It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But she is culpable in this mess, some of the arguments pro abortion sound just like her, and believe just like her , she has passed down her view point.

Over and over I hear some people should just not procreate,

One day the truth will be told.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That is your opinion, that poverty is not a reason. Peoples' reasons are their own. And frankly, none of your or anyone else's business. Their morality, their decision, their responsibility, theirs to live with.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IanFleming

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT
PP's letter to the media pretty much puts to rest the argument that the footage of the dish of dead baby body parts in the video is manufactured.

Yes, keep repeating "dead baby body parts" rather than fetal tissue.

You seem very skilled at presenting this particular message!

Well technically an intact organ is not "tissue."

In biology, tissue is a cellular organizational level intermediate between cells and a complete organ. A tissue is an ensemble of similar cells from the same origin that together carry out a specific function. Organs are then formed by the functional grouping together of multiple tissues.

Nice Wiki ... you didn't even have to leave the first Google page for your text!

I think you may have overlooked the T&C regarding plagiarism, and posting the work of others as your own.

Here, I'll fix it for you: Google Search for "Tissue" biology

Perhaps you should have kept Wiki-ing ...

In biology, an organ or viscus is a collection of tissues joined in a structural unit to serve a common function

Organs are composed of main tissue, parenchyma, and "sporadic" tissues, stroma. The main tissue is that which is unique for the specific organ, such as the myocardium, the main tissue of the heart, while sporadic tissues include the nerves, blood vessels, and connective tissues.

Organ (anatomy) - Wikipedia

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: ~Lucidity

And once again I'll say it -- so let's risk the lives of the alive woman and possibly "alive" fetus at the same time!

This is insane logic...

If a mother's life is at risk after week 24,
she should have a c-section or induced labor
(which is what an abortion at this stage is, except the baby is killed in the womb before labor).
Why not let the baby live too and at least have a chance to survive.
After 24 weeks abortion IS murder.

Before 24 weeks,
if the mother is truly in danger of dying,
well the fetus will die too if she dies,
so while abortion is unpleasant
it may be necessary to save at least one of them.

After 24 weeks, both should have a chance to survive.

I know after 24 weeks is rare,
but Pres Obama fought hard as a Senator in Illinois
to allow women to abort up until week 40, so it can't be that rare.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Gryphon66

But she is culpable in this mess, some of the arguments pro abortion sound just like her, and believe just like her , she has passed down her view point.

Over and over I hear some people should just not procreate,

One day the truth will be told.

Sanger was against abortion.

Your whole argument, in this context, is fallacious.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IanFleming

originally posted by: IAMTAT
PP's letter to the media pretty much puts to rest the argument that the footage of the dish of dead baby body parts in the video is manufactured.

Yes, keep repeating "dead baby body parts" rather than fetal tissue.

You seem very skilled at presenting this particular message!

Well technically an intact organ is not "tissue."

In biology, tissue is a cellular organizational level intermediate between cells and a complete organ. A tissue is an ensemble of similar cells from the same origin that together carry out a specific function. Organs are then formed by the functional grouping together of multiple tissues.

Nice Wiki ... you didn't even have to leave the first Google page for your text!

I think you may have overlooked the T&C regarding plagiarism, and posting the work of others as your own.

Here, I'll fix it for you: Google Search for "Tissue" biology

Perhaps you should have kept Wiki-ing ...

In biology, an organ or viscus is a collection of tissues joined in a structural unit to serve a common function

Organs are composed of main tissue, parenchyma, and "sporadic" tissues, stroma. The main tissue is that which is unique for the specific organ, such as the myocardium, the main tissue of the heart, while sporadic tissues include the nerves, blood vessels, and connective tissues.

Organ (anatomy) - Wikipedia

Why the hostility? It was neither intentional plagiarism nor untrue--it's sixth grade biology. Cells make tissues, tissues make organs, and organs make up systems. Very true and not anything to get your panties in a bunch over.

Here is a youtube video to explain to the biology challenged.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I askd for numbers, since you seem so well versed in this area. Honest question.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Indigo5

Actually there's some pretty promising research going on right now involving embryonic stem cells that could help combat or even reverse the aging process.

Link Here

So really, everyone could eventually benefit from the research, not just your relative, or others who suffer from the diseases you listed.

Yes and the embryonic stem cells are readily available in the cords of newborn babies too!
And there are way more of the cells in a newborn cord !

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The truth about fetal viability, by week:

Source

At 24 weeks, the fetus has about the same chance of survival as does the average fertilized egg ... about 50%.

(About 50% of fertilized eggs are spontaneously aborted by the woman's body. Yes, that is "after conception.")

Of course, the law already restricts abortion after viability, unless in the case of "acceptable murder" in cases of rape, incest or danger to the pregnant woman.

Murder is fine ... as long as it's culturally approved I guess.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: Indigo5
3-6 months...that was the prognosis given to a relative of mine diagnosed with a fierce and rare form of Leukemia.

He received an embryonic stem cell transplant at the Mayo clinic and went into remission for over 5 years..yes the cancer returned and he lost that second battle, but it was an amazing 5 years, he made them count.

Embryonic Stem cell research is chasing Spinal Cord Injury repair, Diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's, Lou Gehrig's disease, Sickle cell anemia and MANY other diseases.

I guess I have no patience for those that would engage in dishonest propaganda to deny suffering people a chance at a cure.

May you never suffer from a disease this research may benefit...nor benefit from the research emerging from embryonic stem cells.

So sorry about your relative.

You do know don't you that embryonic stem cells can be harvested from the cords of newborns after birth?

Insufficient concentrations and quantitates for both research and applications...otherwise we would not be having this debate.

