It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Black Female (Kindra Chapman) Dies In Custody Hours After Being Booked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Once again the story is she hanged herself, only an hour after being booked. This happened within the same week that Sandra Bland was found dead.

She was alleged to have stolen a cell phone and was arrested on robbery charges.
Kindra was booked in at 6:22 pm July 14. Jailers last saw her alive at 6:30 pm same date. She was found to be unresponsive at 7:50 pm. Her mother wasn't notified of her death until 9:00 pm. Authorities are saying she used a bed sheet to hang herself but what 18 year old with their whole life ahead of them would end their life over a robbery charge that most likely wouldn't have been so harsh considering her age?

Link To Story

Now just what the hell is going on here?
I hate to say it but at this point I can't help but to think how long is it going to be before we hear about the next victim dying in custody.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
She was a baby maker and you know they will have none of that

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Not again! In a Southern state no less another black woman hangs herself in jail? I'm finding this all very hard to believe number 1 because it's rare you hear about people hanging themselves in jail at all. Now we suddenly have a rash of them doing it?

Not to take anything from the poor girl here but once again the media uses an old picture where she looks all of 13 instead of 18. They did the same with Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown if you recall. It misrepresents the reality of the victims for no purpose other than to further enrage those who are already convinced she was a victim of foul play.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Add that to the the list of unarmed people that died handcuffed in the back of the LEO vehicle. At least 5 I can recall from the past three years.

will the murderers ever face justice?

No motive in LEO killing? What about self defense?
edit on 24-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It must be some kind of new suicide trend.

They're really pouring it on.

Medication overdose ?

(post by ATSAlex removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
et cetera et cetera. it never rains but it pours. oh and 'ATSAlex' - you're quite the silver-tongued devil aren't you?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Incorrect, this is in fact a huge conspiracy...

The reason so many are tempted by suicide is because of the massive amount of deception and lies surrounding death.

This type of event is EXACTLY why these lies have been pushed on everyone of us.

What better way to get them dead and in hell than to lie to them about suicide?

The same thing goes for all of the mass murders.

They have been deceived into believing that death brings peace to everyone.

Far too many of the suicide NDE's say otherwise:

"As a young woman, Tamara Laroux was in an immense amount of emotional pain. One day she decided to finally end it once and for all and she took a .38 and shot herself in the chest. What happened next was a complete and total shock to her...." Tamara Laroux

"Then I heard a voice of awesome power, not loud but crashing over me like a booming wave of sound; a voice that encompassed such ferocious anger that with one word it could destroy the universe, and that also encompassed such potent and unwavering love that, like the sun, it could coax life from the earth. I cowered at its force and at its excruciating words:

"Is this what you really want? Don't you know that this is the worst thing you could have done?"

I could feel his anger and frustration, both because I'd thrown in the towel and because I had cut myself off from him and from his guidance.

So I answered: "But my life is so hard."

"You think that was hard? It is nothing compared to what awaits you if you take your life."

When the Father spoke, each of his words exploded into a complex of meanings, like fireworks, tiny balls of light that erupted into a billion bits of information, filling me with streams of vivid truth and pure understanding." Angie Fenimores NDE & Suicide

"Angie Fenimore, a wife and mother haunted by abuse in childhood and overwhelmed by despair, was in a desperate state of mind. On January 8, 1991, she committed suicide, hoping to escape her sense of emptiness and suffering. But clinical death didn't draw her to the light seen in so many near-death experiences."

“Tell her that if she decides to go through with the taking of her life, there are eternal consequences that she will have to deal with for the rest of her eternal life. The PAIN that she will cause her daughter and immediate family members will be severe and permanent!

Angie Fenimore - NDE

5/10/03 in early morning prayer, Jesus dressed in a white long gown and embraced by a very bright light appeared before me and said the following to me:

"In the world there are innumerable people who commit suicide because they are pessimistic about their lives. Some take their life because of money, business, family problems or debt. They commit suicide because they don't know the spiritual world.

The motive for committing suicide was caused by Satan, the Devil, demons and evil spirits that decoy the human beings with groundless lies in order to drive the spirits of people into the ever-burning fire sea of hell. Satan and evil spirits always tell lies in order to destroy the spirits of people completely in hell. The spirits of the people who committed suicide were deceived by evil spirits, and they disobeyed their mission given by God by killing themselves. Therefore they have to spend eternity in the sulfur burning fiery lake of hell while crying and weeping forever.

