It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Mother with 4 children there for birth control, these people and others around the world need help. Can people not see the sadness in these children?

And still not for murdering them because they look sad......

your logic is mosterous.........really........wow

Yes solution MUST be euthanasia......

I think you misunderstood what the poster was trying to say by posting those pictures. I don't think they were suggesting that those children should have been aborted instead, I think they were trying to say that PP does more than just abortions and that the other services they provide are pretty important to people and that defunding them would result in the loss of non-abortion services that are crucial to keeping our public health and populations stabilized. Maybe I am wrong, but we all get it by now; anyone who believes abortion isn't evil is a monster and you are appalled by them and can't fathom how they could possibly think any differently. Aren't you getting tired of being appalled and flabbergasted? Do you honestly believe that treating people like that is going to change anyones mind? Do you really care about changing anyones mind or just making sure everyone knows how disgusted you are by them? I know you aren't knew to the internet how is this still so surprising to you? It has been going on for a couple decades now at least.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
a reply to: sputniksteve

You know, I hand't heard anywhere that it wasn't all women. I might have to look into that more if I am going to continue with that standpoint. I saw the whole 11 week thing, and I thought that was so soon that they couldn't have gotten anything viable from it, but then I saw the video and almost barfed.

I think 3% seems low, but you might be right that it isn't every single woman.

We might be talking about different things. The 3% was only 3% of all PP participated in selling the abortion results to companies for research. Again I am not certain that is correct but I am pretty sure I saw that figure somewhere in one of these threads as an official statement from PP.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

To agree with this idiot in the video is unforgivably naive. For anyone to believe that donating fetal tissue for researchers to do all of this heroic research for curing diseases just screams blind trust. The idiot in the video going on about a fetus the size of a kidney bean, as being unprofitably useless just shows her artsy dogmatic ignorance. That little poor excuse for a fetus is full of stem cells. Theoretically, it is more dangerous than plutonium in the hands of terrorists. Did anyone consider that this tissue and cells could be used for bio-weapon engineering, or human genetic engineering Blade Runner style? Sure, just blindly trust genetic engineering researchers. Where we are going with this type of depravity are genetically engineered people made out of society's butchered and discarded children, with such superiority they would qualify as a new species that could blot us out like the humans did to neanderthals... neo-Neanderthals like the idiot in the video, especially when they find out they are made out of aborted babies.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: naftaland
a reply to: links234

To agree with this idiot in the video is unforgivably naive. For anyone to believe that donating fetal tissue for researchers to do all of this heroic research for curing diseases just screams blind trust. The idiot in the video going on about a fetus the size of a kidney bean, as being unprofitably useless just shows her artsy dogmatic ignorance. That little poor excuse for a fetus is full of stem cells. Theoretically, it is more dangerous than plutonium in the hands of terrorists. Did anyone consider that this tissue and cells could be used for bio-weapon engineering, or human genetic engineering Blade Runner style? Sure, just blindly trust genetic engineering researchers. Where we are going with this type of depravity are genetically engineered people made out of society's butchered and discarded children, with such superiority they would qualify as a new species that could blot us out like the humans did to neanderthals... neo-Neanderthals like the idiot in the video, especially when they find out they are made out of aborted babies.

Did you have any evidence that Planned Parenthood is now participating in "human genetic engineering Blade Runner style"?

Or any of the research groups they work with? Please share any actual evidence with us!

Or are you just providing a Mystery Science Theater 3000 version of run-of-the-mill fear-mongering?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh, c'mon! This is so childish! Do you live near a University, and preferably a research school? Go into their library and ask for books on human genetic engineering. This is isn't classified or science fiction. Nobody is hiding it. This has been going on for decades!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

edit on 7/31/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Oh, c'mon! This is so childish! Do you live near a University, and preferably a research school? Go into their library and ask for books on human genetic engineering. This is isn't classified or science fiction. Nobody is hiding it. This has been going on for decades!

