It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

You can't argue with facts and evidence.

What facts? What evidence?

The fact is, You haven't given us anything but edited videos which are very deceiving.

The fact is, Many ATS posters have giving you credible evidence about the destruction of WTC 7 and after 98 pages on this thread you have certainly given us enough evidence that PROVES the OS of WTC 7 is false.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

What facts? What evidence?

The facts and evidence that I have already posted, which explains why after 14 years, not one single shred of evidence was ever found that points to an inside job.

edit on 1-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

This video in question is false this is not true. Where did you get it? From 911 Myths?

I see no credible source for your content.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The facts and evidence that I have already posted, which explains why after 14 years, not one single shred of evidence was ever found that points to an inside job.

LOL, You keep telling yourself that ok. No one on ATS believes you.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

That won't work because not only have I attacked "AE 911 Truth" for its deception and disinformation, there are the "OS" folks, 9/11 Truthers, and even former associates of "AE 811 Truth" who have attacked AE 911 Truth" for its deception and lies.

Lets see your science proving that A&E lies? I don't care to see disinformation from bias websites like 911 Myths.

Who did you attack in person from A&E?

I would like to see your published Thesis where you attacked A&E science? How long do I have to wait?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

This video in question is false this is not true.

Peculiar that you would say such a thing in light of the fact that the video sheds light on why you are unable to provide demo time lines in the WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 videos.

edit on 1-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Lets see your science proving that A&E lies?

Simple! We can do this again.

AE911 Truth Fails, Again

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Considering that you have failed to post demo time lines in the WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 videos, the seismic video reference is right on line.

False.

There is no time line period. You created a negative question, known full well there is no time line believing you can fool everyone there was no explosions.

All the explosions were muffled with all the exploding debris coming down, and everyone know that. Better luck next time when trying to dupe everyone.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

True.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

All the explosions were muffled with all the exploding debris coming down, and everyone know that. Better luck next time when trying to dupe everyone.

Since when have they placed mufflers on demo explosives? Just to let you know that shockwaves are not stopped by airborne debris.
edit on 2-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

The fact is, you just posted more Yellow journalism in their desperate attempts to discredit A&E.

This is an outrages attack on all the Architectures and Engineer in their best attempt to discrete A&E.

Yet, in your source I see no scientific papers, or Peer Reviewed document discrediting A&E. Nothing but a camera crew paid to make A&E look bad.

This source is dishonest. Who are you trying to fool?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

LOL, You keep telling yourself that ok. No one on ATS believes you.

You have to understand that it is not what anyone believes, it is what facts and evidence depicts, which explains why after 14 years, no such evidence exist that supports an inside 9/11 job.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

This source is dishonest. Who are you trying to fool?

That doesn't fly in light of the fact that even hardcore 9/11 Truthers have attacked "AE 911 Truth."

On C-SPAN, Richard Gage leaves 9/11 Truth in a “time warp”

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Since when have they placed mufflers on demo explosives? Just to let you know that shockwaves are not stopped by airborne debris.

Apparently you don't pay attention to what you read. I never said mufflers.

Another way to ridicule I see.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

That doesn't fly in light of the fact that even hardcore 9/11 Truthers have attacked "AE 911 Truth."

False.

No hardcore 911 Truther has attack A&E, and that is a big fat fallacy.

The only ignorant so call Truthers who I believe are disinformation, who believe nukes, space laser weapons, no planes, hush a boom bombs, and the like are attacking A&E.

The fact is, Real Truthers stand behind A&E and their credible science. Your information is as phony as a three dollar bill.
edit on 2-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You have to understand that it is not what anyone believes, it is what facts and evidence depicts, which explains why after 14 years, no such evidence exist that supports an inside 9/11 job.

Your facts, not ours.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Do you even know how silly that is?! Now, explain to use why these explosives were not muffled in the following video.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Your facts, not ours.

14 years and counting, so where is your evidence of an inside job?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

No hardcore 911 Truther has attack A&E, and that is a big fat fallacy.

Let's take another look.

edit on 2-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join