It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: westcoast
Oh God....and yet another long time ATS'r falls off my respect radar.

1. I'm sure god couldn't care less.
2. Callus and falls off for trying to get to some facts of the matter? Really?

Drama much?

Based on yours and others responses, I am far from the drama queen here.

For example, I obviously wasn't talking about the chart or the facts. I was referring to this statement at the end:

"Once again the religious far right tries to stone women at the city gates for having the gall to engage in sexuality on any level."

THAT is what I call both drama and a gross exaggeration of reality. Hence...the disappointment. Not something I would expect an intelligent person to say. But....please, do carry on.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The matter has been proven again and again here that anti-choice zealots are not interested in preserving life, not even of embryos and fetuses (exceptions for approved abortion in cases of incest, rape, danger to the pregnant woman, etc.), nor of children once they are born, or of adults ... so, logically, the only real concerns left are their desire to enforce compliance with their religious and or political beliefs on others.

In other words, whatever the justification is, the end intent is authoritarian control of others' bodies and lives.

It can't really be much more clear than that.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

First off: I'm pro choice. This is some pretty horrible news. I can't believe I ever donated money to these scum bags. I hope they go to jail forever... or worse.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomdeterreur

First off: I'm pro choice. This is some pretty horrible news. I can't believe I ever donated money to these scum bags. I hope they go to jail forever... or worse.

Congratulations on what must be one of your first posts at ATS?

Any particular scum bags you'd like to see in jail or just everyone associated with ... what Planned Parenthood?

Should we bother with trials first or just send them straight to the hoosegow?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

What I find odd about this whole thing is simply this: The premise behind pro-choice is that the fetus is not it's own person, but an extension of the mother. A part of the mother's body. This is the rationalization that enables abortion and prevents it from being premeditated murder.

So... the clinic can sell fetus body parts that, it would seem, belong to someone else? Perhaps they have you sign a waiver that once the "body part" is removed it belongs to the clinic?

Anyone know if such a waiver is presented?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Just like with any organ donor program, written consent is received.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There is more to this then meets the eye, what experiments are they really doing with this fetal tissue, I have been looking around and welcome to my nightmare.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

actually it might quite similar to the motivation behind Iran's moves to end it's support of family planning initiatives..

the women's choice as to weather or not to have babies has decreased the birth rate significantly, and they are just too uneasy about that one.

The authorities are passing new laws to encourage Iranians to procreate. Bill number 446, currently before parliament, would ban voluntary sterilisation and end all state support for family planning. Meanwhile, the "Exaltation of Family Bill" would force all state and private sector entities to discriminate against single people in the jobs market. Article nine says the government and businesses alike should only employ single people "in the absence of qualified married applicants". Another law already requires couples who want a divorce by consent to first submit to counselling.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Not safe to be my friend... Oh well, as for the babies of 24 months it is murder. No different than killing them by drones mind you, but still yes they are children even if still residing in their Mothers womb.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have seen some Lila Rose videos. She posed as a 15 year old prostitute with her 27 year old pimp. The PP clinics in several states fell for the ruse. Even un edited, they were more interested in getting money for services than reporting child trafficking.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

edit on 31-7-2015 by Mawiss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Very interesting. I was brainwashed by the rhetoric, but once you've had one you don't need to be convinced that abortion is murder.

Why do people call it a woman's right to choose?

You have the right to CHOOSE to:

- have your partner wear a condom
- refrain from sex
- use birth control
- be homosexual

You do not have the right to kill someone after YOUR CHOICES created it. Choice comes before the baby is conceived, not after.

I do not understand why liberals don't get it. When are people going to call murder murder. And this is coming from a black woman who's neighborhood is the customer base for Planned Parenthood and other nefarious operations.
edit on 1-8-2015 by KesleyJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KesleyJ

Condoms can break, sometimes birth control doesn't work, sexual orientation is NOT a choice. Are you in favor of a law making it illegal to have sex?

