It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

An acorn isn't an oak tree.

You're getting you're guide book arguments jumbled here. You're supposed to use that one when discussing fertilized eggs.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Once upon a time there was something called personal responsibility,for example my aunt went away had the baby and had it adopted but thank you for the update with the current paradigm

And it's still a personal and moral choice and responsibility, along with whatever consequences come of it. You make your choices and others will make theirs. It is not your right to dictate, judge, legislate or control theirs. Do what is right for you and let others do the same, safely.

And the points still being, they are NOT selling body parts for profit. But the puppet masters are doing a fine job of clouding this issue and stirring the pots again...for VOTES, fools.
edit on 7/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The unborn's identity was already stolen.

You can't steal something that isn't there. An embryo has no identity. Your imagining things.

I mostly have a problem with how carelessly you privileged born "its" treat the idea and sanctity of life from that privileged position.

You believe life is a privilege? Most of life on planet Earth serves the purpose of food. How sanctified is that?

If life is a privilege, then that "life's" privilege is granted by its mother.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: windword

An acorn isn't an oak tree.

You're getting you're guide book arguments jumbled here. You're supposed to use that one when discussing fertilized eggs.

What is the difference when we're talking about "personhood"? After all, "Life begins at conception", right?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Care to answer my question first? Why are they killed before being extracted? Explain the reasoning.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Are you asking because you really don't know, or are you fishing for some answer that you already know, and consider to be a horrible reason?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
And yet again, the mere mention of abortion has gotten us all off the real topic of these videos and their more than likely false claims and into the same neverending debate full of red herrings, false equivalence, emotion, and ignorance.

The point here, and a very big point it is, is that it is our responsibility and duty to question the source, intent, and validity of these videos, to get to the truth of the campaign and to figure out why this manipulation is is really occurring. And to question the overreactions by our representatives to rush to judgement based on allegations not formerly proven yet.

And with that...I'm out of this ridiculous conversation.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I'm asking because I really don't know and no one has ever had the balls to answer.

My guess is if they are alive when extracted, then they qualify as human beings. Is this correct?

edit on 30-7-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Okay, fair enough.

Early abortions don't kill the embryo, they usually medically miscarry or suction is used to remove the "blob".

Before 20 weeks, birth defects and disease can't be detected, so a women may get the news that her wanted "baby" has a huge cyst growing on it's brain, at 23 weeks. Let's say she want's to risk the odds and decides to carry the pregnancy to term, but at 27 weeks she goes into septic shock because the fetus is in distress.

The doctor's determine that the fetus is "incompatible with life", and recommend abortion, as opposed to a c-section to save a healthy fetus, whose mother is in distress. Now, federal law says that the fetus must be delivered dead, so the doctor injects something (I don't know what-the laws/technology keep changing) that should kill the distressed fetus. It needs to by law, because if the fetus is delivered alive, if the doctor finishes the job, legally that's murder. So, what happens is, sometimes, the fetus is still alive when delivered, (maybe due to urgency) but the "incompatible with life" fetus is left to languish until death. "Cuz.....That's not murder.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

My guess is if they are alive when extracted, then they qualify as human beings. Is this correct?

They qualify as a human person. Person's born have human rights.

(post by Bone75 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This is my first post on this subject, after scanning several threads on ATS. How can baby "parts" be sold when the fetus is so small that it doesn't have any parts yet? Also, if it's no bigger than a pencil eraser, as another poster mentioned, does science consider this life to be a "human" life yet?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
All I hear from the anti abortion crowd is bleating.
Great lets ban it and demonise women, lets have an ectra fifty million unwanted kids In the world every year....
The answer to this is education but many of the anti abortion crowd don't even want that.
Doctors have been buying body parts since time began because not enough donate.
Simple supply and demand.
But yeah keep on bleating about the dead babies while kids in the world go hungry everyday.
Hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

What does coonass mean never heard that phrase before?.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

1. Lab Technician In Latest Video Admits Planned Parenthood Is Only Reimbursed For Actual Costs

So they ARE selling baby parts and we're NOT @!#$ing idiots

2. Center for Medical Progress May Have Obtained The Footage Illegally

Which proves its not fake and the babies aren't bean sized blobs

3. Procurement Companies Like StemExpress Act As "Middlemen," Reimbursing Abortion Providers For Donation Costs Before Reselling To Researchers At Higher Prices

So StemExpress is buying wholesale baby parts from PP and selling them for a profit... good to know

4. Latest Video Cherry-Picks From Previous Deceptively-Edited Videos

I've yet to hear one of those interviewed provide "proper" context

5. Critical Republican Lawmakers Voted To Legalize Fetal Tissue Donations

I want names. There's no such thing as a critical Republican lawmaker

6. It Is Legal To Accept Reimbursement For Fetal Tissue Donation To Offset "Reasonable Expenses"

Another admission, not a denial

7. Experts Agree "There's No Way There's A Profit" For Planned Parenthood

Their employees aren't chopping up dead babies and frequently fainting for free

edit on 30-7-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Folks from deep south Louisiana.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

There's that "it" again. It's like that sociopath in the movie screaming, "It must put on its lotion" in preparation for some skin harvesting.

Oh the *MELODRAMA*!! .....

Exactly the reaction the makers of the heavily edited videos

are aiming for....

Those that don't believe in abortions, DONT HAVE ONE but keep your

opinions to yourself, and
shoving your views and opinions down every

one else's throat.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

The Huffington Post reported that Congress lifted a ban on fetal tissue donation for medical research back in 1993. According to the report, current Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) was one of the Republicans who voted to legalize the donations, as did Reps. Lamar Smith (R-TX) and Fred Upton (R-MI), "all of whom have condemned Planned Parenthood in the past two weeks for its involvement in the practice." 7/24/15>

www.huffingtonpost.com...

There you go.

There's no such thing as a critical Republican lawmaker

That statement is ridiculous. Obviously there are more important law makers than others. Like you know..leader of the senate, or speaker of the house...

~Tenth
edit on 7/30/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join