It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Excellent contribution to the subject! Yeah, I see we are on the same page, and you are much smarter than most folks. I think they would care about how they were created to a degree. I think they would look down upon us for it, and prove to them humans are ethically inferior. With the threat of death every time a human feels threatened, and being called names like "Anti-Christ", it would would wear on them. Living in secrecy, they would have to, because if the public found out, they would be harassed and hunted. I'd feel so sorry for them, and if I were around, I'd help them. I agree, there are other ways to do this without stem cells, but that would have been an earlier method.

Good stuff, Dawnstar!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Mother with 4 children there for birth control, these people and others around the world need help. Can people not see the sadness in these children?

And still not for murdering them because they look sad......

your logic is mosterous.........really........wow

Yes solution MUST be euthanasia......

I said birth control lol really! Good try!
Or maybe you didn't know Planned Parenthood gives people birth control around the world?
edit on 1-8-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Mother with 4 children there for birth control, these people and others around the world need help. Can people not see the sadness in these children?

And still not for murdering them because they look sad......

your logic is mosterous.........really........wow

Yes solution MUST be euthanasia......

Playing dumb today? I clearly said she is there for birth control which planned parenthood provides around the world. If she is pregnant I would hope for an abortion poor woman poor kids.
edit on 1-8-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Not sure why I'm wasting my time here, but here it goes. Your OP title...yes...they are selling baby body parts. Maybe sometimes they are selling the aborted baby whole, but other times they are selling the parts. They barter on the price which means they are making a profit. If you are simply covering expenses...there is no bartering. The expense is the expense.

While I am 100% pro-choice...your OP title is BS. And while you and others immediately and incorrectly claim that "you just want to stop abortion" at us, you are wrong at least with me. But I don't want a tragic, personal, woman's issue turned into surgical butchering, calculated death by medical instruments, intentional non-destruction of usable organs, organ harvesting and baby body parts sales.

You see...I'm not so sick and numb to the world as those who support these actions. I don't believe in God but I believe in the morals and values I would expect from a loving God. I think we can act better as people than we do. But this? THIS??? This isn't acting like a God nor a human. These are the acts of monsters. Yes...have the abortion. Then leave the damned body alone. STOP PLAYING WITH DEAD BABY BODIES!!! Yeah...I actually had to say that.

Kinda makes you wonder if maybe, just maybe we are a bit off track.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: naftaland

I'm not smarter, just well stranger.
I don't think it would be that they felt superior to us, or thought that the circumstances that surrounded their creation would be what would cause them to strike out at us, it would be us, and the treatment humans will give them. after all they were created in a lab, owned, not a person, a thing, a commodity to be used. they were created for a purpose. to make war, to grow food, to do this or that.... but genetic engineering isn't an exact science and I am sure that there would be surprises, special abilities that could make them seem superior in our eyes, if not their own. we'd begin to fear them, and well, try more and more to control them, to confine them, ect. we'd push them to the point of where they'd feel they have to strike back.
such genetic engineering is banned, although I wouldn't doubt that it's going on. who knows maybe there are a few new species of mankind around we don't know about. but, I do hope they are at least discussing just how these new species will be treated by us, ya know before some company comes up with the warrior of the future and decides to call it their own and mass producing them. I have a hard time seeing my cat as my property, when it comes to sentient life forms, I don't think they should be owned, not even by their creators.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
No you're not wasting your time. A lot of people agree with you and are beyond sickened by this business. You are 100% pro choice and I am 100% anti abortion and even we can agree on this.

We have fallen far as a society with this sort of thing going on.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

First off, not a man. I wonder, have you had an abortion? Because I have, I have also been the hand holder for a few friends when they went for theirs. Not one of those times did they tell me, or my friends what would happen with our fetuses. I think that might be illegal. I am looking into it, to find out if this is a practice they do on all aborted fetuses or just some.

I was very young and naive, I can admit that, so too were many other women. I was told, so were my friends that it wasn't big deal. Think of it like a cancerous cyst one said to me, once it is all gone, you will be all better. To one of my friends it is just a clump of cells, not a baby. The whole time all they hear is that it isn't a baby, don't worry about it like it is.

