It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Okay, what kind of radiation event would have caused those vehicles to burn like that? I cannot wait to hear the latest invention....

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

All those weirdly burned vehicles on the streets, melted tires and such, were made that way by some sort of radiation event. I'm not waiting for the government to explain it to me.

Guess you never seen vehicle fires up close....??

Nothing strange here - only the basement commandos think there is something wrong.

Cars are not too difficult to ignite since most built of plastic these days

If look close at video can see windows broken out by debris

Also notice burned out vehicles parked close together

www.youtube.com...

All it takes is one vehicle set on fire to spread to others - seen it enough times

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

It amazes me how these fires melted the engine blocks, that cannot happen from just firer alone.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

What melted engine blocks? Are you now claiming that thermite or nukes were planted beneath the hoods of vehicles?

edit on 1-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

What melted engine blocks? Are you now claiming that thermite or nukes were planted beneath the hoods of vehicles?

No, but you are.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

No, but you are.

It is apparent that you are seriously mistaken considering that I debunked nukes at ground zero in New York City with evidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

So what engine blocks you referring to .....??

Notice you have not posted any evidence.............

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It is apparent that you are seriously mistaken considering that I debunked nukes at ground zero in New York City with evidence.

The fact is there is no evidence for you to debunk nukes or anything else. All evidence was rushed away to never be seen again.

You really put our government on a very high pedestal stool as if they would never commit a crime or tell a lie.

I hope it is worth it.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The fact is there is no evidence for you to debunk nukes or anything else.

Of course there is, and here is the proof, not to mention that the WTC nuke story was a hoax to begin with.

The Dimitri Khalezov "WTC was nuked" hoax

At about 2:00, Dimitri Khalezov talks about the "nuclear warhead that was similar to the nuclear warhead of the missile that hit the Pentagon."

At 11:40, Duff talks about the "nuclear devices" under the WTC and says they're not "mini-nukes"; they're "thermonuclear devices, demolition devices underneath the World Trade Center..." At 17:20, Duff claims that "nuclear munitions are used under major buildings in the US, in a highly secretive program."

Since there is no evidence of such a program and nobody with an IQ above room temperature believes such a program to exist, Duff has no option but to claim the "program" is "highly secretive".

www.takeourworldback.com...

No Evidence of Nuclear Detonation in New York City

* No temperature of millions of degrees generated from a nuclear detonation.

* No blinding flashes generated from a nuclear detonation, much less from 3 nuclear explosions

* No sound of a nuclear detonation, much less from 3 nuclear explosions

* No shockwaves generated from a nuclear explosion

* No EMP generated from a nuclear explosion

* No radioactive fallout generated from a nuclear explosion

* No seismic data generated for a nuclear explosion, much less from 3 nukes.

* No mushroom clouds generated from a nuclear explosion in New York City

* No evidence of a nuclear detonation in New York City

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Of course there is, and here is the proof, not to mention that the WTC nuke story was a hoax to begin with.

Perhaps it is, however your sources "opinions" do not prove anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Perhaps it is, however your sources "opinions" do not prove anything.

Why of course the WTC nuke story was a hoax, and in fact, the WTC nuke story was so ridicules that even Steven Jones felt compelled to debunk that story under the title; "The absurdity of the 'WTC was nuked' hoax"

Who was one of the people who was pushing that hoaxed nuke story?! Gordon Duff, of 'Veterans Today.'

NUCLEAR 9/11 UNDENIABLE

9/11 RADIATION CANCER DEATHS CENSORED IN U.S.

When we were told that the 3 towers of the World Trade Center were destroyed by nuclear demolitions, possibly assisted by specialized thermite compounds, it began to make sense. When hundreds of firefighters died of radiation sickness and it was blamed on mysterious and unnamed and classified “toxic soup,” we had proof. When was reported in the London papers but not New York or anywhere else in America, it told us something is seriously wrong.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Now, let's take another look at Gordon Duff in case you missed it before.

Gordon Duff Admits to Veterans Today Disinfo

Gordon Duff of Veterans Today Admits To Writing 40% False Information

Duff responds, "Well, I'd like to tell people to only go on the Internet and to only read alternative news sites...but the problem is...even we've been hijacked...I don't know any imaginable way that you can get information...I have as good access to information as anyone, probably - anyone I know of - about 30% of what's on Veteran's Today is patently False. At least 40% of what I write is at least purposefully partially false because if I didn't write false information, I wouldn't be alive. I simply have to do that. I write anything I write, I write between the lines"

www.forbiddenknowledge.tv...

Despite the fact the WTC nuke story was a hoax, a number of 9/11 conspiracy theorist had spread that hoaxed story on the Internet and the rest is now history.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: firerescue

It amazes me how these fires melted the engine blocks, that cannot happen from just firer alone.

Care to provide evidence engine blocks were melted? No, of course you cannot!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

No problem.

What Melted Cop Cars 7 Blocks From WTC On 911?

A reported 1400 vehicles were damaged on 9/11. [ Reference] These vehicles had peculiar patterns of damage and some were as far away as FDR Drive (about 7 blocks from the WTC, along the East River). Vehicles had missing door handles for example, windows blown out, window frames deformed, melted engine blocks, steel-belted tires with only the steel belts left, and vehicle front ends destroyed with little or no effect on the back end of the vehicles. What could have caused such extraordinary damage? Portions of cars burned while paper nearby did not.

chazzsongs911.blogspot.com...

imgur.com...

edit on 1-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Now, let's take another look at Gordon Duff in case you missed it before.

The Truth Movement is well aware of Gordon Duff fallacies.

You have posted this information about a hundred times. Is this your way of ridiculing the Truth Movement.

You need to stop with the ridiculing and stick with the Topic.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

No problem.

No evidence for "melted engine blocks" there, those cars were also moved there during the cleanup....

Funny how they seem surprised rubber burnt, windows were smashed and plastic was melted!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The Truth Movement is well aware of Gordon Duff fallacies.

Then, why have 9/11 conspiracy theorist used him as a reference?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

From your link

The official story about 911 is that burning airplane fuel weakened the steel buildings at the World Trade Center, causing them to collapse. But if that is true, how can one explain the strange damage inflicted upon autos as far away as FDR drive (7 blocks from the WTC )?

It seems that you are unaware that the reference you posted is the disinformation website that I have warned people about.

For an example, it says that the engine blocks were melted and yet, the vehicles themselves clearly show signs they were ever in a molten state. That was alarm bell #1.

The second warning can be found here, as this photo is a hint of disinformation. What is the answer as to the cause of the toasted vehicles from this disinfo reference link?

Disinformation Photo

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

No evidence for "melted engine blocks" there, those cars were also moved there during the cleanup....

Perhaps they were moved, however I see you didn't go to my source and look at the photos.

One of the photos clearly show the front of a firetruck and the whole engine and engine block was melted.

Funny how they seem surprised rubber burnt, windows were smashed and plastic was melted!

I suggest you get your eyes checked.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Then, why have 9/11 conspiracy theorist used him as a reference?

Why do you use 911 Myths disinformation website as your sources?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It seems that you are unaware that the reference you posted is the disinformation website that I have warned people about.

For an example, it says that the engine blocks were melted and yet, the vehicles themselves clearly show signs they were ever in a molten state. That was alarm bell #1.

The second warning can be found here, as this photo is a hint of disinformation. What is the answer as to the cause of the toasted vehicles from this disinfo reference link?

Disinformation Photo

I know, right. The Truth is a lie.

You claim everything is disinformation if it doesn't fit the OS narratives. Yet you failed to prove what is the disinformation from my sources. How interesting.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join