Maybe you are in favor of the government temporarily sterilizing everyone at birth, requiring everyone to get approval before they are allowed to have children. That would be the only sure-fire way of eliminating all unwanted pregnancies.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Really, how many people are having abortions because condoms broke or because birth control was ineffective. People are making reckless sexual decisions that cause them to eventually commit "legal" murder.

I'm in favor of people being responsible, before they decide to take a life.

There is a reason that nearly 50% of the abortions are committed by black women and it is not because of incest or problems with the pregnancy. It is because people have made poor choices and decide to have an abortion, instead of preventing the need for an abortion in the first place.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KesleyJ

Poor choices? Maybe. What should we do with people who make poor choices when it comes to having sex? Put them in jail? Execute them? Will that help the unwanted child?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The matter has been proven again and again here that anti-choice zealots are not interested in preserving life, not even of embryos and fetuses (exceptions for approved abortion in cases of incest, rape, danger to the pregnant woman, etc.), nor of children once they are born, or of adults ... so, logically, the only real concerns left are their desire to enforce compliance with their religious and or political beliefs on others.

In other words, whatever the justification is, the end intent is authoritarian control of others' bodies and lives.

It can't really be much more clear than that.

Wow. And you call us zealots? That's quite a blanket statement.

My ONLY objection to abortion is this: It is murder.

For me, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with CHOICE. It has to do with a grotesque, inhuman and barbaric act that results in a painful, horrific death. Choice? Really? Your're going to accuse me of wanting to control another person because I think it's wrong for them to murder their baby?

Your mentality sickens me.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Sunwolf
What is the next step for P.P.,soap making?Lampshades or fertilizer?Yes,it is that close.

Godwin's Law

Why do so many on this thread have such dark fantasies?

The reality is, Planned Parenthood provided healthcare services to 4.5 MILLION people last year.

To compare that with the depredations of Nazi Germany is to cheapen the lives and suffering of every Holocaust victim.

For shame!

Shame is murdered babies...you should know that.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KesleyJ
a reply to: infolurker

Very interesting. I was brainwashed by the rhetoric, but once you've had one you don't need to be convinced that abortion is murder.

And there are women beyond count who despite wishing they could carry to term, for medical reasons are forced to terminate their pregnancy. Neither their medical conditions nor their rationale for termination are any of your business but insisting that once a woman has one there is no doubt that is murder is imposing your own sanctimonious morals on others who are already dealing with a life shattering and painful decision. Your morals are your own, they aren't for everyone and aren't applicable to everyone.

Why do people call it a woman's right to choose?

You have the right to CHOOSE to:
- have your partner wear a condom

Doesn't always work and even if they don't break are not 100% effective

- refrain from sex

Abstinence only seems to be working out really well for Mississippi and New Mexico where they have teen pregnancy rates at or above 5% of all teen girls 14-19 years old. They also have out of control rates of HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital warts and herpes.

- use birth control

No birth control is 100% effective, seriously... a little light reading would be enlightening for you.

- be homosexual

Is this for real or is it a troll post? Especially "you have the right to choose to be homosexual"? Nobody chooses to be homosexual any more than straight people choose to be straight. If that's the case that means there are a whole lot of Christians in America who are interested in sleeping with people of the same gender but instead "choose" not to so they can be straight. Are you attracted to women but instead choose to only sleep with men? Do you see how preposterous this entire line of thinking is?

You do not have the right to kill someone after YOUR CHOICES created it. Choice comes before the baby is conceived, not after.

Unfortunately for you, the law disagrees. You aren't someone until you are born, until you have a name and a birth certificate. As 90% of procedures are done prior to the fetus(...yes fetus, not person or someone...) is at 12 weeks of gestation or less , when it is only a few centimeters in length and is just beginning to take on the appearance of a human infant but under no circumstances or with any level of medical intervention can it survive on its own outside of the mothers womb and without a placenta feeding it everything it needs to survive including its oxygen. I'm sorry, but despite exhibiting the potential to be a human being after a few more months of developmental gestation, it is not yet a person. It is a foreign body residing within another human being who has all the legal rights of a citizen in a country where abortion is legal, where they still have the option to terminate the pregnancy and the reasons behind that are deeply personal and none of your business.

