a different approach to this discussion.
Normally I dont discuss abortion because people are set in their opinion but this issue to me really is not about the abortion itself.

The issue is that a women goes into a PP clinic. Either she pays or some form of insurance pays the clinic to perform the abortion. Lets assume that there is some form of paperwork that informs her that if she consents her fetal remains will be DONATED to science. So she consents....

The clinic then performs the abortion in a manner that allows them to maximize the remains that it will then SELL to third party labs for a high margin of profit.

Why is the women not informed that her fetal remains are SOLD? Why is the cost of her abortion not discounted?
This is at its core fraud on the part of the clinic
I have no issue with anything happening in the process except that its done in secret. Its done be a group that assures us that they need large tax payer funding to remain viable and provide a service to women.

Thats not the case. They apparently have a very viable revenue stream selling tissue to labs for science. They dont want people to know about that because they have not been on the up and up about it. They dont want their tax payer cash cow to go away and they dont want women to stop agreeing to DONATE the fetal remains so they can sell them.

Folks this is the kind of behavior that the progressives tell us evil corporations do all the time. They are benefiting off of dishonest practices and at the same time sucking corporate welfare from tax payers.
If PP wants to continue this business then they need to fully disclose the process and be removed from tax payer subsidies.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

See, I'm anti-abortion, but pro-choice. I would never have an abortion, but that is my choice and every woman should have that personal choice, because it is such a personal situation. My opinion on ending the life of a fetus is IRRELEVANT to the discussion, IMO, because CHOICE is the bottom line.

I wouldn't label myself pro choice because that seems all encompassing...

And I don't support convenience abortions or gender choice abortions or I'm not ready abortions...
I think there is a twisted logic to those types...

However, anecdotal, I worked in an ante-natal department and I saw too many women lose babies and women who were struggling to conceive, people spending years trying IVF treatment... and my morals say to me that when I hear of people having convenience abortions etc I'm reminded of all those I saw on a daily basis that lost what was most important to them...

It's a topic that really does leave someone with torn emotions because as you say, it should be a choice, I wouldn't fight that, but I won't support something I detest either.

Of course in this either/or subject, there isn't really a label for my own personal position on the matter, so I kind of shy away from it when I can.

It is as emotive as it gets.
edit on 30-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wintermichelle

I'm speaking from personal experience. I've accompanied family members during the process. They don't push abortion, you ask for it. Once you ask, they recommend the medical option first. If it fails, then the more invasive option is put into play. Or you can skip the pill and go straight to step 2.

I'm simply saying, if a fetus=$$$(in their eyes) then I feel like they wouldn't offer an option in which their "product" is flushed away. It'd be like a crack dealer offering to teach you how to make crack so you can do it in the privacy and comfort of your own home.

So someone at PP pushed an abortion on you?

Is the pill you are referring to the morning after pill?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join