It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photos Show Bush Administration Reaction to 9/11 Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Like laughing at a funeral, kinda. Yeah.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Laura Bush definitely smirking, then the next pic explains why. She was listening to her half wit Husband address the nation.

As for Cheney with his foot on the desk watching the unfolding drama like it was some disaster movie, that's a poor photo to release.

The rest of the photos, well looks like some photographer has captured some great shots of people who knew they were never going to be in harms way.
edit on 24/7/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
?? When were the pictures taken of Bush inside the PEOC?

He started the day in Florida and buzzed around the country ending up in Nebraska.
Did he return to DC on 9/11? My memory is fuzzy on that detail.
Cheney with his feet on the desk watching the twin towers burn - where's the popcorn Dick?
If there's any worry on Cheney's face it's because he might be concerned everything won't go off as planned.
Treason was still a hanging offense back in the day.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Like laughing at a funeral, kinda. Yeah.

About good times shared with the deceased, then yes.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I thought he was in a bunker deep in the ground and AF-1 was aimlessly flying around. That's why my comment about the timeline earlier....

Here's one for Cheney... [Cheney Timeline on 9/11]
edit on 7/24/2015 by ~Lucidity because: added timeline

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Did he return to DC on 9/11? My memory is fuzzy on that detail.

Yes he did and gave his speech from the oval office.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Perhaps somebody unattached in the future can find a nugget in these, but for most of us any meaning is clouded by our expectations. Makes no difference whatsoever. I doubt it alters anyone's perspective or mind on the matter. Bottom line - more meaningless drivel.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They are either the Countries greatest Failures or the Countries Greatest Traitors, I'll go with the later.

Then they invade 2 Counties that has nothing to do with the 911, which spawned a ramped up "Terrorism".

Total Failures, or Traitors, should be imprisoned at the very least, and that idiot Cheney is babbling his big fat mouth off any chance he can, yes we should look to him for the answers HA, the bastard let this happen and a good part of the population knows it.

Good work Gonads.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Great video. Shows clearly how Bush would dodge questions why his and Cheney's testimony around 9/11 wasn't separate. Nothing like making sure they both wouldn't be caught giving conflicting testimony! Really, if they didn't have anything to hide, why did they demand to give their testimony together? The video clearly shows Bush's incompetency, and deflections of questions, and back tracking on previous statements. How we allowed this administration not to be accountable for their actions and statements revolving around 9/11 is beyond me.

The Ken Star report on Bill Clinton's extramarital affair cost tax payers forty million dollars! Clinton was scrutinized by both the public and congress. Yet the administration who was on watch during 9/11 got a free pass by both congress and the American press.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You cannot infer what a person may or may not be thinking from a still image. Get real.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here's a link to all of the photos released.
linky

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
You cannot infer what a person may or may not be thinking from a still image. Get real.

And you take that seriously? Get Real.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Thank you.

ETA: That's a lot of pictures. All I can say is that it sure seems like Cheney was really large and in charge and the president. Of course, it was his photographer, so the focus was on him, but still...
edit on 7/24/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I dont think Cheney looks happy, no on the contrary he looks as if he like a few others including his wife knew about the project before it happened but may not have been privy to the actual moment it would. If they were as dumbfounded, shocked and PISSED as every other Red Blooded American, they could not have been sitting peacefully with legs crossed as they watched the planes continue to crash and the befumble of the AF not stopping it faster.

They would have been feet on the floor big eyed and eyes that showed strategic planning instead of regret, even sadness and reflection.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

I just got through a first pass studying them. A few seem a bit off to me...as in relaxed faces and smirks. But I'm sure I'm projecting a bit. Waiting to see what others think. Some people are very good at reading faces...even of practiced actors....er...politicians. Is there a difference?

Well I went through all the faces and I did not see a smirk, are you sure you understand the meaning of smirk? Just asking because I saw none, at all.
And I hate the Bush family, and Dick Cheney.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

feet on the desk was an ohboy moment for me too. if things really went down suddenly and without warning, they would have been snatched up so fast there would have been no pictures or cameras.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Right. I'm a dumbass who doesn't know what a smirk is.

Does that answer your question?

ETA: Hang on. They've removed some photos from the OP. Interesting.

edit on 7/24/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

I just got through a first pass studying them. A few seem a bit off to me...as in relaxed faces and smirks. But I'm sure I'm projecting a bit. Waiting to see what others think. Some people are very good at reading faces...even of practiced actors....er...politicians. Is there a difference?

Here's some irony where I'm concerned. I was not a fan of that administration, and could not stand Cheney.

But I truly felt for them both that day. I actually prayed for them both that they and their families would be safe. What does that tell you? Politics went into the crapper that day, at least for me. We were for a short time a nation United.

I am an expert at reading body language and facial expressions. What I see in these pictures is real, raw, and no bs. They knew things were bad and knew they needed to stay calm and lead. I know, I used to be a leader myself.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So it offends you that I don't see a smirk? WTF are you on about? Where is the smirk, can I see a pic of the smirk?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join