It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Man Identified As "Alien Hybrid" by family

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

What a character... this is one of my favorite stories lately. Where did he get all the money?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Between the wife's comments and the fact she left him rot in the car, and his claims and actions, I think they're both nuttier than squirrel turds and deserved each other.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Posted by the OP of the other thread:

1. Jeffrey Alan Lash dies on or around July 4'th, this year, yet his bod remains undiscovered for two weeks.

2. A high profile defense attorney, Harlan Braun, is hired by a woman, one Catherine Nebron, who claims to be his fiancee. She tells the attorney that Lash died two weeks prior, and he contacts the police to report the dead body.

3. The body apparently sat in a parked car, on a street in an affluent neighborhood, for the two weeks, unnoticed, or at least unreported.

4. The police trace the at-that=time unidentified body to a nearby home, wherein they locate more than 1,200 assorted high-end weapons - handguns, rifles, shotguns - and what is at that time estimated to be at least two tons of ammunition. The police spend days removing these items, stating that this was done to prevent them from being stolen from the home.

5. Lash was known to neighbors as simply "Bob", or "Bob Smith", and neighbors claimed he told them he worked for some government agency, such as the FBI or CIA, and also that he said he cold teach them some defense moves. He reportedly kept to himself.

6. After the initial report of death, which included only the dead man, the weapons and ammo, the fiancee's story hits the news, in part. She claims, through her attorney, that Lash told her he worked for a government agency, and that said agency had been following him recently. She stated that Lash got too hot, and that she and two others, unnamed, tried to cool him down with ice, but he died. She claimed further that she left the body in the car because she assumed said agency would take care of his body. She then proceeded to take a two-week trip to Oregon.

7. Further updates on the guns and ammo up the ammo amount to 6.5 tons.

8. Meanwhile, another woman, Dawn VadBunker, is reported missing by her adopted parents. she was adopted a couple of years ago, as an adult, is 39 years old, with two grown children, and lives with her adopted parents. She left to meet her boss on July 3'rd, planning to return home to help with a 4'th of July party, but didn't show up. Instead, they received a text from her phone, telling them she planned to be gone a couple more days. When she didn't show, or answer attempts to contact her by phone, and the parents couldn't reach her boss, either, they reported her missing. On July 15'th, police in Oregon spot her car, and make contact at a motel. They have her contact the police back in California, but she doens't contact her parents. She still hasn't done so.

9. The missing woman's boss is Catherine Nebron. Also, VadBunker is apparently one of the other two people present at the time of Lash's death.

10. VadBunker's mother, Laure VadBunker, reports that her daughter claims Lash was, along with working for various government agencies, an alien-human hybrid, here to protect the earth. We are told that both Dawn VadBunker and Catherine Nebron believe this. Braun, the attorney, then states that Nebron claims Lash told her to leave his body in one of his vehicles, claiing that he told her one of the agencies would take care of him.

11. Lash also owned at least fourteen vehicles, set up for combat, maybe, and all sorts of terrains, including one for underwater, or maybe just amphibious. Some of the vehicles aren't accounted for.

12. Police located $230,000 in cash in the home, which Nebron claims she didn't know existed.

13. There are apparently some storage units still waiting to be searched.

14. To date, the body, stated to be Lash, has not officially been identified, nor has an official cause of death been stated. It has been stated that he was in the late stages of some sort of cancer.

15. To date, the police claim there is no suspicion of foul play. Neither Nebron or VadBunker has been arrested, and the third person remains unnamed.

Lots of weirdness on this one for certain.

Several of the other posters have found a fair amount about the guys background, especially oletimer and Olivine.

The dude was spreading the 'alphabet agency' story around in his former place of residence and his former roommate seems to have gone missing as well, according to this post.

The above mentioned bit of information has since been scrubbed from the article Olivine linked.

Stranger and stranger.
edit on 24-7-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't normally post in these types of threads, but.....

I find it very odd the amount of assets this guy had. What did he do for a living to have that much at his disposal?? Or, he had to have been funded by someone or thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Atsbhct

If only I weren't so tired I feel I could have/should have come to that conclusion.

