It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photos Show Bush Administration Reaction to 9/11 Attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: HorusChrist

fter 9/11, W ordered all troops out of Saudi Arabia. This was payback to the royal family who the bin laden family worked for.

I should add that the Saudi Government and even Osama bin Laden's own family have disowned him.
they say a lot of things but why did they fund him then . . . which is what those 28 pages were about . . .

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

why not? still money to be made?

Let's take a look.

Budget cuts to slash U.S. Army to smallest since before World War Two

The Pentagon said on Monday it would shrink the U.S. Army to pre-World War Two levels, eliminate the popular A-10 aircraft and reduce military benefits in order to meet 2015 spending caps, setting up an election-year fight with the Congress over national defense priorities.

www.reuters.com...

Could the following story be one of the reasons?

US Wars in Afghanistan, Iraq to Cost $6 trillion

The decade-long American wars in Afghanistan and Iraq would end up costing as much as $6 trillion, the equivalent of $75,000 for every American household, calculates the prestigious Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government.

www.globalresearch.ca...

so they cut funding by a few billion after having spent 6 trillion . . . yeah that really hurt your business which is in the defense industry.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

No, but he filled us in on the details of what happened. In addition, I have seen photos of the carnage inside and outside the Pentagon.
so you got to see it but for some reason the photos outside are too classified to show us from the public . . . let me guess you saw clear video of the plane hitting the pentagon, not just a white blur with 5 frames of video?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

they say a lot of things but why did they fund him then . . . which is what those 28 pages were about . . .

What are the details?

edit on 2-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

so they cut funding by a few billion after having spent 6 trillion . . . yeah that really hurt your business which is in the defense industry.

It sure did.

Defense Cuts Increase Risks for Smallest Contractors

www.thefiscaltimes.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

so you got to see it but for some reason the photos outside are too classified to show us from the public .

There is nothing classified about the photos because they are available on the Internet and have been for years.

. . let me guess you saw clear video of the plane hitting the pentagon, not just a white blur with 5 frames of video?

It is evident in the blurred image that the aircraft is American 77, which explains the wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon and the announcement from American Airlines that American 77 crashed at the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

so you got to see it but for some reason the photos outside are too classified to show us from the public .

There is nothing classified about the photos because they are available on the Internet and have been for years.

. . let me guess you saw clear video of the plane hitting the pentagon, not just a white blur with 5 frames of video?

It is evident in the blurred image that the aircraft is American 77, which explains the wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon and the announcement from American Airlines that American 77 crashed at the Pentagon.

hmmm so you were talking photos not videos? did you ever wonder why you weren't shown videos?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

the photos show no wreckage, besides this 911review.com...

which is in an odd place if it crashed into the pentagon. But apparently you were shown some other photos? And why do you think a blurred image is evident of . . . anything besides a blur?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It sure did.

Defense Cuts Increase Risks for Smallest Contractors

www.thefiscaltimes.com...
that's not very convincing. all talking about what could happen if defense budget is cut. Obama kept all of the bush wars going and has added Syria now. No funding was cut in reality. And you did a bad job of ignoring the fact that it was increased by 6trillion. Face it. If 9/11 had not happened, you would not have had a job. And perhaps you really believe what you say but it's out of shame of how you made your money.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

hmmm so you were talking photos not videos? did you ever wonder why you weren't shown videos?

On the contrary, they did release a video.

Video: American 77 Strikes the Pentagon

I might also add that in the majority of air disasters, there were no videos, yet those cases were eventually solved without the aid of videos.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

the photos show no wreckage, besides this 911review.com.

They didn't look in the right place. Just to let you know, the claim of no wreckage at the Pentagon has been used to discredit the 9/1 Truth Movement. Now, let's take a look here to understand why?

Photo 1: American 77 Wreckage

Photo 2: American 77 Wreckage

Photo 3: American 77 Wreckage Inside the Pentagon

Photo 4: American 77 Wreckage

Photo 5: American 77 Engine Wreckage

Photo 6: American 77 Wheel

Photo 7 American 77 Wreckage

Photo 8: American 77 Landing Gear

Photo 9: American 77 Wreckage

Photo 10: American 77 Wreckage

Photo 11: American 77 Engine Wreckage

In case you've missed this video.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

that's not very convincing. all talking about what could happen if defense budget is cut.

