It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photos Show Bush Administration Reaction to 9/11 Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Interesting just posting to see how this pans out. One quick question for what reason would be a photographer just be sitting in there with them. Surely at a time like they all types of recording must stop including photography

Exactly. These are posed. Not all...but most. They probably got rid of any incriminating photos.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
And another question I think trying to read their faces when you know the situation they are in could effect your judgement. For example someone against the official story could possibly look at the faces in a different way compared to someone who supports the official story.

To truely get a reading on the faces someone needs to see them without knowing the circumstances around them would they not ?

Sorry, but no. Context is important here.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

You didn't know cats could fly?

And right...historical significance is about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Thank you for the post, S&F.

I cannot imagine what was going through their minds. They look grim, determined, and calm. Must have been some very long days for them.

I can imagine.

Something along the lines of...'well, it's done now there's no going back..if they catch us, we'd get the death penalty'...things like that, i'd say.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The problem with everyone seeing smirks or reading into a foot up on a table is that they already went in with a narrative in their head I am sure.

9/11 was an inside job because of factor X, oh look Bush didn't respond exactly the way I think he should do that proves that knew it was going to happen.

People aren't robots and everyone's perception of what is right or wrong does amount to anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: lambros56

The White House photographer pretty much has free rein to record events in the White House.

That may be the case but they all look like they`re posing to me.
That doesn`t mean any guilt ( no matter what one`s opinions are ).....just that its a photo op/shoot....

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just wanted to keep this thread relevant for those who may have missed it.

The power of suggestion is strong here, and the fact that we are looking at these photos many years after the fact, and most of us already have strong opinions about that day, make it too difficult to properly analyze the photos.

It was mentioned the difficulty in analyzing stills earlier I the thread, and that is true. Facial expressions change in micro-seconds-so analyzing body language in stills (without a video and context to take the stills from) is impossible. Because we have no access to the conversations going on surrounding the photos.

They are interesting, and a few might make you wonder.. but beyond that-it's all speculation.
Just to add, I was no supporter of Bush or his admin.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Yup he does, to me he looks like someone struggling with their concience over a crime they just committed.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: jude11

Yup he does, to me he looks like someone struggling with their concience over a crime they just committed.

Or he looks like someone that is trying to process horrible information and think about the cosequences of that information.

Just as valid as all those people claiming these photos are incriminating.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this one where Chenney has his feet kicked up as he watches the towers burn?

Source

edit on 7/30/2015 by chrisrand because: added source

edit on 7/30/2015 by chrisrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's funny how everyone is so busy trying to read body language and whatnot, that they didn't pay attention to what was on Cheney's television.

One of the photos show President Bush speaking at Booker Elementary school, which started at 9:30.

Others on a different forum zoomed in on the TV screen and the CNN ticker shows times of 9:33 and 9:36 in some of the photos.

Why are these three times significant?

It completely destroys Norman Mineta's claim that he was in the PEOC at 9:20 with VP Cheney.

For those who don't pay attention, that means no "stand-down order" from Cheney for flight 77 before it crashed into the Pentagon. He was still in his office as it approached.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19610863]Silcone Synapse[/pos

smiles are usually an indicator of "happiness"...i see no smile on his face, we are clearly looking at two different pictures if that is the case huh?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, Cheney was running the show in that room. Everyone knows the real boss in this boardroom and defers to him.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boone 870

My fist guess would be it was a recorded film he watched or reviewed later on, and the picture wasn't taken at the time of the attack.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

The conspiracy gets even bigger! This is exactly why the 9/11 truth movement never went anywhere.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
the top point on my list that did it for me is....during the 9/11 commission's investigation, why was both Bush and Cheney interviewed together, in secret, with no transcripts, or recordings, and everyone in the room was sworn to secrecy?.....that would be #1....#2, why would ANY INFORMATION OR INVESTIGATION about a possible bombing of the buildings never be considered, even when it happened the first time under Clinton?......massive stench of turd poo to me......

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

All I see is guilt.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

On a number of occasions, I have caught truthers red-handed posting disinformation, hoaxed and bogus videos and photos and as a result, it is no real mystery as to why the Truth Movement is a joke.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

For those who don't pay attention, that means no "stand-down order" from Cheney for flight 77 before it crashed into the Pentagon. He was still in his office as it approached.

My Wing Commander was also in the Pentagon when American 77 struck.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Cheney's on the phone assuring King Faud that the Bin Ladin's are safe and sound on their private jet and apologizing profusely for any inconvenience.Cheney: Yes,Your Majesty we will deal with these outrageous rumors about your family buying off terrorists once and for all! We will tell the rabble that all of these groups come from Eurasia and Caucuses.King Faud: Good boy,you will find an extra donation in your off shore account.Let that moron hide in that bunker in Nebraska,trust me his father will call it brilliant and kiss my royal ass.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join