If my language is inflammatory, then why do they build their businesses in poor neighborhoods? Why do they coerce women into believing that it is no big deal. Unfortunately many women are lead to believe that it is not a baby early on. That is deception, they deceive to get the fetuses. Language and its use is important. The right words said the right way can make some people believe anything. Like, it isn't a baby until it reaches the third trimester, and so on and so forth.

I speak from experience. I think that bothers you, oh well. I can't say what it is that every women experiences, some care, some don't, some use abortion as birth control, got an acquaintance that last I knew was up to six. I do know too many women who have had an abortion. Some are quite fine with it, and others not so much. Sadly, the woman doesn't always speak for herself. Some are pressured to be there, by parents, boyfriends, in-laws etc.... They feel that they have no choice. So when they go to this office and hear "it is a cancerous cyst, get rid of it. They say, well, okay.

They have helped a lot of women but not as many as you might think. This subject is touchy, and all too often too many women don't want to admit that they regret it, or frankly that they even had one at all.
edit on 1-8-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: brandiwine14

Thank you for that post, you are very brave to give that testimony. You touched my heart today and I will pray for your healing.

Have you ever heard of Project Rachel? It's a Catholic organization but you certainly don't need to be Catholic to receive the healing guidance they offer freely.

Project Rachel, for ANYone suffering from psychological or spiritual trauma caused by abortion. I hope you take a look.

God Bless you.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: brandiwine14

I too have had friends who have gone to PP for abortions, some were ok with it as you said and some had issues with it later on. They are NOT advocates for women. Sure they put it in a nice pretty package, but behind that is an agency that has been corrupt for decades. Where are they two weeks, eight months, or ten years later when a woman needs to talk to someone about what she did? As she suffers alone? How can they morally say they advocate for women?

This issue has nothing to do with an " ick" factor it has everything to do with an agency who has taken advantage of women, mostly very young and poor.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Thank you and watcher, for responding in kindness.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14

First off, not a man. I wonder, have you had an abortion? Because I have, I have also been the hand holder for a few friends when they went for theirs. Not one of those times did they tell me, or my friends what would happen with our fetuses. I think that might be illegal. I am looking into it, to find out if this is a practice they do on all aborted fetuses or just some.

I am speaking from the UK so while there may be some differences, the

system seems very similar, here it is called 'Family Planning' started by

Marie Stopes, who had similar views, and lived at the same time as the

woman who founded your P.P.

I have seen a three month foetus, and it cannot be mistaken for a 'baby.

'

I was very young and naive, I can admit that, so too were many other women. I was told, so were my friends that it wasn't big deal. Think of it like a cancerous cyst one said to me, once it is all gone, you will be all better. To one of my friends it is just a clump of cells, not a baby. The whole time all they hear is that it isn't a baby, don't worry about it like it is.

In fairness technically a 12 week gestation is a foetus and doesn't have the

capability to survive. I don't know who has been telling you to think of it

as a cyst, because the medical profession here (UK) do not speak to patients

in that manner. When a woman goes for an abortion it is reasonably assumed

she has made her decision and is there for the procedure.

I would of thought in this day and age all women would have been fully aware

of all the stages of pregnancy. They even put their scans on their FB.

My 16yr old granddaughter is, and they have even discussed the pros and cons

of abortion, along with their sex education and pshe(??) lessons.

If my language is inflammatory, then why do they build their businesses in poor neighborhoods? Why do they coerce women into believing that it is no big deal.

Maybe because those poor neighbour hoods is where there is a lack of

education and being poor means they cant afford to travel to or pay for

the services which they require .... contraceptives? abortions?? The young

probably take chances due to not being able to afford the contraceptives??

There is no need for these places in a wealthy neighbour hood .... Cash is

King!!

Unfortunately many women are lead to believe that it is not a baby early on. That is deception, they deceive to get the fetuses. Language and its use is important. The right words said the right way can make some people believe anything. Like, it isn't a baby until it reaches the third trimester, and so on and so forth.

I personally don't believe it is a *baby* in the foetal stage. Anyone can educate

themselves to the development and stages of a pregnancy, this is the age of

the internet after all.

It's a cop out to saying "The right words said the right way can make some people

believe anything." People have to take responsibility for making their OWN

decisions.

I cant believe how easy it is to find out things these days, one tiny device replacing

all those huge encyclopiedas of my day!