I do not understand why liberals don't get it. When are people going to call murder murder.

You can only murder a person, a living being with the ability to survive on its own and legal status. Something one can not have unless actually born. I realize that probably sounds horrible and crude to you but there have to be legal distinctions and a rational view of the situation instead of basing it all on an emotional fallacy or a religious intolerance for anything that does not line up with the tenets of ones personal faith.

You know what I don't understand? Why conservatives are dead set on making sure these people are forced to carry to term in nearly every scenario except for rare instances where the mothers life may be in danger yet knowing that these children will more often than not, be subjected to a life of hell and inadequacy yet are completely against extending any sort of social safety net to the mothers and fathers of these children once they are born. They're completely comfortable with allowing them to languish in abusive, alcohol or drug dependent families with horrid educational opportunities(for the lucky ones), not enough food, inadequate medical care and on and on and on... Why force these children to be born if they don't even have a chance at succeeding at life and are handicapped from birth( a gambling analogy not a commentary on their physical limitations though that will apply to many of these unwanted pregnancies as well because of the conditions in their womb/environment as a result of the mothers smoking, drinking or worse)?

And this is coming from a black woman who's neighborhood is the customer base for Planned Parenthood and other nefarious operations.

Then you should be all too aware of the socioeconomic factors that are against the women and their potential offspring already right from the start. Either you don't care what happens afterward as long as they're born or you are really completely ignorant or just wantonly cruel. Which would it be?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KesleyJ
a reply to: kaylaluv

Really, how many people are having abortions because condoms broke or because birth control was ineffective. People are making reckless sexual decisions that cause them to eventually commit "legal" murder.

I'm in favor of people being responsible, before they decide to take a life.

There is a reason that nearly 50% of the abortions are committed by black women and it is not because of incest or problems with the pregnancy. It is because people have made poor choices and decide to have an abortion, instead of preventing the need for an abortion in the first place.

is it only because they've made poor choices or they're completely ignorant to their options and its a result of not being properly educated regarding sexual health and proper choices? The socioeconomic factors seem to be going right over your head. Though I find your stat interesting because if NEARLY 50% of women receiving abortions are black, they way you present it shines an incorrect light on the situation.

Black women in the U.S. terminate pregnancies at 5x the number of white women and Latina women are twice as likely to get an abortion as white women. You are also ignoring that abortion rates are at their lowest since Roe v. Wade was made the law of the land. It has dropped by almost half the number of abortions performed in 1981. Todays numbers are 16.9 abortions per 1000 women whereas in 1981 it was 29.3 per 1000.

The socioeconomic and racial divide is still rather disturbing despite the drop in numbers. Why do YOU believe this level of disparity exists? The income disparity crosses racial divides in regards to abortion statistics but even then, black women are terminating pregnancies at far higher rates than whites or Latinas. I encourage you to check out the 2 citations below. They may give you a little more insight to both socio economic factors as well as racial and educational factors.

www.theatlantic.com...
ajph.aphapublications.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: westcoast

My ONLY objection to abortion is this: It is murder.

For me, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with CHOICE. It has to do with a grotesque, inhuman and barbaric act that results in a painful, horrific death. Choice? Really? Your're going to accuse me of wanting to control another person because I think it's wrong for them to murder their baby?

Your mentality sickens me.

For me, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with CHOICE.

*CHOICE* is by its very nature it the prerogative of each individual ....

Your CHOICE is different to their CHOICE

You think >>>> It is wrong for them to murder their baby

They are >>>> terminating a foetus, not a baby.

Bottom line is freedom to CHOSE you cannot pin your

CHOICE or morality on to another.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join