It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

That's what I've done; but let me ask you about something you haven't done ... answered my question about your involvement with the Center for Medical Progress.

Are you affiliated with this group? If so, I'd like to ask you some questions on the record.

Of course I'm not affiliated with them. Don't be silly.

Thanks for the response. That's a shame. But good luck with propagating their videos, anyway!

Thank you, my thoughtful friend...but "good luck" doesn't enter into it. When it comes to the videos...these babies sell themselves...(with Planned Parenthood's help, of course).

Guffaw.

Great pun. Tell me, how much editing did you have to do before you came up with it?

None. Chopping up things for personal gain is Planned Parenthood's business...not mine.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

This isn't an argument or me taking a position but me just asking a question and thinking "out loud". As long as they aren't persuading women that normally wouldn't receive an abortion to get one, what exactly is the problem with selling these parts? Is it just that the women don't consent to it?

I am guessing that a lot of people involved in these threads are anti abortion in most cases but I am not certain. Is there anyone that is OK with abortion but just not with the sale of the aborted fetuses? While the attitudes that these people seem to have is pretty creepy (I have actually only watched the first video) I am not 100% sure I have a problem with all of this.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

That's what I've done; but let me ask you about something you haven't done ... answered my question about your involvement with the Center for Medical Progress.

Are you affiliated with this group? If so, I'd like to ask you some questions on the record.

Of course I'm not affiliated with them. Don't be silly.

Thanks for the response. That's a shame. But good luck with propagating their videos, anyway!

Thank you, my thoughtful friend...but "good luck" doesn't enter into it. When it comes to the videos...these babies sell themselves...(with Planned Parenthood's help, of course).

Guffaw.

Great pun. Tell me, how much editing did you have to do before you came up with it?

None. Chopping up things for personal gain is Planned Parenthood's business...not mine.

Well, don't sell your buds short at the Center for "Medical Progress" ... but we digress.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What is the next step for P.P.,soap making?Lampshades or fertilizer?Yes,it is that close.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wrong thread. Sorry....
edit on 7/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Judging by some of the reponses on this thread we will be eating aborted featus's soon there is now a total disconnect with some here we are discussing human life here with many posters.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
It's sad that this war against Planned Parenthood is likely to deprive a lot of women of other services - particularly when the actual spending is made clear.

Fact Check Source

Once again the religious far right tries to stone women at the city gates for having the gall to engage in sexuality on any level.

Oh God....and yet another long time ATS'r falls off my respect radar.

How can people be so callous? I honestly do not understand. The genocide happening in this world on a daily basis should be enough to make anyone with a conscious sick to their stomach, yet supporters hide behind the rights card.

The world has gone insane.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think all fetuses should be donated to science, its the most reasonable way to go about it.

With that said, if there is a consumer base, that is basis to sell.

I don't like the idea of selling aborted fetus' however if they are going towards research and not some sick person that wants to eat it or put it in a jar then i'm all for it.

Make it so a company must have a valid research license to buy and problem solved.

Edit: And I am also pro choice... because no human being has the right to tell another what to do with their body. That and the fact that it is a means of population control is enough for me.
edit on 30-7-2015 by AlongCamePaul because: To add perspective

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Judging by some of the reponses on this thread we will be eating aborted featus's soon there is now a total disconnect with some here we are discussing human life here with many posters.

That's a very strange fantasy.

Tell me, which response on this thread leads you to the ludicrous leap in logic that anyone here approves of cannibalism?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
What is the next step for P.P.,soap making?Lampshades or fertilizer?Yes,it is that close.

Godwin's Law

Why do so many on this thread have such dark fantasies?

The reality is, Planned Parenthood provided healthcare services to 4.5 MILLION people last year.

To compare that with the depredations of Nazi Germany is to cheapen the lives and suffering of every Holocaust victim.

For shame!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Oh lordy, 20 pages.

Planned Parenthood are not selling baby parts.

It's a ridiculous piece of hearsay released by a hardcore group of anti-abortionist activists. The group releasing this video are some of the same people who worked for the group Live Action, which has past form for maliciously editing together videos to attack Planned Parenthood.

There is a conspiracy of lies here. But it's the lies being put out by the Anti-Abortionists.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: westcoast

1. I'm sure god couldn't care less.
2. Callus and falls off for trying to get to some facts of the matter? Really?

Drama much?
edit on 7/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This is the complaint that was filed by Stem Express.

popehat.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Wow was this thrad combined with another or did I really miss 20 pages of reading?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

PP's letter to the media pretty much puts to rest the argument that the footage of the dish of dead baby body parts in the video is manufactured.

Yes, keep repeating "dead baby body parts" rather than fetal tissue.

You seem very skilled at presenting this particular message!

Why thank you. How nice are you?
I think you're doing a yeoman's job as an apologist for Planned Parenthood.

Honestly...I start with the premise if anyone putting forth evidence needs to manipulate, edit and otherwise engage in obvious dishonesty, then their argument is either false or very weak.

These videos are propaganda and heavily abuse the facts and truth through heavy editing and emotional commentary to fill the edited voids.

Can't take the argument seriously when it begins with dishonesty.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It's sad that this war against Planned Parenthood is likely to deprive a lot of women of other services - particularly when the actual spending is made clear.

Fact Check Source

Once again the religious far right tries to stone women at the city gates for having the gall to engage in sexuality on any level.

That is a poor appeal to vanity...lest a poster cease to speak truth in fear of disappointing strangers.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

popehat.com...

I note the absence of a slander charge.

Harte

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: dawnstar

popehat.com...

I note the absence of a slander charge.

Harte

But a whole slew of other charges. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Some of which are VERY serious, like Breach of Contract and Violation of Receipt of Stolen Property.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Fact Check Source

That is a poor appeal to vanity...lest a poster cease to speak truth in fear of disappointing strangers.

It has absolutely nothing to do with vanity. Seems like an odd thing to say.

This is personal statement on my behalf, where as I have been disappointed by several long-time members that I have always regarded as intelligent contributors. I simply do not understand how an intelligent, compassionate person can support abortion. You don't have to agree with me, obviously.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join