It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Black Female (Kindra Chapman) Dies In Custody Hours After Being Booked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: ATSAlex

Incorrect, this is in fact a huge conspiracy...

The reason so many are tempted by suicide is because of the massive amount of deception and lies surrounding death.

This type of event is EXACTLY why these lies have been pushed on everyone of us.

What better way to get them dead and in hell than to lie to them about suicide?

The same thing goes for all of the mass murders.

They have been deceived into believing that death brings peace to everyone.

Far too many of the suicide NDE's say otherwise:

"As a young woman, Tamara Laroux was in an immense amount of emotional pain. One day she decided to finally end it once and for all and she took a .38 and shot herself in the chest. What happened next was a complete and total shock to her...." Tamara Laroux

"Then I heard a voice of awesome power, not loud but crashing over me like a booming wave of sound; a voice that encompassed such ferocious anger that with one word it could destroy the universe, and that also encompassed such potent and unwavering love that, like the sun, it could coax life from the earth. I cowered at its force and at its excruciating words:

"Is this what you really want? Don't you know that this is the worst thing you could have done?"

I could feel his anger and frustration, both because I'd thrown in the towel and because I had cut myself off from him and from his guidance.

So I answered: "But my life is so hard."

"You think that was hard? It is nothing compared to what awaits you if you take your life."

When the Father spoke, each of his words exploded into a complex of meanings, like fireworks, tiny balls of light that erupted into a billion bits of information, filling me with streams of vivid truth and pure understanding." Angie Fenimores NDE & Suicide

"Angie Fenimore, a wife and mother haunted by abuse in childhood and overwhelmed by despair, was in a desperate state of mind. On January 8, 1991, she committed suicide, hoping to escape her sense of emptiness and suffering. But clinical death didn't draw her to the light seen in so many near-death experiences."

“Tell her that if she decides to go through with the taking of her life, there are eternal consequences that she will have to deal with for the rest of her eternal life. The PAIN that she will cause her daughter and immediate family members will be severe and permanent!

Angie Fenimore - NDE

5/10/03 in early morning prayer, Jesus dressed in a white long gown and embraced by a very bright light appeared before me and said the following to me:

"In the world there are innumerable people who commit suicide because they are pessimistic about their lives. Some take their life because of money, business, family problems or debt. They commit suicide because they don't know the spiritual world.

The motive for committing suicide was caused by Satan, the Devil, demons and evil spirits that decoy the human beings with groundless lies in order to drive the spirits of people into the ever-burning fire sea of hell. Satan and evil spirits always tell lies in order to destroy the spirits of people completely in hell. The spirits of the people who committed suicide were deceived by evil spirits, and they disobeyed their mission given by God by killing themselves. Therefore they have to spend eternity in the sulfur burning fiery lake of hell while crying and weeping forever.

Before we were born in the world, all of us were given a special mission by God. However the people who committed suicide ignored the mission given by the Almighty God by killing themselves. Whatever the reasons are, committing suicide is to ignore the mission given by God and disobey the Most High... The Holy Spirit showed me innumerable were crying and weeping in the fire sea like the furnace of steel mills in which all kinds of metals are melting. And He said to me, “These are the spirits of the people who disobeyed their missions given by God by committing suicide because of Satan and evil spirits' deceitful lies.”

jesushp.net...

I call total bull# on that one and I won't be shy about it. This flies in the face of real research done by very respected people such as Raymond Moody and Jeffrey Long that have investigated THOUSANDS of nde's over decades and have plenty of work in this area that has been accepted by peer reviewed journals. All that work concludes that suicide nde's are no different than any other, and in FACT are not threatened with punishment or told that they will suffer the consequences of they go through with suicide. There also isn't a focus on Jesus or any other particular historical figure or even a god figure for that matter. They see what they want to see and what makes them comfortable, whether it is jesus, horus, or an alien, simple as that. I get so tired of this fear mongering bullcrap

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
An autopsy needs to be done to see if she was sexually assulted as well as beaten before her death.

I think the motive is racism and she may have been mmurdered in jail by the police herself.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: TrueMessiah

My sniffer tells me something is not right.

How does a woman hang herself in her own cell? how is it that this happened under the so called watchful eye of the law enforcement?

The family of the deceased have a damn good reason to question this. IMO no matter what the charges are, the police have a duty of care to whoever they incarcerate and if someone dies under their watch, they should be held responsible.

I for one am seeing a whole lot of coordinated STORIES to get the black people all riled up against whites. This is a huge country and this probably happens more than we know given most girls her age are on pills if they go into jail for stealing and its the withdrawals that make them do this. I doubt anyone is helping them off themselves, it probably is just a normal thing that happens with a large Jail population but we are hearing about all these stories because Obama wants to get his so called people to raise more hell in another bid to start more riots.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DinduNuffin

I don't think this is about race, there are so many children conceived by one or more parents with drug and alcohol problems.
All too many times they are raised in poverty by a single parent often repeating the destructive patern.

edit on 24-7-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: DinduNuffin

I don't think this is about race, there are so many children conceived by one or more parents with drug and alcohol problems.
All too many times they are raised in poverty by a single parent often repeating the destructive patern.

I think its all about race.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
They are trying to start a race war.

(post by DindoNuffins removed for a manners violation)
(post by DindoNuffins removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
They are trying to start a race war.

Indeed. . . .

(post by DindoNuffins removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hanging oneself in prison is very suspicious to me and an investigation should be taken up especially because this is happening more.

I cant begin to imagine why some young kid would hang themselves in police custody. . . I would have to say they wouldnt.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
"We want the world to know what a wonderful soul she was. At the same time, we want the world to know that her death was a suicide. We have hired lawyers to investigate how this could have happened while she was in police custody."

www.al.com...

Her own family says that is a suicide. I am not surprised, simply because it would be very difficult to kill someone by hanging them with a bed sheet.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
She was a baby maker and you know they will have none of that

Who is "they"? Planned Parenthood?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bm2112

Her own family says that is a suicide. I am not surprised, simply because it would be very difficult to kill someone by hanging them with a bed sheet.

Not when they weight 100 pounds soaking wet. Don't gotta hang them with a bedsheet anyways, just gotta strangle them with something not so obviously different than a bed sheet, then hang them by the bed sheet afterwards to cover it up.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
An autopsy needs to be done to see if she was sexually assulted as well as beaten before her death.

I think the motive is racism and she may have been mmurdered in jail by the police herself.

Wow, and exactly what is the evidence on any of that? Media is doing it's job getting people riled up.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Not when they weight 100 pounds soaking wet. Don't gotta hang them with a bedsheet anyways, just gotta strangle them with something not so obviously different than a bed sheet, then hang them by the bed sheet afterwards to cover it up.

Doesn't work that way, there would be telltale signs if something like that were to have happened.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Think so?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Exactly choking someone to death by strangulation could be covered up by saying they hung themselves. I think it should be investigated. An autopsy should be done by an independant party.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil
Think so?

I Don't think so, I know so. How many hangings have you seen up close and personal? I'm pretty sure I have you beat.

There would be evidence of a stangulation then a hanging. Hardly anyone can commit the perfect crime, pesky facts get in the way.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Exactly choking someone to death by strangulation could be covered up by saying they hung themselves. I think it should be investigated. An autopsy should be done by an independant party.

No it wouldn't. There would be markings, different breaking of bones, evidence of struggle, fibers on the hands ect. Numerous things would be different.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join