Kudos to you however for finding a very plausible scenario where that does indeed make some sense.

That's trying too Bat# hard, everything he had, all the weaponry and ammunition...5.5 tons of it, the explosives and all the dozen cars are all registered to him, all belong to him. To strangers he called himself Bob Smith, and would throw a wobbler if photographed. So a Walter Mitty character, possibly. A gunrunner no.

As for the guns and ammo and explosives, if I got them, what I would do is burn the fecking lot! I hope the police do that.

Snippet, The Guardian,

"They also deployed a bomb squad and chemical experts in Hazmat suits to go through his vast arsenal of weapons and explosives – all of it, to judge police photographs and initial reports from the investigation, acquired legally and left untouched."

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

well said. Thanks for my afternoon chuckle.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: soekvg
a reply to: In4ormant

Because reporters are paid to go out and find things their superiors tell them to.

In this case they were paid to go out and find stuff out of the ordinary.

When hurricane sandy hit here on the east coast a news reported got fired for reporting only "optimistic" and "happy" stories as she couldn't find any people who were cynical or grossly negative at the time. So she got fired for not reporting what her superiors told her to go look for- hopelessness, chaos, doom & gloom.

It's all part of the big scheme of things trickled down from people in control. It's to ensure our society develops along the paths at which the powers that be desire.

They are not "NEWS" stations anymore. They are "entertainment venues".

I miss the old fashioned news. Yes, I am that old. " Just the facts Ma'am." Just the facts".

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

There not as uncommon as the article makes them out to be. You can buy a kit for your car. I dont know how they work but basically its a pipe that allows air to get to the engine. If the top of the pipe goes underwater then the car wont run.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Over 7 tons of ammo is CRAZY. That didn't really resonate within me until just a bit ago. Even die-hard hardcore gun nuts don't even have CLOSE to that amount of ammo! I live in the South and I know lots and lots of gun nut rednecks too.

OMG I want to know who this guy was!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesCarrot
a reply to: MoreBeer

There not as uncommon as the article makes them out to be. You can buy a kit for your car. I dont know how they work but basically its a pipe that allows air to get to the engine. If the top of the pipe goes underwater then the car wont run.

Something like this, I guess:

Jeep with a snorkel.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

He had multiple vehicles. Some of which, were still brand new and never driven yet. He also had a large portion of guns that were still in the box brand new and not opened yet.

This isn't your regular every day gun collecting nut here.

Nope, but it's not uncommon for certain types of compulsive behaviour disorders. From memory, there were even a few documentaries about people who would spend ridiculous amounts of money buying things but never even opening the boxes. It's sometimes tied up with hoarding, mostly because people can end up with ridiculous amounts of junk filling up all the spare space in the house.

Sounds like the dead guy just had more money available, more space to keep things, and slightly more expensive tastes than most.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Yes it is a pretty bizarre story. Over $250,000 in cash, I seriously doubt the 5 million dollars worth of guns, but if the numbers are correct and everything the 1,200 guns and the 7 tons of ammunition would sell for a pretty penny, at the very least 20,000 in cash if he wanted to quick dump sell all of that, and worth much more on the market especially if a lot of them were brand new, but that would take to much time to sell off.

So ya! This guy and his two girlfriends. They must have had some parties at the least at them Pacific Palisades home. And I just looked at the area online you have houses there selling in the millions, I mean a 2 bedroom 1 bath 890 square feet house is selling for $360,000 and that was the cheapest thing on my quick search, basically a shack is selling for more then most peoples houses in that area. The condos and other houses out there are in the millions, from 1 to over 7 mill easy, and so is everything else.