Before we were born in the world, all of us were given a special mission by God. However the people who committed suicide ignored the mission given by the Almighty God by killing themselves. Whatever the reasons are, committing suicide is to ignore the mission given by God and disobey the Most High... The Holy Spirit showed me innumerable were crying and weeping in the fire sea like the furnace of steel mills in which all kinds of metals are melting. And He said to me, “These are the spirits of the people who disobeyed their missions given by God by committing suicide because of Satan and evil spirits' deceitful lies.”

jesushp.net...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Not to take anything from the poor girl here but once again the media uses an old picture where she looks all of 13 instead of 18. They did the same with Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown if you recall. It misrepresents the reality of the victims for no purpose other than to further enrage those who are already convinced she was a victim of foul play.
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Obvious media spin on the photo compared to the mugshot:

Media photo:

Mugshot:

You know I think that the media is doing a very good job at dividing us so that TPTB can come along and conquer us as we sleep, and by the way, All Lives Matter, for those that are confused.

Peace,
Liberty Lost

edit on 040bAmerica/ChicagoFri, 24 Jul 2015 11:40:37 -050031150201537 by LibertyLost because: (no reason given)

edit on 042bAmerica/ChicagoFri, 24 Jul 2015 11:42:57 -050031150201557 by LibertyLost because: spelin'

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Just another stupid black person who made wrong choices and didn't want to be held accountable for it, there is NO conspiracy here, just stupidity in their actions...

You...are an idiot.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

You are going to come back as a poor black child in a bad neighborhood. That is how this works in earthschool 101...

The same way you think and feel about other races will come with you, so be prepared to either grow up or continue to hate.

I bet your post gets removed.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

My sniffer tells me something is not right.

How does a woman hang herself in her own cell? how is it that this happened under the so called watchful eye of the law enforcement?

The family of the deceased have a damn good reason to question this. IMO no matter what the charges are, the police have a duty of care to whoever they incarcerate and if someone dies under their watch, they should be held responsible.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm tired of people trying to put a Christian spin on this stuff... as if it hasn't already been happening for 400+ years.

a reply to: RoScoLaz4

See what I mean.The stories just keep piling up. Hmmm do you think that the supremacists are the ones in positions of power? The ones who control society and produce the statistics. Or... are they all just living in the woods stitching up KKK cloaks?

I mean, this is a conspiracy site. That one wouldn't be too far fetched would it?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You know I was wondering the same thing. Though I haven't been in a lot of cells; I have been in a couple, and everyone of them had a camera...that being said, I guess big brother has to blink sometime...

LL

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It must be some kind of new suicide trend.

They're really pouring it on.

Medication overdose ?

I don't think any medication is involved but yes, "someone" is pouring it on all right.

Before the cases of Sandra or Kindra, there is the story of the young black female named Kimberly Randle King who was accused of hanging herself with a t-shirt after being booked and held on only minor traffic warrants.
Link

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LibertyLost

I have spent a night in a cell once, and there was no sheet to keep me warm...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I was about to post those pics but you beat me to it.
That doesn't even look like the same person.
How many years difference do you think it is between pics?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
originally posted by: LibertyLost

She still looks like a baby to me!

edit on 24-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

I was about to post those pics but you beat me to it.
That doesn't even look like the same person.
How many years difference do you think it is between pics?

About 5 / 6 yrs worth. Same as Michael Brown.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That does NOT appear to be the same person.

The features are totally different.

1. The "young" Kindra has a pointy chin. The mug-shot female has a square jaw
2. Lips are different. Mug-shot female has very full lips. Kindra has a thin top lip
3. The noses are different.
4. Kindra has smaller eyes, with soft Asian looking features
5. Mug shot female has big mole on left cheek and mole on forehead. Kindra does not have any on face
6. The hairlines are totally different, with mug-shot female having a closer-cropped hairline
7. Ears are different
8. Eyebrows are different. Kindra has a higher arch in her brows than the other female
9. Hair textures are different. Mug-shot female has thicker, coarser hair while Kindra has much more wavy hair.

Last, but not least, Kindra does not look 13 in that pic, more like a 16 or 17 year old teenager, with soft features.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join