I live near one of the premier medical research universities in the world, just in point o fact.

I didn't ask for silly "advice," I asked you for evidence of this outlandish claim:

Did anyone consider that this tissue and cells could be used for bio-weapon engineering, or human genetic engineering Blade Runner style? Sure, just blindly trust genetic engineering researchers. Where we are going with this type of depravity are genetically engineered people made out of society's butchered and discarded children, with such superiority they would qualify as a new species that could blot us out like the humans did to neanderthals... neo-Neanderthals like the idiot in the video, especially when they find out they are made out of aborted babies.

When you have some information on fetal cells being used to create super replicants, let me know, eh?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yes, and I provided you the path to it. You either have the courage to face it, or you do not. Go research it. It certainly is scientifically feasible, and that is why it is outlawed, but going on anyway because of everyone's ignorance or apathy. Moreover, I do not have any qualms about it. What pro-life folks do not realize is this is the ultimate pro-life movement. These unborn children are killed, and these researchers resurrect them into another form. What everyone gets as a result, they deserve.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yes, and I provided you the path to it. You either have the courage to face it, or you do not. Go research it. It certainly is scientifically feasible, and that is why it is outlawed, but going on anyway because of everyone's ignorance or apathy. Moreover, I do not have any qualms about it. What pro-life folks do not realize is this is the ultimate pro-life movement. These unborn children are killed, and these researchers resurrect them into another form. What everyone gets as a result, they deserve.

LOL ... I don't need to face anything aside from the fact that you're trying to be taken seriously when making pop culture references AT BEST.

Link the study or the proof or anything that you're taking as the basis of your ludicrously wild claims ... or you will be ignored. I have no need to go on a snipe hunt for your delusion.
edit on 22Fri, 31 Jul 2015 22:47:28 -050015p102015766 by Gryphon66 because: Added at best

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Do you believe my claims are not worth investigating? What would happen to your perception of reality or your sense of self if you found evidence that what I say is true? For example, let me ask you one question please. For what I claim, do you believe creating Blade Runner replicants is not possible with current technology?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I'm curious, where does the District of Columbia rank on those lists?

Well since no one wanted to answer I researched it myself and found that the District of Columbia has almost double the STD rate of Mississippi and the current rate of teen pregnancy is something they don't want to talk about, but it has dropped drastically over the last 15 years (prior to which they had not only the highest rate in the country, but the highest in the world).

My point being, sex education (whether abstinence only or comprehensive) has no effect on teen pregnancy rates whatsoever. If it did, then you would find that the STD rate drops right along with the teen pregnancy rate.

Common sense tells me that the success can be attributed to birth control, not sex ed.

edit on 1-8-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Do you believe my claims are not worth investigating? What would happen to your perception of reality or your sense of self if you found evidence that what I say is true? For example, let me ask you one question please. For what I claim, do you believe creating Blade Runner replicants is not possible with current technology?

Proof, or it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: links234 Thanks OP, for summing it up so well. Whether we think abortion is murder or not, these videos are propaganda. What they prove is how easily this country is manipulated by the media.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You already said that, and you did not answer the question. You do not seem to want to, or are currently incapable of considering that your perception of this issue may be incomplete. So I ask again, for what I claim, do you believe creating Blade Runner replicants is not possible with current technology? Further if you believe that researchers are too ethical to experiment to do so in the US, would China or Russia be limited by such ethics?
Essentially all that I propose is that with all the pro-choice or pro-life dogma, there exists a scientifically feasible alternative that abortion leads to new and foreseeable advanced life. To make it even easier for you, do you see it scientifically possible in the next 2 decades to be able to engineer Blade Runner like replicants from donated fetuses? If it became possible, what would be the implications for the future of society and humanity?

All I essentially ask of you is to think outside of your rigid reality construct, please.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: olddognewtricks

But it isn't human... It has the POTENTIAL to be human, but it isn't human yet. Do you call a seed a tree?

Did you seriously just compare a living, growing baby with a beating heart to a SEED?

