It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

some of us might even belief that....
oh my god...
there may be many vessels that that little soul has a choice to occupy and if rejected by one host it has many other options to chose from. some leading to better lives, without disease, without proverty...
no life was lost, it was just transferred at birth...
oh, but that's right you belief in karma, that sick, diseased child should be born so it can work out the sins of it's past...
okay, I guess.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

You don't know anything about me so let me enlighten you:

1) I actually have contributed quite a bit to the real solution to abortion - I have supported my local pregnancy center for years.

2) My wife and I did actually experience a real-life crisis pregnancy. I was about to be laid off with no prospects of a future job, we had to sell our house and were looking at foreclosure, we had four small children, no help from anyone, and no money to speak of, and BOOM my wife found out she was pregnant. CRISIS! Did we even consider abortion for a second? NO WAY! Let me tell you, that unwanted child is a glorious seven year old now running around reading books, riding bikes, getting into mischief, and already planning a career as a stage magician

3) No matter all of that, EVERYONE has the right to speak the BOLD FACED TRUTH that makes you pro-abortionists squirm in your chairs: Life Begins At Conception and the Act Of Abortion Is The Deliberate Killing Of A Defenseless HUMAN BEING.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

A person's a person, no matter how small.

A person is a person. A fertilized egg is NOT a person. An acorn is not a tree!

Life doesn't begin at conception. The egg was already alive, the sperm was already alive and the fertilized egg is still, most definitely alive. Conception marks the beginning of a chemical process, I don't however, see that chemical process as making the life of the newly fertilized egg suddenly sacred. Its existence certainly doesn't trump the autonomy and free will of the woman carrying said fertilized egg.

edit on 2-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
a reply to: Char-Lee

Awwww... so, death is the answer, right? Kill some more babies, and everything will be hunky-dory?

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

Eliminate disparity, cure diseases, create opportunities, etc etc etc

BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR MURDER!!! YOU ARE ADVOCATING FOR MURDER!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?

I feel sad for you and for your Family that you carry so much anger and hostility for those who feel just as strongly that you are wrong and that you with 5 children and little money are part of the problem. Yet I have no anger or hostility toward you or those who have a very very different view then I.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Someone with 5 kids and little money is part of "the problem"? What exactly would that problem be?

My parents had little to no money and 8 kids, so your answer hits close to home. What's the problem?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian

Someone with 5 kids and little money is part of "the problem"? What exactly would that problem be?

My parents had little to no money and 8 kids, so your answer hits close to home. What's the problem?

If you don't understand then at this point in your life nothing I say is going to lead you there.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Well OK i don't think you will turn out to be right but it certainly does beg the question doesn't it? Where on the continuum of all that biochemical activity does the PERSON really begin. I will do some research and post back/start new thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Personally i think there is something to this, they have 9 more videos to release and if there is a pattern, they are only going to get worse for PP.

As for them being defunded? hmmm i dont know if that would be a necessary step, just fire those involved, but then again as mentioned earlier why do americans need PP when that was what obamacare was for?

Im sure we all know what obamas stake in this is..in that he funnels obamacare through PP, and PP are generous democrat campaign funders...i doubt they will be defunded, but it is funny watching liberals feverishly try to defend PP in the midst of the videos being released (which by the way they also released the unedited one AND transcripts so the whole "heavily edited" excuse is now moot.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

I will look forward to reading your thread!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Personally i think there is something to this, they have 9 more videos to release and if there is a pattern, they are only going to get worse for PP.

Quantity is no indicator of quality. If all nine videos are edited in a way to imply something that is false, what good are they?

As for them being defunded? hmmm i dont know if that would be a necessary step, just fire those involved

Agreed, if it can be proven that the accusations are true.

but then again as mentioned earlier why do americans need PP when that was what obamacare was for?

Obamacare has nothing to do with PP. Obamacare is a health insurance exchange and PP provides certain services. It is illegal for federal money to be used to pay for abortions, but may be covered by insurance plans people purchase.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

State Medicaid.

This has been gone over already.

Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
An undisciplined mob who can't control their carnal urges.
THAT is the problem.
I didn't have kids because I didn't feel I would be a good provider.
Instead you screw and kill.
I prefer MY IDEA and not abortion.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No, really, lead me...explain your position.

Why is someone with a lot of kids with little money "a problem"?

What's this problem, that I am so clueless about?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: kellyjay

Quantity is no indicator of quality. If all nine videos are edited in a way to imply something that is false, what good are they?

Seriously? the first video was edited because it was 3 hrs long so in the interest of time and social media they posted a shortened version, as well as the 3 hr version , and all other videos as well as the transcripts, so there is NOTHING being hidden, nothing is being "edited" other than the length of the videos so to keep grasping on to to that isnt working anymore.

Heck the WH came out and said "the videos are fake" but when asked how they knew that, thier response was "because planned parenthood said so" you really cant make this stuff up lol.

And like i said earlier, there is another 9 videos which im sure will also come with transcripts and full unedited version same as the others....im thinking at this point PP's best action would be to just avoid saying anything until all vids are released, because they are just putting their foot in it and looking worse.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I like your idea, thanks for sharing. But, you'd be surprised how good a provider you become when you have kids. It comes natural.

You can control your urges, imagine that! Wow, a mature individual.

We live in a very narcissistic society, good luck spreading that common sense idea you describe.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Dawnstar, you strike a resonance with me. Yes, the humans would start it just like you say. Everything you said, I absolutely agree with. I wish there were more people like you out there thinking this through.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
An undisciplined mob who can't control their carnal urges.
THAT is the problem.
I didn't have kids because I didn't feel I would be a good provider.
Instead you screw and kill.
I prefer MY IDEA and not abortion.

I wish we could all be like you -- perfect without ever making a mistake. Must be nice.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Well ATTEMPTING self control would help but if you think I am perfect you should find a handler.
I just had self control and KNOWLEDGE that if I screwed around it would be WRONG to bring a child here without a place for it.
Jealousy is ugly.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

I can't do math so I never rose above poor.
OH I worked my ass off but in the end.now I 'm too sick.
JUST intime for the progressive push on DEATH panels and me a disposable vet.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I like your idea, thanks for sharing. But, you'd be surprised how good a provider you become when you have kids. It comes natural...

Wait, what?

You have got to be kidding.

The country is full of dead-beat dad's and mothers. Not all, of course. There are also fantastic parents who would - and do - sacrifice everything for their kids. I am glad that you are obviously one of them by your statement that it "comes natural..."

But sadly, that in no way is the case. Just because a person is fertile does NOT make them as good a parent as you.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join