It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

And you just eat this stuff up.
That is just mind boggling.

Whether it is true or not is not predicated upon your beliefs, nor mine.

I have an open mind, my ego is not attached to my beliefs thus not threatened with information that my upend may view of the world or reality.

I know NASA and the government have hidden much from us, all I have to do is look at the face on Mars to know the truth of this.

I could go on for pages and pages.......

edit on 10-1-2016 by PlanetXisHERE because: Addition

edit on 10-1-2016 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

edit on 10-1-2016 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 12: SSP Sciences - Summary and Analysis

For decades governments around the world have classified enormous amounts of science and technology for undisclosed purposes. In many cases, society is actively using technology that has not advanced beyond the 19th-century industrial world. But in secret, a vast amount of advancement has occurred, which many of the unaware masses would easily confuse with science fiction or magic.

In the past, the SSP encountered time jumping effects when using advanced propulsion technologies equipped with a certain type of faster than light drive. They quickly learned that time travel was easily accomplished, but personnel sent to the future or past would experience age adjustment or synchronization to the new timeline. In other words, if one were to travel twenty years into the future as a young man, they would rapidly age to a point as if they had lived out those 20 years. Apparently every living being has a Zero Time Reference point established at the moment of conception, which must be adjusted artificially via SSP technologies, else a time traveler would experience the age adjustment effect.

Goode has long been inaccurately called a super soldier yet he clarifies herein that he has never been a super soldier. But, he did encounter several super soldier programs during his time in the SSP, wherein they could use a type of psychic attack to disable or kill an enemy target. These super soldiers were also trained in highly advanced combat techniques as well as advanced psi training enabling them to catch bullets using a type of precognitive intuition.

Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 12: SSP Sciences - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wil

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I know NASA and the government have hidden much from us, all I have to do is look at the face on Mars to know the truth of this.

That "face" is a hill, and has been conclusively shown as such.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hello my friend. I know your fascinated by all this stuff and don't think I am trying to stop you from posting what ever you feel is necessary on this topic. That's the whole point of this forum after all.

However you are saying :

Well back in the 1970s when the original picture was taken I think we can all agree the picture did look like a 'face'

But subsequent missions have photographed the area in Hi-Res in the 40 years since. The higher the pics have become in resolution (of the specific area of Cydonia) the less the area resembles a 'face'.

Numerous missions to Mars have been made by Japanese, Chinese, European and Russian spacecraft since the Viking photograph was made.

What exactly is it you think NASA is covering up?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
sphere alliance is just recycled GFL type of crap.

New age guru's were pushing ascension and portal opening before 2012. It all had to do with the vedic cycle of negative and positive time loop which in theory humanity has been caught in since atlantis. That cycling of negative to positive over and over again is duality and also the matrix.

sphere alliance is duping new agers all over again, they are the annunaki AI, information or disinformation received through the same means of channelling that the followers of GFL were getting.

none of the GFL annunaki predictions came true so the new age gurus moving onto a new package of sphere alliance and blue avians.

acoording to the vedic cycle we are in negative cycle before 2012, they wanted to shift to the positive side of the loop. that was what gurus meant by ascension. except its still the matrix. unfortunately through various catastrophies and human activity the earths axis is at 23.5 degree tilt and because it was not at 0 degrees, everything was out of alignment and all the portals were closed. so there was not ascension.

it requires alot of energy for the flip to positive time loop which is still the matrix. its why all the gurus were talking about pole shift, and in order for the flip to happen most of humanity would have died in crust movement, volcanic eruptions and earth quakes.

so what sphere alliance and blue avians ( annunaki) want to do is try to shift that 23.5 degrees back and then do a pole shift.

right now earth is on its own time line and not likely to go back into that matrix time loop that humans have been in for a while.

thats the skinny on sphere alliance and blue avians. just another name for annunaki like GFL. its why they are pushing the transhumanist agenda also. because annunaki integrated so much technology into their systems, they are no longer biological.

its why i refer to annunaki as artificial intelligence or AI.

just a different spin on new age gurus to dupe new agers, and sphere alliance and blue avians are bad news.

its what heather anne tucci is talking about in her youtube interviews. the AI trying to take over humanity through their technology and through the human nervous systems. she wants humanity to turn into the Borg basically.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Was watching xnother video of these two on YouTube, so this "whistleblower" is saying he's going to be as famous as Edward Snowden! He's really full of himself. Anyways he claims the Illuminati will be exposed within or around 6 months.