I speak from experience. I think that bothers you, oh well. I can't say what it is that every women experiences, some care, some don't, some use abortion as birth control, got an acquaintance that last I knew was up to six. I do know too many women who have had an abortion. Some are quite fine with it, and others not so much. Sadly, the woman doesn't always speak for herself. Some are pressured to be there, by parents, boyfriends, in-laws etc.... They feel that they have no choice. So when they go to this office and hear "it is a cancerous cyst, get rid of it. They say, well, okay.

I too speak from experience, The experience of before the pill, the implants, the

coil, and all the other options that women have today.... Before abortion was legal

and I can assure you that was no picnic

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yes, obviously, you copy and pasted...but...but... I honestly don't think you read, and truly comprehended a WORD that brandiwine14 posted. She's a human being, just like you. Feel her words for a moment, don't just fly past them, and resort to the same propagandist rhetoric that you've mistakenly swallowed.

We are ALL victims of the "sexual revolution". Reading your words, i can certainly tell that you are. Who or what has really won this war? And what has been won...really? Are we really "progressing".????

Is there ANYthing about this "procedure" that you find "disturbing?" (to quote benevolent heretic). The abortion procedure; not all the peripheral semantics. What disturbs you?

If so...why is that?
edit on 1-8-2015 by Ignatian because: Grammar

edit on 1-8-2015 by Ignatian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian

Yes, obviously, you copy and pasted...but...but... I honestly don't think you read, and truly comprehended a WORD that brandiwine14 posted. She's a human being, just like you. Feel her words for a moment, don't just fly past them, and resort to the same propagandist rhetoric that you've mistakenly swallowed.

A. Copy and pasted??

Wouldn't know how to do that I'm a novice with computers.

B. I haven't swallowed any propagandist rhetoric. I make my own

decisions from my own experiences, and don't resort to

blaming anyone else for my mistakes.

We are ALL victims of the "sexual revolution". Reading your words, i can certainly tell that you are. Who or what has really won this war? And what has been won...really? Are we really "progressing".????

We are only ever 'victims' if we allow ourselves to be.

We have CHOICE now, which we never had before, and control of our

own destiny.

When I went to have a coil fitted I was informed that my husband would

need to sign papers to allow me to have it ..... needless to say I

got it and without his signature. So that was ONE battle won.

You don't know me and have no idea whether my experiences were any

less harrowing than that of *brandiwine.* you are in no position to judge me.

Is there ANYthing about this "procedure" that you find "disturbing?" (to quote benevolent heretic). The abortion procedure; not all the peripheral semantics. What disturbs you?

I just think a 12 week limit with 16 weeks maximum is a sufficient

length of time for a woman to make a decision, except for extenuating

circumstances.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: beezzer

Well, conservatives that are against PP want to do away with the ACA (Obamacare) anyway...

Well yeah because corporate products (healthcare) are not human 'rights'.

Anyone who thinks they should be( conservative opposites) are showing just how fascist they are.

As Mussolini called it many,many years ago.

Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power” ― Benito Mussolini

Healthcare.Education,Birth Control,Alternative Energies, etc.

All STATE mandated CORPORATE products.

The bottom line corporate products are not human 'rights'.

And when it comes to abortion well that human never gets to see the light of day.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777

This issue has nothing to do with an " ick" factor it has everything to do with an agency who has taken advantage of women, mostly very young and poor.

No one can convince me that there is not a profit agenda with these clinics, and that abortions are not very profitable and is more of service to "help" women. Even back in the 80s I had a girl friend who got one and when she went there the clinic only had one clear, zero pressure path for her, the fact that the State paid the clinic 800 buck per to reduce future Government subsistence lifers I'm sure had nothing to do with pushing abortions as a first choice.

edit on 1-8-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You know, secular humanism tends to overlook the spiritual aspect of things, in this case, the reincarnating soul integrating with the developing fetus aborning in the womb. Doctors and even these high profile pro choice leaders know life begins at conception, and yet because of the nature of the agenda still promote the concept to unsuspecting women that a developing fetus is just a clump of cells. The argument that because a fetus cannot survive outside the womb it is not really a baby and is not viable is a patently absurd thing for who among us is not aware of the already born baby's need for it's human mother?
Margaret Sanger the founder of Planned Parenthood truly believed she was helping women escape poverty by not having to bear many children, but she also had some racist ideas. However, she apparently did not promote abortion as much as she did sterilization.
Who would have guessed that PP would have morphed into a trafficker of aborted baby parts for profit???

edit on 2-8-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

You know, secular humanism tends to overlook the spiritual aspect of things, in this case, the reincarnating soul integrating with the developing fetus aborning in the womb.