*facepalm*

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: westcoast

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: olddognewtricks

But it isn't human... It has the POTENTIAL to be human, but it isn't human yet. Do you call a seed a tree?

Did you seriously just compare a living, growing baby with a beating heart to a SEED?

*facepalm*

I think children are seeds to an adult, and in about 30 years I might need some of those"it" parts for myself....all's good...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Sorry gremlins
I'll try again!!!!!!!
edit on 1-8-2015 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
WOW!! I had to read your post twice, I couldn't believe how patronising

it was toward women in general!

originally posted by: brandiwine14

Now, before you go and say "well she was going to get an abortion anyway" think on the broader scenario of what they are telling the women, "it is just a clump of cells", "not even a human yet",

"they are telling the woman" ? REALLY you assume the woman who is

currently pregnant and seeking an abortion is unaware at what stage the foetus

she is carrying is developed.

It is she who is seeking the abortion no one has corralled her in for one

and is trying to persuade her by telling her "it is just a clump of cells"

SHE KNOWS

they go on and on about how this thing is not human. They use this language to make the mother feel better about aborting a baby. Yet, these are clearly humans,

There you go again with this mythical "they" who are out to convince this

'mindless' pregnant woman to abort... the reality is

By the time a woman has taken the decision 'herself' to have a termination she

does not need anyone's use of language to "make her feel better"

Now, I have seen some comments from several women who knew this, or either could care less. But...many women had no clue that their "trash" is someone else's treasure. They might have signed the papers not knowing what they are signing, but for many women the conversation never took place. I know this.... Is that even legal?

By that I presume you actually know several women who have procured

terminations who were misled into signing the required papers for the

procedure?? Just how naïve do you assume women are??

I hope that more and more woman wake up to recognize that that is very disturbing. Sure there are many, probably even the majority who would still have an abortion, we are after all a throw away society. But maybe some women wouldn't, because like I said, they have to admit it is a human in order to need it as such. Which means no conversation about a clump of cells, or a mistake that needs correcting. That conversation might send some women on out the door, because then it becomes clear that they are about to abort a human baby.

You underestimate the capacity of women, and are patronising in assuming that

they are unaware of what goes on in their own bodies, and when that clump of

cells becomes something akin to a baby. Assuming that some medic at a clinic

has the capacity to convince them otherwise. You are assuming that the same

women have made their decision lightly and without any thought.

I'm not for getting rid of abortion. I will not try to control anyone, but knowledge leads to an understanding of what is and what isn't, every women, and not just some needs that understanding.

Knowledge and understanding.... You obviously think women don't have any

but you misjudge them.... they are very savvy, and an abortion is never

the easy way out for them! but sometimes needs must....

However, don't they owe it to the women whose fetuses they so lovingly gobble up.

Ooohh.... such colourful language, highly inflammatory!! for the cause?

The truth, to all of them, each and every single one? Not just the ones who they think won't walk out? They are deceiving women into believing that what they are doing is something other than what it actually is. No matter what else is going on, no matter the disputes on the videos, what about the deception on these women? PP is clearly in it for something, I doubt it is the health and well being of the women.

Women are not as easily deceived as you seem to believe.

Give them some credit for taking charge and control of their own lives.

They are skilled deceivers at Planned Parenthood, always in character...straight off of Broadway.

They have helped a lot of women escape a life of constant child bearing and

actually taking control, and having a life
I wonder if that's what gets up

a lot of men's noses?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

edit on 8/1/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: naftaland

will these genetically engineered superhumans be owned by the companies that first created their DNA with outdated laws that confine them to petrie dishes within top security labs?
believe me, the last thing that these "superhumans" would be concerned about would be how they were first created. You're not talking about AIs with no emotions, you are talking about enchanced humans with the same emotional makeup as the rest of us. Raise under tight security, threatened with death whenever a human is given a feeling that they are a threat!
and I don't believe they need stem cells to create these superhumans.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join