It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

None of what you said is pertinent to if PP is or isn't selling aborted fetuses either. So one could just as easily say that YOUR post literally contributed nothing to the thread either.

PS: A video depicting an abortion is just an emotional distraction. Should I post videos of autopsies to get you disprove of donating organs from dead people?
edit on 31-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 31 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
None of what you said is pertinent to if PP is or isn't selling aborted fetuses either. So one could just as easily say that YOUR post literally contributed nothing to the thread either.

Admittedly I'm not a clean guy. I'm willing to get dirty alongside the muck of society, like now.

PS: A video depicting an abortion is just an emotional distraction. Should I post videos of autopsies to get you disprove of donating organs from dead people?

Depends. Are the organ donators alive and willing? Or dead already?
Show me some where they are alive and do not give consent, and where it's condoned by a federal agency.
edit on 7/31/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Admittedly I'm not a clean guy. I'm willing to get dirty alongside the muck of society, like now.

Not sure how this is supposed to excuse you from posting an irrelevant post while calling someone else out for the same thing.

Depends. Are the organ donators alive and willing?

Who does autopsies on living people?

Show me some where they are alive and do not give consent, and where it's condoned by a federal agency.

Show me where the mothers didn't give consent for PP to use the aborted tissue for research purposes. Also, since when is organ donation not condoned by a federal agency?
edit on 31-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousRider
I saw a fully-formed human hand not a bunch of cells.

You mean like this....

allsharktankproducts.com...

There's a whole industry in body parts out there.... how would

anyone know if it were even 'real' especially on a 'set up' video

aimed at creating hysterical reactions!!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not sure how this is supposed to excuse you from posting an irrelevant post while calling someone else out for the same thing.

Not sure how or where I asked to be "excused"? Maybe you should excuse yourself if staying on topic means so much to you.

Who does autopsies on living people?

TheLegend
Depends. Are the organ donators alive and willing? Or dead already?

You left the bold bit out but that's ok. I Acknowledged and extended your argument since it's a rather feeble one. Or do you seriously consider that 12 week old "fetus", that was fending for its life, as equal to a human corpse?

Krazysh0t
Also, since when is organ donation not condoned by a federal agency?

Again? A question posed to an out-of-context statement.

TheLegend Show me some where they are alive and do not give consent, and where it's condoned by a federal agency.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Not sure how or where I asked to be "excused"? Maybe you should excuse yourself if staying on topic means so much to you.

Just calling out your hypocrisy. If you are going to get mad at someone else for going offtopic then don't do it yourself in that same post.

Acknowledged and extended your argument since it's a rather feeble one. Or do you seriously consider that 12 week old "fetus", that was fending for its life, as equal to a human corpse?

Fending for its life? It's just a clump of cells, how does a clump of cells even fend for its life?

What I actually said, not taken out of context:

TheLegend Show me some where they are alive and do not give consent, and where it's condoned by a federal agency.

And I said that the mothers give consent to donate that abortion tissue and it IS condoned by a federal agency. Just like donating organs. You are creating a strawman here.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Just calling out your hypocrisy. If you are going to get mad at someone else for going offtopic then don't do it yourself in that same post.

And I'm calling out your hypocrisy for going off-topic in 3 posts about someone else going off-topic and expecting they "excuse" themselves for it. So again, are you going to "excuse" yourself?

"Strawman" - says one who poses questions to out-of-context material.
"Just a lump of cells" - That panicking 12-week-old didn't get the memo.

You joined a year later but have 17x more posts; pretty sure I can't keep up a back/forth pedantic exchange. I concede the last off-topic post to you. You know, to show my hypocrisy on making an off-topic post pointing out an off-topic post.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
a reply to: Char-Lee
"Cell clumps," hunh? Is that kinda like "2/3 of a person"? THEREs the age old pattern: 1) dehumanise 2) kill.
Gotta dehumanize them so they can be killed, right?

If a person has no brain function are they alive? If a person has no brain are they alive If a person has no body and no brain?????

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Video showcases Millennials that want to defund Planned Parenthood
Read more at redalertpolitics.com...

redalertpolitics.com...

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: Char-Lee

I believe you probably figured out my post was sarcastic, as you aren't calling me names but using my post as a platform to expand on the idea and represent reality. But just in case, it was in fact sarcasm and I don't have any issues with abortion if it means avoiding the likelihood that the child will grow up in terrible conditions or in foster care. Yeah it sucks but reality is we are all going to die one day, every single one of us.

Thanks.... no I missed the sarcasm as i often do online

We are in agreement. We all die but how we live is important, without quality of life it is hell not life. I hate people reproducing who have genetic disease and know their child may suffer all life long.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
It's not that PP is doing abortions, it's that they profit from it and considering the mentality of the CEO of PP, there is very little restrain or moral-ethical barrier. What is 3% of doing these procedures in relation to their profit from it?

That's the big question - and if these 3% is the 95% that keeps PP afloat - well than there is a true issue, right?

How much abuse can you do with 3%?

Check them out
www.charitynavigator.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
remember this?

The harvesting of the unborn for consumer purposes

Canadian Official: Aborted Fetuses Sent to Oregon, Incinerated for Energy

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com...
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

The parts can go to medical research or be incinerated as all medical waste including amputated limbs and aborted and miscarried parts are. Which is prefered?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Mother with 4 children there for birth control, these people and others around the world need help. Can people not see the sadness in these children?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
a reply to: jimmyx
Those people should not have had their lives taken to BEGIN with. That's why we are all getting so upset about this.

FETAL LIVES MATTER!!!!

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR UNBORN WOMEN!!!!

