It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS from Moses in the Mts of Norh Cali

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi Folks, I have been reading the posts on ATS for some time. Today I took the plunge and signed up. I live in a very remote area of Nor Cal, my only connection to the outside world is my satellite internet. Ive never signed up for any site before , except ebay. I get my news and some entertainment from the web, so i read a lot of other peoples views about everything. Some are good , some make me scratch my head, and some make me happy that Im way up here with the bears. When i found ATS I thought it seemed a little different than the other sites. There seems to be more conversation not just snarky comments. I even thought that some of the posts actually sounded like the person knew what they were talking about. So, it can lonely up here, my wife decided she wanted to be closer to a K-Mart so i wished her well and waved goodbye from the front porch. So now , when i feel that i have something to say, or want to hear what someone else has to say about a subject i will post on ATS and see what you Folks have to say.
As for me , I bought twenty acres up in these hills of Shasta County, 25 years ago, I ate rice and beans, lived in a tent, grew vegetables and marijuana. Built a 1300 sq ft house out of lumber milled from the trees on the property. I have solar power, a good well and a dog named Ouch that has been bear bit, car hit, and struck by lightning but gets fatter every day. I worked hard and saved my money and bought fifty acres that adjoin to mine. I dont plan on doing anything with it, but no one else will either and thats what i wanted, I rent it to bears for the price of..... stay away from my garden. I still eat rice and beans, still grow vegetables and marijuana and i have a lot of opinions on things as you folks will learn,,,

i

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Welcome, mosesone! Sounds like you have a beautiful place to waste a lot of time on ATS! Have you seen any UFOs?

Look forward to seeing you in the threads!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You might fit in around here.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mosesone

welcome aboard...I'm down here in Stockton....106 degrees today, dead lawn with a chance of Seagram's VO over ice tonight

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hi there.

Respect to you. I liked very much reading about the way you have lived and all that you have achieved. Perhaps you could write a thread about your life up there. I admire souls like you very much. A lot of people talk about doing that, but not many go ahead and actually do it.

to read you don't have the company of your wife these days. Does life get lonely for you ever? I would like to learn about your way of life.

Wish you all the best and a big welcome from a fellow member.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Welcome...

your lifestyle sounds different.... healthy...

anyways.... see u round the threads!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Boy do I, about two months ago one went over the house that was amazing. It was a single ball of light that would grow very bright and then fade to the point that you could no longer see it. I was on the back deck when it came over and when it flashed it lit up the whole deck, like daylight, but you could tell that it was very high up, We see a lot of them here, my neighbor built a 40 ft tower on the edge of the valley to watch for them, it has a spot light to signal them , I spend a couple night a week up there

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hello! I live in Anderson, so that makes me sort of a neighbor. Welcome, I will be looking forward to reading your posts!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
welcome..sounds like a beautiful place and you need to figure a way for your dog to pick lottery numbers. I hope the fires managed to avoid your property over the years.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
We got a live one here.

Should be fun while it lasts.

Welcome

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

i have a lot of opinions on things as you folks will learn,,,
Great, welcome. You just might experience some of the opinions that we have, as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Howdy neighbor, Im up above Big Bend,( 5000 feet above) Ive been to Anderson,,,, and i hear about it on the radio a lot,, sounds like you folks need to run off the tweakers down there,......... just dont chase them up here. I wish you lots of luck

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You have no idea. lol

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If you havent heard, we are on fire down here. Im sure you will see the smoke www.krcrtv.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

We live in fear of fire all summer up here, I can see the smoke , I have a fire tower on my property. If we dont get rain and snow this winter i dont even want to think about next summer... Keep your roof wet and the motor running on your truck....

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Im about 2 mi away from the Anderson fire, care for some company? lol

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Living the dream....

I'm in!
edit on 7/29/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hello Moses, you could easily be one of my very few close friends, just going by your lifestyle and attitude.

Washington State here, in a very tiny little town on the foothills of Mt. Rainier. Way out of the rat race.

Welcome and I look forward to your posts. Keep on Truckin'

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout

Hi Hidinout, your name describes my life. Ive been to Rainier and drank a lot of it too, love em both,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join