It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Man Identified As "Alien Hybrid" by family

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

How does a bat# crazy guy like this end up with so much disposable income ? Can anyone explain that ?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wetpaint72

Perhaps someone who is good at checking backgrounds can look him up ?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

No what makes this story weird is he had cars that can drive underwater.

No, like Chad said (and always says when he personally doesn't believe things) the massive collection of guns, underwater cars, and $230,000 cash is all the product of garden variety insanity.

I don't see anything unfathomable in this story. Similar stories (hybrids employed by gov) have come out before. "Crazy" is only the easiest explanation.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What's a good way to amass tons of cash and a giant gun collection while also being bat # insane AND attracting other insane people who have no qualms about letting you rot in a car?

...Selling drugs.

Alternately, if you're the girlfriend of a crazy gun collecting drug dealer, perhaps known as...an accessory, what's the best way to avoid testifying and going to jail? Well, just tell the authorities that your man was an alien hybrid who worked for the government. Life in a psych ward is likely better than jail, and you get all the good drugs.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Wow! While this does seem crazy as Hell, what I am finding funny is trhat we cannot believe this is the real deal?! I mean, why not?! This guy could have been a Hybrid... Just sayin... Syx...

Nah. It doesn't jive with what we want to believe. Therefore...crazy.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Based on what I've read..

False flag.

Or staged death.

I've seen 9/11, Sandy hook, aurora, Boston. ..

All sloppy and story changes everyday.

What's new under the sun. .

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

"False flag"? Really? Rather than just throwing out conspiracy buzz words, perhaps you ought to find out what they mean...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Wow! While this does seem crazy as Hell, what I am finding funny is trhat we cannot believe this is the real deal?! I mean, why not?! This guy could have been a Hybrid... Just sayin... Syx...

Nah. It doesn't jive with what we want to believe. Therefore...crazy.

"Aye, there's the rub."

We are distracted with the lack of facts, so we focus on the information we can easily reject as false.

So the baby goes overboard with the bathwater.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here's some news video on the story,

In the video it says the girlfriend is missing?

£5 million's worth of guns, tons of ammunition, more lockups to be opened! This is crazt stuff!
edit on 24-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Los Angeles police found more than 1,200 guns, nearly 7 tons of ammunition, bows and arrows, knives, machetes and $230,000 in cash inside Lash's home last Friday.

They also discovered a Toyota SUV designed to drive underwater among the 14 vehicles registered in his name.

Sounds like the girlfriend is very gullible. The above more fits the profile of cartel shenanigans...
edit on 24-7-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

If only I weren't so tired I feel I could have/should have come to that conclusion.

Kudos to you however for finding a very plausible scenario where that does indeed make some sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

Los Angeles police found more than 1,200 guns, nearly 7 tons of ammunition, bows and arrows, knives, machetes and $230,000 in cash inside Lash's home last Friday.

They also discovered a Toyota SUV designed to drive underwater among the 14 vehicles registered in his name.

Sounds like the girlfriend is very gullible. The above more fits the profile of cartel shenanigans...

Except the guns that have been shown aren't the kind that cartels are generally interested in, and most were registered to him....

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well, honestly, wouldn't the autopsy obviously show some abnormality if he really was an alien hybrid? I would imagine upon discovering the body, they would perform one. From the article, apparently the police have already run a check on him and discerned that he was not into anything illegal, so I would have to assume the fiancé may have really believed whatever story he originally told her.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Ok so he has storage units with more stuff to hide..damn I wish I could get my paws on that stuff before it all gets taken and never seen again.

Who knows what's in there ? It could be a gold mine

ETA: also she is now missing apparently, so I'm going to say she will soon be found dead of an apparent suicide.

Also he was a hybrid that was trying to save the world ? Must be why he needs so many guns to cause destruction with.

Also I'm here to save the world! Pew pew pew!!!
edit on 24-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: Witty remark added

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Wetpaint72

Perhaps someone who is good at checking backgrounds can look him up ?

maybe before pronouncing him 'bat# crazy' ? just a thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

At this point, how about you prove to me he isn't ?

Oh wait, were you agreeing with my statement ? If so sorry about that

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

How does a bat# crazy guy like this end up with so much disposable income ? Can anyone explain that ?

I've seen it quite a bit actually, I've met plenty of bat-sh#t crazy engineers and other high iq yet aspie type people that held well paying jobs. If this guy falls into what i've normally seen, he probably never drank, never went out, and just worked....and prepped.

What's boggling my mind is how he actually got a girlfriend/fiancee in the first place being a weird shut-in...and she isn't even all that bad looking.

As a single "semi-normal" guy, Mind = blown.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sirChill

I don't find that as mind blowing as you, I mean come on the guy was loaded.

Money talks baby.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well that's easy.

He thought, he was the SUV.

Alien-Hybrid.

Makes sense.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sirChill

I don't think this was his fiance. Rather, a girl who used to work for the fiance?

Dead LA Man
edit on 24-7-2015 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join