That only applies if you have those beliefs ....

Doctors and even these high profile pro choice leaders know life begins at conception, and yet because of the nature of the agenda still promote the concept to unsuspecting women that a developing fetus is just a clump of cells.

If Doctors truly held such beliefs... surely they wouldn't be in the business?

As they will have to answer to their God?

I believe Doctors in the UK are exempt from performing the procedure if it

is against their religious convictions.

As for *poor unsuspecting women*? .... In this day and age?

As I said in an earlier post my 16yr old grand daughter Knows and can discuss

more than I ever knew as a 21 year old married mother.

The argument that because a fetus cannot survive outside the womb it is not really a baby and is not viable is a patently absurd thing for who among us is not aware of the already born baby's need for it's human mother?

Do you have information of ANY foetus surviving out of the womb before

23 weeks? (the earliest prem. baby to survive) There is no argument on that.

As I nursed and nurtured a 'real' baby for two years before she died, I don't think

I need lectured on the needs of a Baby.

Margaret Sanger the founder of Planned Parenthood truly believed she was helping women escape poverty by not having to bear many children, but she also had some racist ideas. However, she apparently did not promote abortion as much as she did sterilization.
Who would have guessed that PP would have morphed into a trafficker of aborted baby parts for profit???

She was ... and she did...

When I was young and newly married, believe me I would have opted for

sterilisation if it was on offer.

As for her having 'racist' views .... They may be 'racist' by the standards of

today, but they were not racist for the time. Its not that long ago (60 years)

ago when there was segregation of blacks/whites in cafes, transport, and

schools. I can remember reading of riots in Jacksonville(?) when busses of

black children were being turned back from white schools when intergration

was first being introduced.

In some places it was illegal for mixed couples to co-habit.

Hmmn....Who would believe ....less than 100 years ago.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Well since no one wanted to answer I researched it myself and found that the District of Columbia has almost double the STD rate of Mississippi and the current rate of teen pregnancy is something they don't want to talk about, but it has dropped drastically over the last 15 years (prior to which they had not only the highest rate in the country, but the highest in the world).

would you care to share your citation for that? I've just looked at several different years and D.C. is always lower than Mississippi and definitely not double Mississippi's rate. That's besides the fact that comparing a single city to an entire state is a completely unrealistic analogue but hey...I can play along. I'm just a little confused as to how Mississippi can have the highest rates of Chlamydia and gonorrhea yet D.C. has the highest rates of STD's over all but without seeing your citation, I can't really comment very much on it. Oh and their teen pregnancy rate? It took my about 30 seconds to find it, it's about 1/3 lower than Mississippi's.

My point being, sex education (whether abstinence only or comprehensive) has no effect on teen pregnancy rates whatsoever. If it did, then you would find that the STD rate drops right along with the teen pregnancy rate.

You're creating a false equivalency. Some STD's can be transmitted despite using barrier protection so the correlation isn't accurate at all. In other instances, an STD can be transmitted much more effectively than impregnation is achieved. These are things you would learn in a sex ed class just like all the other pregnant girls with chlamydia in mississippi could have learned before it was too late.

Common sense tells me that the success can be attributed to birth control, not sex ed.

Common sense or confirmation bias because you're offended that my earlier figures relating to your home state were actually true despite your protestations? You're not grasping the fact that use of birth control is directly correlated with being educated enough to understand the repercussions and know how to use and obtain birth control for free or relatively inexpensively. You want to be correct so badly that you're over looking some obvious realities in lieu of some old fashioned southern common sense.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Awwww... so, death is the answer, right? Kill some more babies, and everything will be hunky-dory?

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

Eliminate disparity, cure diseases, create opportunities, etc etc etc

BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR MURDER!!! YOU ARE ADVOCATING FOR MURDER!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Just because a person is at a stage in their life where they are defenseless and cannot speak for themselves does not make it OK to MURDER them. What were you thinking?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join