It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Man Identified As "Alien Hybrid" by family

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The mystery behind a Los Angeles gun fanatic found decomposing in a car last week has deepened as his fiancée's family said he was an alien-hybrid secretly working for the government.

The bizarre statement came Wednesday as the betrothed woman's lawyer identified the dead man as Jeffrey Alan Lash — almost one week after he was discovered rotting in his car parked on the street in the tony Pacific Palisades neighborhood.

Los Angeles police found more than 1,200 guns, nearly 7 tons of ammunition, bows and arrows, knives, machetes and $230,000 in cash inside Lash's home last Friday.

They also discovered a Toyota SUV designed to drive underwater among the 14 vehicles registered in his name.

The collection was as odd as Lash's confessions to his soon-to-be-wife Catherine Nebron that he was working as an undercover operative for multiple unnamed government agencies, according to her defense attorney Harland Braun.

SOURCE

What makes this story weird, is how his body was found along with him having over 1200 different guns and a vehicle that could drive under water? Then his fiancee's family claims that he was/is an Alien-Human hybrid? And how he worked for multiple government agencies? This story takes the cake for strangeness. What makes it even more crazy, is that its a true story (if you can look past the Alien-Human hybrid claims), but who knows? lol

Anyway, what does ATS have to say about this story as a whole? What is with those Alien-Hybrid claims? Why would they mention that after hes dead?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

An SUV that drives UNDER water? WTH!

Maybe he commuted to work at an underwater alien base.

edit on 24-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

+41 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

He was nuts.

She is nuts.

Simples.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

If he was an alien hybrid, wouldn't his mother and father also be alien hybrids? This should be easily verified.

I think it's a little strange they're calling him an alien hybrid, admittedly, this will kick off the likes of Lynn Marzulli something fierce I just know it!

About that car, sounds awesome. Maybe he found a nice fishing spot and just wanted to get that much closer?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

link   

there is already a thread about this, but no alien hybrid talk.
i guess the fiancee is really batsh@@ crazy, seeing how she left him in the suv thinking that one of the alphabet agencies would find him. now she claim he is a hybrid.

link   
An alien rotting in a carpark that required 'lots' of guns and a modified Toyota. Hardely a scene from Men In Black is it?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Why does this s*** make the news but your local charities and people doing good Work never does

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
hrmm, apparently some of the firearms were still in boxes brand new with price tags still on them and some of the vehicles were brand new and never used yet either......

This whole story is weird.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

No what makes this story weird is he had cars that can drive underwater.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger Then his fiancee's family claims that he was/is an Alien-Human hybrid? ... This story takes the cake for strangeness.

Anyway, what does ATS have to say about this story as a whole? What is with those Alien-Hybrid claims? Why would they mention that after hes dead?

As I read it, the family's "he was a hybrid" is just short for "he said he was a hybrid".
In other words, it's quoted as evidence of his state of mind.

edit on 24-7-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

No what makes this story weird is he had cars that can drive underwater.

Yes, I mentioned that in my OP above

Alien-Hybrid aside, one has to wonder if this guy really did work for some deep black Government Agency. I'd like to see some background on what this guy has been doing all along in his "real world" life so to speak.

Or perhaps its just as simple as him being a nutcase. But I have a hard time believing that a nutcase would own so many different types of "toys" like this. Yeah, you see gun nuts all the time, but this story here, takes it to a whole new level with the James Bond vehicles and whatnot.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You'd be surprised at how many SUVs with snorkels I've seen over the last few years.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
"Honey, why do you need another rifle? You already have 1002."
"Because I work for a secret government agency dear"....
"Oh, ok then"

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Having a snorkel is one thing, that lets you ford fairly deep water.

Driving underwater is a while kettle of fish, cars aren't typically air tight.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Dead guy rotting in car, no big deal. Dead guy with a large gun collection, spin, spin, spin…

Its not illegal to collect firearms.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Agreed !

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
He suffered from a mix of delusions, OCD and paranoia. He seems to have been on a high paying payroll unless it can be found he had inherited some big money.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Exactly. He either had a really REALLY good job or inherited a bunch of money and spent it on loads and loads of different toys. He didn't just get his vast collect of goodies from thin air. Unless of course you believe the "him working secretly with the Government" angle. If that's the case, then perhaps he was issued all of this stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Dead guy rotting in car, no big deal. Dead guy with a large gun collection, spin, spin, spin…

Then add the vehicles that can drive under water to that mix and the story turns from run of the mill to bizarre.

He had multiple vehicles. Some of which, were still brand new and never driven yet. He also had a large portion of guns that were still in the box brand new and not opened yet.

This isn't your regular every day gun collecting nut here.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No one is implying it is.

From the article..

There's no evidence he was a drug dealer or he stole these weapons, or had any criminal source of income, no stolen property, all the stuff you'd look for.

LAPD Deputy Chief of Detectives Kirk Albanese said he does not believe he was doing anything illegal with the weapons.

edit on 24/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join