8 months later still no exposure of the "illuminati"

Why am I not surprised!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
bruce, that wilcox guy is a mind controlled and programmed patsy, for the next step of bs after people saw galactic federation of light was bs. blue avians and this next stage of bs is just new stuff they spinning to dupe new agers.

as i said ascension was based on the vedic matrix time loop. they didnt call it the matrix but it is regardless of its in the top or bottom of loop. ascension failed or the time loop matrix failed because the earth was tilted 23.5 degrees on the axis and all the portals were closed.

earth is on its own time line now.

its why the mind programmed new age gurus trying to spin out other distractions. blue avians today, cookie monster tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: corndog5577

Yes, total bs. Those silly new agers falling for that galactic avian non sense.

Good thing you cleared things up with the time loop matrix portal closing. Things were about to get absurd.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Great...

At any point, is there any physical evidence presented? Otherwise, there is no difference between this guy, and a thousand or more before him, none of whom back up a single thing they have ever said, with anything substantive.

The measure of worth of any disclosure, is not in the information presented, but the capacity of anyone to prove what has been presented to be a fact, and moreover, to prove it in a manner which could not be denied, even by the sort of person who believes such things to be too fantastic to be real.
thanks Britt just for that if you message me I'll get you more proof thab you'll get anywhere else.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: corndog5577
bruce, that wilcox guy is a mind controlled and programmed patsy, for the next step of bs after people saw galactic federation of light was bs. blue avians and this next stage of bs is just new stuff they spinning to dupe new agers.

as i said ascension was based on the vedic matrix time loop. they didnt call it the matrix but it is regardless of its in the top or bottom of loop. ascension failed or the time loop matrix failed because the earth was tilted 23.5 degrees on the axis and all the portals were closed.

earth is on its own time line now.

its why the mind programmed new age gurus trying to spin out other distractions. blue avians today, cookie monster tomorrow.
to show my appreciation for that I've got inside info that very few know. I tilted the earth's axis accidently because I decided to try telekinesis one day while sitting home alone. I didn't even realize I had done anything because nothing even happened till 5 or six months later.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Godthief

Heh...

I am nothing special. Just post the stuff if you have it, so that everyone can see it!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Heh...

I am nothing special. Just post the stuff if you have it, so that everyone can see it!
for sure. I have a lot to share but I've had people literally run away from me so I'm careful.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godthief

Heh...

for sure. I have a lot to share but I've had people literally run away from me so I'm careful.
onceitoldagoodfriendabouthowondayicaughtabunchofleprechaunsallatonceandsheranawayfromme

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Heh...

I always share my secrets that's my secret to how I get secrets.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godthief

Heh...

I always share my secrets that's my secret to how I get secrets.
Idohaveacouplesetasideforspecialpeoplethough.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: corndog5577

Yes, total bs. Those silly new agers falling for that galactic avian non sense.

Good thing you cleared things up with the time loop matrix portal closing. Things were about to get absurd.
well you know that means I probably did the # in the first place right. Didn't clear # up for me though everything since then has been bordering absurd.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i just read something about time travel here.. .

Time works on the "theory of the First" : Everything has a starting point. The First starting point. Every next point is a First on its own.

If you so happen to travel trough time, your world splits. There are as many univerces as there are people who time traveles. Our Universe may not be the first but on its own is The First. If you time travel there should be no toll on your body. You are not anchored here If you were anchored there would be infinity anchors making time stable and thus making time travel impossible.

Any change in the timeline opens a new timeline. Your old one is lost.

That way time deals with paradoxes too. Paradoxes can never happen.
edit on 30-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Causality is what you seem to be talking about there, right?

It's important to know these things.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
the monthly 'imminent disclosure 'thread and everything in between

if i had 10 USD for every disclosure or slow disclosure threads since the addition of the ufo forums i could probably feed an entire city in countries where the average wage is 25$ per month

but in the next 10 years surely well know everything about other non terrestrial beings...or 50 years or what ever fits the youtube scientist videos say....

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The sad part is that people like corey goode attatch themselves to real world events and possible UFO or paranormal phenomena.

If a big united nations meeting is happening it must be to discuss the coming world disclosue. If some high official or ceo died it, it is because they were apart of the evil cabal that is being destroyed.

If there are somewhat credible UFO stories or whistleblowers in the past, it must prove that corey goode is also a credible whistleblower.

Then he keeps his readers in a constant state of awe and hope because disclosure is coming and they found they guy who knows all about it.

There are a bunch of these "disclosure" and alien "whistleblowers". They all seem to be selling something.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join