It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

What surprises you more, the abortion or the donation?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
" Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots "

but maybe whole bodies.

5th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Official Selling “Fully Intact” Aborted Babies

Yuk.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

What surprises you more, the abortion or the donation?

Ridiculous comment.

I discussed my stand on abortion long before I knew they were selling baby parts.

I just can't get over the comment you just made, what planet am I on?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677
and as far as I know, partial birth abortions are illegal, although there might be an exception involving the risk to the mother. but, planned parenthood has had a few states investigate them on this issue and there was nothing illegal found, so well are you saying that they've been doing partial birth abortions, or are you griping because sometimes they are necessary for the mother's sake...

personally, I am kind of in the middle when it comes to abortions, if there's no harm done allowing the fetus to develope and grow well, I think it's wrong to just kill it.
but one has to judge just how much harm is too much and that's where things fall apart.
on the one hand you have those who believe that it should be allowed for any reason, and on the other you have a bunch of people who have such a strict idea of when it should be allowed women lose their lives.
neither side wishes to budge and quite frankly, I feel like siding with pregnant women on this one. in the extreme cases, there is less harm done if there's an abortion than if the women is forced to carry it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I just can't get over the comment you just made, what planet am I on?

Visa versa! Why post the fact that some unknown got a legal abortion at 18 weeks, and donated the fetus to stem cell research? Is this breaking news to you, or what?

Again, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you don't want to hear about abortions and fetal tissue donation, don't watch graphic videos on it!

If you don't like abortion, don't have one!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

In 2003 the law 18 U.S. Code § 1531 was signed into law prohibiting partial birth abortions.

What does that tell you? Individual states had previously outlawed the practice. In some cases they were struck down by courts because they did not have a health clause. However, partial birth abortions were legal in the past.

I am in a similar position as yourself, in that health concerns should dictate the need for abortion. I am against "recreational" abortions. Perhaps I am being a bit cynical putting it like that, so perhaps abortions resulting from recreational sex should not be allowed would be a better way to describe my position. I normally refer to it as an act resulting from irresponsible parties.

edit on 4-8-2015 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Actually, (this may seem odd, given my position on abortion) but I am all for the use of fetus material being used for research. What's the difference between that and organs from a dead person being used to help someone else? I find nothing immoral or unethical about that part. The fetus is already dead... why not take advantage of any research that could come of it that would benefit the world?

It's the whole denial or misrepresentation of facts that I find wrong. The whole "heavily edited video" statement by ignorant morons parroting crap does not sit well, when the whole video, beginning to end and unedited, is avaiable.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'm glad to hear that. I'm particularly inured to the gore, because my daughter has been working in the fetal stem cell research industry for the past 6 years in academia, and is now in it with Big Pharma. She used to get very excited when a fetus became available! Now days, she just assays living stem cell cultures. No more fetal dissections.

As with anyone in the health industry, there's a need to separate oneself, however way possible, from personally identifying with whatever death and/or gore your chosen medical field may yield. If these same people had a hidden camera in the operating room instead, Congress would be talking about ripping doctors and nurses certs away!

edit on 4-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

The wages of sin is death. I believe abortion is human sacrifice,
child sacrifice, murder. I also believe if you look for someone to blame/
You need only look into a mirror. Because it's not just him or her or
them. It's all of us. We are all @#$%ed up with out guidance.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

The wages of sin is death.

Everybody dies, at some point. Blame it on sin, blame it on "God", sure that'll work when you don't understand nature.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

And I suppose you would argue against there being something
wrong with us? Despite the evidence in everything thing we do?
Something that people who take your stand will never allow
themselves to see. Something that you can't quite finger, but
the evidence fills the earth right up to the most high.
There's something wrong with us my good man.
edit on Rpm80515v51201500000058 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

And I suppose you would argue against there being something
wrong with us?

And, I suppose that our "wrongness" is also responsible for trees dying from beetle infestations, lions eating innocent deer, sharks and innocent dolphin eating giant squid too?

edit on 5-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Nevermind

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The premeditated murder of an unborn, innocent human life, and the ethics of lawful medical research on fetal tissue are two, mutually exclusive discussions.

A murdered, unborn child should be given a name...and should be given a proper funeral and burial.

Tissue for fetal research is readily available from any hospital where babies are born. Many unfortunate children never make it into the world for a variety of natural reasons. The mother would obviously know about it, and sign off on it.

Over 94% of pregnant women who walk into "plan"ned "parent"hood, get an abortion. This is big business. It buys lots of Lamborghinis.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Agreed.

I was unaware of the 94% stat though. That's pretty sad.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Over 94% of pregnant women who walk into "plan"ned "parent"hood, get an abortion.

Source or it never happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hmm... you know: 98% of all statistics are made up 50% of the time.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

About 45 seconds of research (google, oh my google) turned up this:

PolitiFact concedes the source of this statistic is Planned Parenthood's own annual report. If you take the number of services listed in the report, exclude the ones that don't apply to women who are pregnant, you do indeed get a figure that showing that over 94 percent of pregnant women who go to Planned Parenthood get an abortion.

edit on 6-8-2015 by bbracken677 because: typo

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Alabama Becomes 3rd State to De-Fund Planned Parenthood After It Sells Aborted Babies

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

A new report indicates the Obama administration may have purchased the body parts of aborted babies from a biotech firm Planned Parenthood sold the body parts to after killing the babies in abortions. The revelation comes after five videos have exposed the baby body parts sales scandal occurring at Planned Parenthood abortion centers across the country.
www.lifenews.com...
According to the report in Politico, one of the biotech firms mentioned in the undercover videos identified as a fetal tissue supplier Planned Parenthood sold aborted babies to earned at least $300,000 from federal governmental agencies after selling fetal tissue to them. Officials say they are unsure if the specific fetal tissue sold to the Obama administration came from babies aborted at Planned Parenthood.

Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR) has had contracts with the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration since 2009. In one of the videos, Katharine Sheehan, a former medical director of Planned Parenthood Pacific Southwest, mentioned selling fetal tissue from aborted babies to ABR and admitting a long-term relationship with it.

“We have already a relationship with ABR,” Sheehan says. “We’ve been using them for over 20 years — a really long time… They’re doing the big collection for government-level collections.”

According to the Politico report, the National Institutes of Health has paid Advanced Bioscience Resources $257,000 since 2009 and spent $53,000 on fetal tissue from aborted babies. The babies victimized by abortions were between 17 and 22 weeks old at the time they were aborted.

According to the Politico report, the National Institutes of Health has paid Advanced Bioscience Resources $257,000 since 2009 and spent $53,000 on fetal tissue from aborted babies. The babies victimized by abortions were between 17 and 22 weeks old at the time they were aborted.

Meanwhile, FDA officials confirmed the Obama administration agency paid approximately $73,000 to the biotech company since 2009 for body parts from aborted babies, including livers and thymuses. The Politico report indicates ABR charged the Obama administration $340 for a 17- to 22-week human fetal thymus, $340 for a 17- to 22-week human fetal liver, $325 for a maternal blood test — in addition to shipping costs.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join