It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

And another important WTC-7 video from this thread's page 1, with its 8.5 secs long audio with 9 audible CUTTER CHARGES EXPLOSIONS in the direct onset to WTC-7 its global collapse:

That is not the sound of cutter charges. Ask any demolition expert.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Now, I am waiting for you to point out the time lines in the three WTC videos. Failing to provide the time lines depicting demo explosions will make my point that truthers are guilty of deception and spewing disinformation.

Well your going to be waiting a very long time, as I said He already did. Did you go back and listen, funny how others heard them but not you, did you use head phones? I think you did not. What I do think is you are in denial , BTop made some very good post, backed up with video.

Any one with half a brain would question the OS after learning that information. But not you, you will never because it would interfere with your belief system..

None so blind as those who cannot see...... or maybe in your case you can't handle the truth.. but don't feel bad your not alone.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Well your going to be waiting a very long time, as I said He already did.

That is false and won't work in your case.

Case in point:

Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse

"The aircraft moved through the building as if it were a hot and fast lava flow," Sozen says. "Consequently, much of the fireproofing insulation was ripped off the structure. Even if all of the columns and girders had survived the impact - an unlikely event - the structure would fail as the result of a buckling of the columns.

The heat from an ordinary office fire would suffice to soften and weaken the unprotected steel. Evaluation of the effects of the fire on the core column structure, with the insulation removed by the impact, showed that collapse would follow whatever the number of columns cut at the time of the impact."

There are 120,000 members of ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 370,000 members of IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 40,000 members of AIChE(American Institute of Chemical Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 35,000 members of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) who do not question the NIST report.

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event. We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges.

sites.google.com...

Demolition experts at ground zero stating they heard no demo explosions, which explains why no demo explosions are heard on video as the WTC buildings collapsed and that explains why demo explosions were not detected by seismic monitors in the area.

WTC Pre-Collapse Bowing Debunks 9/11 "Controlled Demolition" Theory

Indications of the Imminent Collapse of the World Trade Center Buildings Disprove Explosives Theory

www.representativepress.org...

14 years and counting and still, no evidence of demo explosives and thermite.
edit on 23-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Honestly, in the video where LaBtop is emphasizing that the sounds are heard before movement in the penthouse is visible, using headphones, I didn't hear the specified deep explosion sounds. That is the only one I have time to watch at the moment, but I'll give the others a listen when I can.
I'll also watch it again using a better pair of headphones I have at home. Some rather nice Bose ones I've had for years. Absolutely beautiful quality. I'd highly recommend them if they still manufactured that particular style. But they don't.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Be sure to see this one, I think the reaction of the reporter is very telling..

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The sound of explosions people heard were later attributed to things that had nothing to do with explosives.

There are no demo explosions heard in this video as WTC7 collapses.

In addition;

Craig Carlsen

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

edit on 25-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

When Will David Chandler Fix His Errors?

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I just want to mention that your David Chandler video has been debunked and that David Chandler has been busted for spewing disinformation.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Lol, that David Chandler video in the OP is all anyone needs to completely throw out the supposedly "scientific" opinion of NIST on WTC7. 5th graders do better REAL science than that. Every single last "scientist" at NIST who was in any way, shape, or form involved with the production of that report ought to be fired and tried for conspiracy to commit fraud on the people. THAT is the truth. And it IS what SHOULD happen. Why it does NOT happen is the true travesty here, and provides further evidence of a massive, coordinated coverup.

Most impressive thread LaBTop. I have a bit of seismology experience, and would love to get my hands on the actual raw seismic data from the closest LDEO station so I could run that through spectro and take a look. It would be far more reliable than any microphone, although there would still be some noise. But low frequencies are what propagate, and explosions carry distinct signatures. Shallow explosions though don't propagate very far, so the seismic station would have to be pretty close. But on spectro you can see things that otherwise are near impossible to spot.