Actually, it has already happened. Here is another example.

Pentagon’s $527 billion budget includes new base closures, military benefit cuts

President Obama’s Pentagon budget includes a new round of base closures, increases in military healthcare fees and a reduction of the annual pay increase for service members.

thehill.com...

US military plans steep cutbacks, roils ranks

fter more than a decade of fighting two protracted wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the US military is showing some wear and tear, at least on the budgetary front. In an effort to adhere to President Obama’s pledge of scaling back military operations abroad, compounded by the grim reality of austerity measures following years of prodigious spending, the epoch of expensive US overseas military occupations appears to have waned, according to the New York Times.

www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

On the contrary, they did release a video.

Video: American 77 Strikes the Pentagon

I might also add that in the majority of air disasters, there were no videos, yet those cases were eventually solved without the aid of videos.
come on now you're just playing dumb . . .that is the blur we were just talking about! Pentagon had cameras all over so why not release video that shows the plane hitting?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

that's not very convincing. all talking about what could happen if defense budget is cut.

Pentagon’s $527 billion budget includes new base closures, military benefit cuts

President Obama’s Pentagon budget includes a new round of base closures, increases in military healthcare fees and a reduction of the annual pay increase for service members.

thehill.com...

fter more than a decade of fighting two protracted wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the US military is showing some wear and tear, at least on the budgetary front. In an effort to adhere to President Obama’s pledge of scaling back military operations abroad, compounded by the grim reality of austerity measures following years of prodigious spending, the epoch of expensive US overseas military occupations appears to have waned, according to the New York Times.

www.rt.com...

like I said, weasel words, plans to, and billions after it is already 6 trillion wasted since W's false flag? One other question, I see you using RT as a source, RT has some nice 9/11 articles but would you just say they are Putin's lies if I used them here?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

thehill.com...

www.rt.com...

that the hill source from 2013 . . . wny idea if Obama's proposed budget with military cuts made it thru . . . doubt it with republicans in charge. And doubt it with sending troops to Syria since then . . . . and let's get the bases closed in Iran and Afghanistan, then the wars are over. We did close them in Bush's Saudi pals country!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

the photos show no wreckage, besides this 911review.com.

They didn't look in the right place. Just to let you know, the claim of no wreckage at the Pentagon has been used to discredit the 9/1 Truth Movement. Now, let's take a look here to understand why?

Photo 1: American 77 Wreckage

Photo 2: American 77 Wreckage

Photo 3: American 77 Wreckage Inside the Pentagon

Photo 4: American 77 Wreckage

Photo 5: American 77 Engine Wreckage

Photo 6: American 77 Wheel

Photo 7 American 77 Wreckage

Photo 8: American 77 Landing Gear

Photo 9: American 77 Wreckage

Photo 10: American 77 Wreckage

Photo 11: American 77 Engine Wreckage

In case you've missed this video.

these either show no wreckage or are the same one that I already showed which yes it is wreckage just out of place. Think I wouldn't check these?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

these either show no wreckage or are the same one that I already showed which yes it is wreckage just out of place. Think I wouldn't check these?

Did you really think the wreckage of American 77 was dumped inside and outside the Pentagon during clean-up operations?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It was worst during the years after 9/11 and slated to get even worst in the coming years.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

like I said, weasel words, plans to, and billions after it is already 6 trillion wasted since W's false flag?

There is no evidence of a false flag after 14 years.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

come on now you're just playing dumb . . .that is the blur we were just talking about! Pentagon had cameras all over so why not release video that shows the plane hitting?

The B-757 is my favorite aircraft so I know what to look for. As for those videos, you don't reveal the full scope of your surveillance capability to the whole world by posting your capability on the Internet. Would you post the full capability of your home security system on the Internet?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join