It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Geez, why so defensive? Why do you get so defensive over something that is perfectly harmless, and is the LAW of the land? Why would you even interact with me if you're SO sure of yourself.

I know why. My 7 year old has a similar reaction when called out on his behavior. It's actually very predictable from the pro-death side. Ask a psychologist why someone reacts this way :-)

Yes, there's 40+ years of data now, on the effects of abortion. Why don't you look for them. a simple google search. Those results don't fit your preconceived notions, so you'd never look at them, or you'd simply attack my sources. Same old same old canned responses. All easily refuted with logic and reason.

You've been lied to, that's all I'm gonna say. And the pitiful rationalizing, grasping at straws to make ANY excuse for this abomination is sickening.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Yes, there's 40+ years of data now, on the effects of abortion.

The effects of abortion? Over 1 in 4 American women that you meet at the grocery store, at church and at the PTA have had an abortion. Most of them seem to be doing just fine.

SOURCE

edit on 3-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
the lies abound, the truth is not found....
you are just as much in error as you are claiming she is if you can't see that there are justifiable reasons for abortions. and as far as abortions doing damage to a women? half the medications being peddled by the medical profession are just overpriced concoctions of toxins! but, I bet you would take them if you were moderately ill.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Even if I accept the findings in your link, they're irrelevant when speaking about the extremely negative aftereffects of abortion.

K, I have my own...go take a look at this site.

afterabortion.org

...the list is long, so takes awhile to read it all, and look at the large number of respected, peer reviewed, medical researchers in the footnotes. Do you want to know the truth, or just stick your head in the sand ?

I get ill reading it. 3 times higher suicide rate. How sad. Most Pro-death folks could care a less about women's health. What a crock of crap.

Women's lives matter. Stop abortion now.

Edit to ad: As I think about it, no wonder I know so many women who exhibit some of these aftereffects mentioned in my link. It makes sense now. Thanks for your info on the huge number of post-abortive women. Truly a holocaust is occurring right under our noses. And it's legal. Tragic.
edit on 3-8-2015 by Ignatian because: Grammar

edit on 3-8-2015 by Ignatian because: Moment of clarity

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: links234

"...IT'S about the size of a kidney bean." "It."

Scary, scary folk you apologists.

By impersonalizing a person or being or creature, murder becomes much easier. This has been used by governing entities for thousands of years.

Generals will never tell their men to go kill the citizens, women, children of a neighboring state. They will tell them to conduct glorious battle against the evil enemy.

People are stupid...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The funny thing is: the battle cry is a woman should be able to make the choice regarding her body.

Who chooses for that part of her that is not strictly hers? It's half from the sperm donor. Then there is the separate entity question regarding the fetus.

Calling it a fetus makes the murder much easier than calling it a developing baby. Calling it Pro Choice sounds a lot better than Pro Abortion, or Pro baby murder, no?

Make damn sure, if you all ever decide to have an abortion...make damn sure you dont name the baby first.

Arent you glad your mom didnt have you aborted? I am.. I have 2 kids and 3 grandkids so far that would not exist. Want to see baby pictures? These are who would have been aborted... Oh...Pro-choice means not having to think like that.

edit on 3-8-2015 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Take your nose out of crazed pro-life internet web sites, and their outlets, and look around you. More than 1 in 4 women you come in contact have had an abortion. Are the women in your environment really that much more #ed than the average male?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677
so are you saying that the dad's wants their half of the fetus after it's evicted from the mother's body?
or are you saying that the mother's body now has shared ownership with the father and a fetus?
gee maybe we should allow the father to sue the mother if she happens to slip and fall and injures the fetus. should he be allowed to tell her what she can and cannot eat or drink? demand that she eat more if he doesn't think it's enough or less if he thinks it's too much? and oh, maybe she can live without that medicine that she is taking so often for those migrains, I mean what's a little pain now and then, right?

hey maybe we can even find a way to electronically connect mom and dad so he can share in the pain and discomfort also!
and if she happens to die because no one wished to believe the doctors when they said the fetus was posing a danger to her, he can share that also, by being executed!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

AFTERABORTION.org

"A crazed pro-life Internet website"

Did ya read ANY of it? The truth hurts huh?

AFTER ABORTION (dot) ORG.

Come on, I dare ya. Pull your head out of the sand and go read it. Educate yourself with humility.

Women's lives matter. End abortion now.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian

Even if I accept the findings in your link, they're irrelevant when speaking about the extremely negative aftereffects of abortion.

From an earlier post of yours

A good doctor would tell her about the long term ramifications if

she has an abortion. An increased chance of many forms of cancer,

infertility, suicide, alcoholism, depression etc. The list is very long

My reply to you was that there was not one of those conditions that didn't

apply equally to men.>>>>

MEN ARE THREE TIMES MORE LIKELY THAN WOMEN TO COMMIT SUICIDE
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Where does that FACT leave your theories on the long term effect of

abortion on women

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian

K, I have my own...go take a look at this site.

afterabortion.org

...the list is long, so takes awhile to read it all, and look at the large number of respected, peer reviewed, medical researchers in the footnotes. Do you want to know the truth, or just stick your head in the sand ?