Oh ya! Whoever this guy was, he had money to burn, not to mention the snorkeler car and the desert cars he had. Me thinks there be something more going on then the official story we are getting, if this guy was nutty, well he was doing very well for himself for being a completely crazy person, but hey your likely to do better in our society if your crazy, it actually happens all the time, we got people here singing about killing people who are multi millionaires, in our society and people who throw a little ball through a hoop who are almost billionaires. And that is the least of it, wondering what this guy did for a living. You know other then being a half hybrid who worked for the government and was loaded in both cash and weapons. Because if so, now that is a pretty cozy job that pays like crazy.

Probably interrogate his girlfriend and her "friend" when she pops up again. But either way, want to bet they had some killer parties up there at his pad before this whole dying and leaving him in the car to rot and going on vacation thing happened?

I would say this is a strange story. But I have seen much more stranger, a lot of which would be normal for most people simply because they have been conditioned to think of it as normal. Every day on the news is a much more stranger story then this, and in yearly cycles you have anything from mass sacrifice rituals on the TV to all kinds of other nutty thing. And all of that is taken as normal. But hey! Oh ya! This story has as many holes in it as Swiss cheese.
edit on 4pmFridaypm242015f5pmFri, 24 Jul 2015 16:16:27 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
hybrids seem to be part of the end times agenda

David M. Jacobs - The Secret Alien Agenda
youtu.be...

t:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

“Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.”
--Dr. Jacques Vallee
“The UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical.”
--Dr. Pierre Guerin
“The UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture.”
--John Ankenberg
“One theory that can no longer be taken seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships.”
--Sir Arthur C. Clarke
“The evidence suggests that this is a program.”
--Prof. David Jacobs, Temple Univ.

YT: Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soekvg
Ha! The age old machinations. Sometimes people are like fungi or even swine. If you want them to grow and be useful to your economics and of a profit to you. You got to keep them in the dark and feed them a steady supply of #, and they will happily wade and roll in the mud like happy little piglets.

Trickle down economics and trickle down mentalities. Processed foods and processed people lead to processed lifestyles, mentalities and outlooks. After all! Oh look at that pretty triangle flying by on the screen. Light and shadow at play to create illusions in the minds of those who cant turn there heads away.

If you ever read the The allegory of the Cave by Plato. Well I do believe that is the basis of our societys.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This story would make for a good episode of the X-Files for its reboot that is coming!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

We know what false flag is. Since your not being told the truth as always, you can't exclude this.x

For all we know this is the poster boy to gun laws being tightened or stripped at all.

Its got the feel and a story that twists everday, consistent with events that went media blitz and pushed to take away rights of citizens.

For all we know; this dead man was about to go viral with deep information.. DOA.

Do I belive it to be False Flag?

Nope.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Bloodydagger
Dead guy rotting in car, no big deal. Dead guy with a large gun collection, spin, spin, spin…
Its not illegal to collect firearms.

Hummm

"The guns are worth more than $5 million"
14 vehicles too!
He didn't steal the stuff!Maybe he was what he told her he was some kind of agent.
Together 17 years and they just park him and leave the dead guy....that is weird too I think she did believe he was something.

believed him when he told her that he worked as an undercover operative for multiple unnamed government agencies

Lash told Nebron that he had been exposed to nerve-damaging chemicals on a mission and his condition was worsening.

Lash told Nebron the government agencies would take care of his body and the items in the home, so Nebron and her friends took a trip to Oregon, distraught.

Guess they should have made it easier to find him two weeks and the Gov agencies didn't find him because he was in a parking lot!
sacramento.cbslocal.com...

Dawn VadBunker

Dawn(D-Bunker) lol

edit on 24-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
17 years and she did not think him crazy, he had the weapons, the cars, the underwater car, the money.

All I can say is the Men in Black muffed up now they will have to vilify him and create a cover story.

So, the big question what was he "protecting" us from and was he an alien hybrid?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
An alien rotting in a carpark that required 'lots' of guns and a modified Toyota. Hardely a scene from Men In Black is it?

Right
It would have to be a modified Ford Crown Victoria for Men In Black.
Different.
Totally.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Dawn VadBunker 

Dawn(D-Bunker) lol

Wasn't she the one that was adopted at 37 years of age?

Why would you adopted a 37 year old?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join