I am waiting for you to acknowledge that you were dishonest in your claim/rant that women were donating fetal tissue without their knowledge or consent?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IanFleming

Hostility?

Trying to help by keeping you in compliance with the T&C of this site?

You copied the words exactly. You didn't bother to cite your source.

Unless you wrote the Wikipedia article?

Ah, another Youtube video ... you folks certainly do put a lot of stock in what you find there.

What are organs made of? What is the biological description of an organ? Pick one. I even gave you the link.

And speaking of picking, pick meaningless nits with someone else. I have no respect for someone who presents the words of others as their own, and finds Youtube a credible source.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm outraged! PP should be burnt to the ground! Throw every abortion doctor in jail!

Wait, you mean teen pregnancy would skyrocket?

Oh, and STDs would resurge?

That doesn't matter! Rawr! Outrage!

really??...so what do you do to women that receive an illegal abortion if the law is changed??....jail them??...put them to death??...let them bleed out on a table to "show them who's boss"....abortion was happening before Roe v Wade...and what about the wealthy?....they will simply go to another country and get one.....will you put them in prison when they get back?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

a reply to: Indigo5

Actually there's some pretty promising research going on right now involving embryonic stem cells that could help combat or even reverse the aging process.

Link Here

So really, everyone could eventually benefit from the research, not just your relative, or others who suffer from the diseases you listed.

Yes and the embryonic stem cells are readily available in the cords of newborn babies too!
And there are way more of the cells in a newborn cord !

I have no idea what motivates you to claim the opposite of the truth with such confidence?

Cord blood transplants have one major limitation: cell dose. A single umbilical cord holds relatively few stem cells, often enough to transplant a child, but rarely an adult or teenager.

Even in children, the small number of cells means it takes some time to rebuild a patient's immune system. On average, a cord blood patient takes between 22 and 25 days to reach engraftment—an important milestone where the transplanted cells start producing infection-fighting cells called neutrophils.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Pssst. Sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

I askd for numbers, since you seem so well versed in this area. Honest question.

Is this what you want?

I found an extremely unbiased source that is held in great esteem by all scientists.
www.guttmacher.org...

Their statistics seem to mirror the stats on other websites that you would find objectionable.

There are about 1 million abortions performed annually
approximately 1.5% are in the third trimester, some estimates are as low as 9000 per year in the US, so I'll go with the lower number
Approximately 30% of all abortions are done between week 16 and 20, that would be what many on this site are calling rare, that number in the US is approximately 30,000; but I'll estimate it closer to 25,000 per year.

Is that what you were asking for?

Around 25,000 fetus' are aborted between week 16-20 every year in the US

Around 9,000 fetus' are aborted after week 24 up to week 40 every year in the US

I assume this is the information you were asking for.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I'm outraged! PP should be burnt to the ground! Throw every abortion doctor in jail!

Wait, you mean teen pregnancy would skyrocket?

Oh, and STDs would resurge?

That doesn't matter! Rawr! Outrage!

really??...so what do you do to women that receive an illegal abortion if the law is changed??....jail them??...put them to death??...let them bleed out on a table to "show them who's boss"....abortion was happening before Roe v Wade...and what about the wealthy?....they will simply go to another country and get one.....will you put them in prison when they get back?
Is your sarcasm detector broken there champ?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
so, who is gonna be responsible for the healthcare of this little baby not only till it is old enough to not need the life support but for all the complications it might have for the rest of his/her life?

and well, what if the mother is too weak for induced labor or c-section.
and well who's to say the doctors aren't lying about her being at risk, ya know just like planned parenthood is accused of lying about the funding....
what the heck the doctors that were saying that the little 10 or so year old girl were lying when they said carrying twins was in danger if she had to carry them to term according to many on ats, and well the courts in the country she was in. I am not sure if legal charges were levied on the doctors and nurses that illegally did the abortion anyways, but the grand catholic church excommunicated them all, but not the man who raped the girl.
There's stories of women dying, or living with physical problems the rest of their lives, from just about every country where abortion is not allowed. and well, there are also stories of women being jailed for miscarrying.
neither are acceptable to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: IanFleming

Hostility?

Trying to help by keeping you in compliance with the T&C of this site?

You copied the words exactly. You didn't bother to cite your source.

Unless you wrote the Wikipedia article?

Ah, another Youtube video ... you folks certainly do put a lot of stock in what you find there.

What are organs made of? What is the biological description of an organ? Pick one. I even gave you the link.

And speaking of picking, pick meaningless nits with someone else. I have no respect for someone who presents the words of others as their own, and finds Youtube a credible source.

LOL. Mate. What is your problem?

All I did is point out something that we all learned in elementary school and cut and pasted Wiki because I was too lazy to type out what is, or should be, common knowledge.

Cells make up tissues. Collections of tissues make up organs. Organs make up systems. You don't need a "source" for that. You should have learned it in sixth grade.

I can give you Building your body from atoms to organs for dummies

I can give you a elementary school lesson plan

I can give you the Merk Manual

Here's the Prezi 4th grade instructional block on it.

Ask yourself--why do the vast majority of linkable sites explaining this concept cater to kids? Because we all learned this when we were wee nippers. You didn't go to a creationist elementary school did you?

Now stop being a wanker about it and behave.
edit on 29-7-2015 by IanFleming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: jimmyx

Pssst. Sarcasm.

funny you mention that, I actually bought one of those magnetic signs years ago that says...."sarcasm, the bodies natural defense against stupid"

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

If by objectionable, you mean biased like these videos, then yes.

That being said, I find it interesting that the primary reasons for past the first trimester abortions are in 1.) women lack of access to facilities and 2.) teens who wait to long, either out of ignorance, lack of access, lack of money, or just plain fear or paralysis.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join