I get ill reading it. 3 times higher suicide rate. How sad. Most Pro-death folks could care a less about women's health. What a crock of crap.

Women's lives matter. Stop abortion now.

Edit to ad: As I think about it, no wonder I know so many women who exhibit some of these aftereffects mentioned in my link. It makes sense now. Thanks for your info on the huge number of post-abortive women. Truly a holocaust is occurring right under our noses. And it's legal. Tragic.

So, in your head, your solution of banning abortions is suddenly going to make women not get abortions so they can stop having these negative after effects? I mean you DO realize that abortion rates are pretty much the same or higher in countries where abortion is illegal, AND the after effects, which you are going on and on about are MUCH worse because the abortions aren't performed by a trained professional? Right?

PS: Learn how to link a website. You want people to go to your website, it is common courtesy to type the whole address out so they can click on it, or use the url tag to do it neatly.
edit on 4-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
The funny thing is: the battle cry is a woman should be able to make the choice regarding her body.

Who chooses for that part of her that is not strictly hers? It's half from the sperm donor. Then there is the separate entity question regarding the fetus.

And which part would that be?? ... Could I possibly be wrong in believing

the foetus is ATTACHED to the woman's uterus.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Unlike you, I have actually interacted with women, hundreds of them, who have had abortions and aren't #ed up! I don't have to go read propaganda to learn about things that aren't true.

It's wishful thinking on your part, thnking that women are ruined and ashamed of themselves after an abortion. You are wrong! Most women feel a tremendous sense of relief and a welcomed "Second Chance".

edit on 4-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

A woman has every right to have something removed from her own body. It doesn't matter if that something has its own body, or if half of that something belongs to someone else. If it is in HER body, she has the right to remove it.

Would it make you feel better if a law was passed requiring the fetus be removed alive with every effort made to keep it alive, no matter the gestational age? Do you think it would make any difference for a 12-15 week old fetus?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Attached or not, it is a life that is seperate and distinct from the mother's. If you believe that because the fetus is attached then it is just another part of the woman's body such as a kidney etc then you must favor partial birth abortion, which is the most horrid and inhuman thing man has ever done.

Believing that a woman (or anyone else) should have full and total control of her body, I would agree to a degree. The difference comes when she is ending a life.

As I stated previously, I am certainly glad my mom did not have me aborted. Would you like to see pictures of my grandkids who would not exist had I been aborted? In my case, so far, it would not have been just one life ended, but 5.

Barbarian acts such as partial birth abortion are just that, barbarian. The difference between partial birth abortion and an abortion comitted at 8 weeks is nothing more than a matter of degree. Kinda like saying that killing an adult is more horrendous than the murder of a child.

Feelings run strong on the subject on both sides. I favor the side with compassion that does not involve murder.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Feelings run strong on the subject on both sides. I favor the side with compassion that does not involve murder.

Then do you favor paying for all costs associated with a woman having a child she cannot afford? That means all her food so that she eats healthy, a place for her to live that is safe and clean, all her prenatal care, all the hospital costs associated with the birth and delivery, and all the costs associated with raising the child, including food, housing, clothes, medical care, education, etc., etc., etc., up until the child becomes an adult? And now multiply by that by the hundreds of thousands of unwanted children born in poverty every year. Every year. Year after year after year. If you and every other person not in poverty were willing to fund all this, then maybe I would agree with you.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

My step-sister had 2 daughters, followed by 3 abortions (that I know of). Her excuse? "It wouldn't be fair to my kids".

Every time I look at their beautiful faces, I wonder if they know just how lucky they were.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Calling it a fetus makes the murder much easier than calling it a developing baby. Calling it Pro Choice sounds a lot better than Pro Abortion, or Pro baby murder, no?

Conveniently left off of that list was the "anti-abortion" equivalent: pro-life. Pro-life sounds far better than pro-choice. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying everyone does it and, if it is a valid point, it applies equally to both sides.

Arent you glad your mom didnt have you aborted? I am.. I have 2 kids and 3 grandkids so far that would not exist. Want to see baby pictures? These are who would have been aborted...

That's not a good way of arguing anyone over to your side. People might buy into it, but if they do, they're being emotionally manipulated. Contrary to popular opinion, emotions are not proof of anything.

You did have half a good point here, and I fully agree that the "father" should have a say. The fetus is too young to make such a big decision, and like all of the other responsibilities, it is defaulted to the parents.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Fifth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Released: ‘This Patient Was Like 18 Weeks’

www.theblaze.com... intact-fetuses/

“This patient was at, like, 18 weeks, I think,” one medical staffer says, while sifting through fetal remains.

The clip also features the faux tissue buyers presumably asking if abortion procedures can be changed and adjusted to account for specific organ and tissue needs, including fully intact fetuses — to which Farrell seemingly responds affirmatively.

“So, if we alter our process and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, then we can make it part of the budget that any dissections are this, and splitting the specimens into different shipments is this,” she said. “I mean that’s — it’s all just a matter of line items.”

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Didn't a judge put out a court order telling this CMP to stop releasing these videos after the third one? Do we REALLY need to see all 12 of these stupid videos?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join