Lots of people lose their lives every single day that don't deserve to, but it happens anyway. While it is pretty hard to separate the two this really isn't a thread about whether or not abortions should be done. The fact is, they are legal and will remain legal. You aren't going to put that genie back in the lamp, period. It just isn't going to happen and I believe you should probably concentrate your efforts on helping to improve the lives of the millions of impoverished, malnourished, diseased, abused, and starving children that are born each year.

I find that there seems to be a real disconnect with people just worried about whether or not these children are being born and then not giving a crap about them once they are. Like "that isn't in my job description, my goal was to make sure the kid is born not try and see that they have a quality life once they arrive. My job is done". It's really too bad, because the truth is those kids need help a lot more than unborn fetuses. It sometimes appears that it is a really selfish act and that it is more about making yourself feel good and imagining that you are earning brownie points in Gods eyes than trying to help a child. If it was truly about helping human beings out you would try and look at individual cases and analyze what is truly best for everyone involved instead of making blanket statements that it shouldn't be happening in any circumstance.
edit on 7/31/2015 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Maybe they are not selling baby parts for profit, but I don't subscribe to that notion and I think it is rather silly, to tell off people for believing what they perceive to see and hear with their own eyes. Since we all perceive things slightly different, I cannot tell you what to see, but I am surprised that you don't.

To me it is clear they are monsters. I would like to know why doesn't Planned Parenthood tell every women flat out that the fetus once removed becomes their property to experiment with as they please?

Now, before you go and say "well she was going to get an abortion anyway" think on the broader scenario of what they are telling the women, "it is just a clump of cells", "not even a human yet", they go on and on about how this thing is not human. They use this language to make the mother feel better about aborting a baby. Yet, these are clearly humans, which is why they are so valuable (Lamborghini) to them. Now, I have seen some comments from several women who knew this, or either could care less. But...many women had no clue that their "trash" is someone else's treasure. They might have signed the papers not knowing what they are signing, but for many women the conversation never took place. I know this.... Is that even legal?

If it is, it sure shouldn't be. I hope that more and more woman wake up to recognize that that is very disturbing. Sure there are many, probably even the majority who would still have an abortion, we are after all a throw away society. But maybe some women wouldn't, because like I said, they have to admit it is a human in order to need it as such. Which means no conversation about a clump of cells, or a mistake that needs correcting. That conversation might send some women on out the door, because then it becomes clear that they are about to abort a human baby. I'm not for getting rid of abortion. I will not try to control anyone, but knowledge leads to an understanding of what is and what isn't, every women, and not just some needs that understanding.

I can hear the comments that it she was willing to get rid of it, who cares, why would she care? aside from what I mentioned above; imagine someone rifling through your trash to get to what you have discarded. Now, had they asked permission you might say sure, but if not, you would be repulsed, maybe feel used, even vulnerable. I understand the need to keep abortion legal. However, don't they owe it to the women whose fetuses they so lovingly gobble up, the truth, to all of them, each and every single one? Not just the ones who they think won't walk out? They are deceiving women into believing that what they are doing is something other than what it actually is. No matter what else is going on, no matter the disputes on the videos, what about the deception on these women? PP is clearly in it for something, I doubt it is the health and well being of the women.

They are skilled deceivers at Planned Parenthood, always in character...straight off of Broadway.

edit on 31-7-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: AnonymousRider
I saw a fully-formed human hand not a bunch of cells.

You mean like this....

allsharktankproducts.com...

There's a whole industry in body parts out there.... how would

anyone know if it were even 'real' especially on a 'set up' video

aimed at creating hysterical reactions!!

Youre suggesting that its fake parts ,a nd the whole thing is staged............

.....youre just forgetting the small detail that PP already came out and acknowledged those people worked for them......soooo....

Why would they be in on it too
edit on 7/31/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Mother with 4 children there for birth control, these people and others around the world need help. Can people not see the sadness in these children?

And still not for murdering them because they look sad......

your logic is mosterous.........really........wow

Yes solution MUST be euthanasia......

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: brandiwine14

I think that is a very mature and open minded response. While I don't exactly share all of your viewpoints I certainly respect your willingness to discuss it rationally and not try and call me (us, them, etc) names and paint a picture of me being a devil on earth laughing as fetuses are scrambled with a whisk.

Having said that, from my understanding it was only like 3% of PP that participated in this type of transaction which is probably a relatively small amount of locations. That probably means that the women you heard from weren't asked this question because they probably didn't go to one of these facilities and that is most likely why they weren't informed about this. Obviously I could be wrong but I think that is a logical assumption. I hope that at least gives you confidence that these women weren't taken advantage of or duped into having their abortions "sold" to one of these agencies. That doesn't take into account what is happening at private facilities that are performing abortions, and what if anything they are doing with their abortion results. Speaking of, I don't think I have heard a single person mention anything about trying to find out or criticize any of these Dr. offices or clinics that aren't PP that more than likely at least some are also doing this. That is kind of ironic isn't it?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

You know, I hadn't heard anywhere that it wasn't all women. I might have to look into that more if I am going to continue with that standpoint. I saw the whole 11 week thing, and I thought that was so soon that they couldn't have gotten anything viable from it, but then I saw the video and almost barfed.

I think 3% seems kind of low, but you could very well be right, that it isn't every single woman. I sure do wish they would talk to women differently though. Words are so powerful and when they say and do one thing in front of their client and then have a different conversation with another clients, it seems very two-faced. I wouldn't want them to purposely make women feel guilty or hated, not at all. I wholeheartedly believe though that they should go about their business differently. We are humans, we are all prone to make mistakes. They would still get plenty enough business and would maybe even be taken more seriously from some of those on the right.

edit on 31-7-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join