You know, that would be an interesting exercise in itself to request that data from LDEO, to see if they put up any kind of barrier to getting it. Do you know if it is still available, and possibly in SAC format?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Actually, David Chandler's video was debunked with facts and evidence. To make my point very clear, please point out the time lines where demo explosions are heard in the following video.

My point is also made clear and underlined by this video.

My case will be clearly evident if you are unable to post the time lines as requested.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

No, it was not. Scientists can look at data from a close seismograph station that is synchronized and timed to an atomic clock, calculate the wave propagation speeds, and tell within a fraction of a second EXACTLY what time an event originated with a pretty damn slim margin of error. And that slight error margin comes from uncertainties with slight variations in earth core models. Those earth models have been and are getting more accurate over years and years of seismic event analysis verifying previous events. And they are adjusted accordingly, on a regional basis where bedrock composition varies and thus produces different propagation speeds and distortion and reflection characteristics.

For NIST to come up with some arbitrary criteria based on sound is not only irresponsible and suspicious, it's absolutely unscientific and ludicrous.
edit on Fri Sep 25th 2015 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I have a bit of seismology experience, and would love to get my hands on the actual raw seismic data from the closest LDEO station so I could run that through spectro and take a look.

You might want to take a look at this paper...

www.journalof911studies.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I have a bit of seismology experience, and would love to get my hands on the actual raw seismic data from the closest LDEO station so I could run that through spectro and take a look.

Why not ask the folks at Protec Documentation Services, Inc.? On 9/11 Protec field technicians were utilizing portable field seismographs to continuously record ground vibrations on several construction sites in Manhattan and Brooklyn for liability purposes.

Now, let's hear from one of the world's top demolition experts, Brent Blanchard.

An interview with explosives expert Brent Blanchard

Brent Blanchard is a demolition expert; he serves as Operations Manager for Protec Documentation Services, a world leader in engineering and vibration consulting for explosive demolition projects. He's also a senior writer and editor at the website Implosionworld.com.

undicisettembre.blogspot.it...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

For NIST to come up with some arbitrary criteria based on sound is not only irresponsible and suspicious, it's absolutely unscientific and ludicrous.

Yes it was, NIST had no intention of finding the truth. They were tasked to write a report that would support the OS.

I love how David made them squirm when he caught there lie...

edit on 25-9-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2015 by wildb because: Add part two and three

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

In regards to WTC7 free fall claim, let's take a look at the rest of the story.

Verdict: WTC7 did not collapse at free fall speed. I noticed that you missed my previous video that debunked David Chandler's video, and did so with facts and evidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

And, from that scientific document's CONCLUSION:

Finally, controlled demolition of the three towers, suggested by the visual and audio witness testimony as well as by observations of video recordings of their collapses, is thus confirmed and demonstrated by analysis of the seismic waves emitted near the time of the plane impacts and at the moments of the collapses.

Thanks for that. From what I have studied, everything in there regarding the seismology aspect of it is truth, and done scientifically. Not at all like the pure failure of the NIST report on WTC7. Makes me sick actually. All over again. Those bastards.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
He is an interesting interview, it has a part two if you want to see it all. Too bad the guy died in a suspicious car accident after he started talking about wtc 7.. Much like Barry Jennings..

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to look it over and posting your thoughts, I hope others will also..

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Posted:

Finally, controlled demolition of the three towers, suggested by the visual and audio witness testimony as well as by observations of video recordings of their collapses, is thus confirmed and demonstrated by analysis of the seismic waves emitted near the time of the plane impacts and at the moments of the collapses.

According to Protec, the demolition experts, their seismic monitors did not detect signals from demo explosions, which is understandable because there was no evidence of demo explosions at ground zero.

To prove my point, please post the time lines from the following videos where demo explosions are heard. If you fail to do so, my point will be made that demo explosions did not occur as the WTC buildings collapsed. Here are those videos, now, please point out the time lines where demo explosions are heard.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I am glad that you posted that video of Danny Jowenko, because Danny Jowenko is on the record for stating that WTC1 and WTC2 were not brought down by explosives.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join