It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

101 Pics That Prove Nephilim Giants Existed - Hidden History - Part 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome
Being from Texas I clicked on one of the pics in the OP and then went on to try to verify.
I found the article reprinted and posted at another site. They contacted the University of Texas
who admitted the find was true and that the remains had been brought back to Austin.
Guess what, they go on to admit that the skull is missing.

“The particular specimen that you ask about, the large skull found at the Morhiss site in 1939, is noted in our paperwork as missing from the collection (and has been for some time, not appearing in inventories undertaken since the collection arrived at TARL).”
Carolyn Spock
Head of Records
Texas Archeological Research Laboratory
The University of Texas at Austin
1 University Station, R7500
Austin TX 78712-0714

greaterancestors.com...

That is one hell of a daming post! And very awesome IMO!
edit on Rpm72215v19201500000043 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
a reply to: Elementalist

We have fossils of those large dinosaurs. We even have fossils of small dinosaurs (ostrich-sized and chicken-sized) from that period, too. We even have fossils of small mammals that lived during that time (mouse-like mammals and weasel-sized mammals)...

...but we don't have any large humanoid fossils from that time. Why not?

Because such fossils would have been quickly removed and buried in the vaults of national museums because they disprove the Darwinian myth of the Earth's history.

Just as all giant skeletons were quickly moved from public view during the 19th century.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Being from Texas I clicked on one of the pics in the OP and then went on to try to verify.
I found the article reprinted and posted at another site. They contacted the University of Texas
who admitted the find was true and that the remains had been brought back to Austin.

“The particular specimen that you ask about, the large skull found at the Morhiss site in 1939, is noted in our paperwork as missing from the collection (and has been for some time, not appearing in inventories undertaken since the collection arrived at TARL).”
Carolyn Spock
Head of Records
Austin TX 78712-0714

greaterancestors.com...

Perhaps you'd like to quote the rest of the letter from the University of Texas so as not to distort what they ACTUALLY said?

Physical anthropologist Marcus S. Goldstein says in his manuscript, “A couple of unusual crania were unearthed at Morhiss Mound in Victoria County. One of these, although much mended and its base quite warped, is nevertheless obviously a skull of extraordinary size, in many respects larger than any yet reported. The bones of this individual do not indicate excessive stature, but they are remarkably robust and plainly point to a very muscular man. The possibility of abnormality, perhaps an endocrine disturbance, arose immediately, but the largeness of the skull seems to be symmetrical, the hand bones do not show the ‘knobbing’ typical of acromegaly, and stature was evidently in no wise unusual. Moreover, other crania from the same site approximate the skull in question. Hence, it is my opinion that this exceptionally large skull was not the result of endocrine pathology.”

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Carolyn Spock
Head of Records
Austin TX 78712-0714

greaterancestors.com...

That is one hell of a daming post! And very awesome IMO!

Actually, if one reads on, they find this:

Physical anthropologist Marcus S. Goldstein says in his manuscript, "A couple of unusual crania were unearthed at Morhiss Mound in Victoria County. One of these, although much mended and its base quite warped, is nevertheless obviously a skull of extraordinary size, in many respects larger than any yet reported. The bones of this individual do not indicate excessive stature, but they are remarkably robust and plainly point to a very muscular man. The possibility of abnormality, perhaps an endocrine disturbance, arose immediately, but the largeness of the skull seems to be symmetrical, the hand bones do not show the 'knobbing' typical of acromegaly, and stature was evidently in no wise unusual. Moreover, other crania from the same site approximate the skull in question. Hence, it is my opinion that this exceptionally large skull was not the result of endocrine pathology."

I hope this provides sufficient information.
Carolyn

(bolding mine)

and:

It would appear that the post-cranial material wasn't out of the ordinary, though definitely robust. No extra digits were noted in Duffen's field form for the burial, though he does say that the "skull seems large" and that he "looks like a large individual to begin with." Goldstein mentions the lack of "knobbing" in the hand bones in his description; I'm sure extra fingers would have been noted.

The unusual can certainly be blown out of proportion; the last paragraph in the newspaper article stating that finds "in Texas are beginning to give weight to the theory that man lived in Texas 40,000 to 45,000 years ago" is fantastical even today.

(bolding mine)

Source

It provides her details, and she has a Facebook page as well, so if you are really interested in it, you could ask her yourself...

Edit: ah, I see Krazy beat me to it...nice work

edit on 22-7-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Who were the Nephilim?..Sons of the 'gods'? If I have that right? And not 'the gods' themselves..

The gods I believe we're the Aryan/Lyran/Martian etc etc tall red and blonde haired human like beings. These Guys I garner? We're pretty tall! I'm not sure of the limit? But 14-15ft is quite probable. They lived a very long time as well it seems and had cone heads quite possibly also.

Now the Nephilim I propose, could be the Cro Magnon man..appeared suddenly 30,000 years ago (coinciding with RH negative bloods sudden mysterious appearence) these guys were average about 7ft I believe and had larger brains than modern man and Neanderthal.They were 'diluted' so not as tall as 'the gods' and with decreased longevity, there is also a reptilian aspect! As the RH negative imo and study, is of reptilian origin that is why the Jews have a significant amount of RH negative as well,except they were a more modern 'creation'. This theory is provable with science and is encroaching on the truth if not bang on the nose. They are also who I believe are behind the vast majority of UFO encounters and so on. So not quite ETs but non human pure Cro Magnon 'man'.These are my opinions in a nutshell I'll go where the evidence flows.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
This theory is provable with science

Please prove it using science then.

originally posted by: EndOfDays77These are my opinions in a nutshell I'll go where the evidence flows.

Opinions as evidence, oh my!

originally posted by: micpsi
Because such fossils would have been quickly removed and buried in the vaults of national museums because they disprove the Darwinian myth of the Earth's history.

Just as all giant skeletons were quickly moved from public view during the 19th century.

Evil science, how dare it be so brazen. You obviously have no understanding of what it is to be a scientist, nor understand that such a find would be something that would make a scientist's (archaeologist/anthropologist/palaeontologist) career.
My counter to your absurd distrust is that there were indeed large bones found, but there wasn't enough understanding of what they were (saurian/megafauna: which we know about these days) and so they were misrepresented by a: charlatans, and b: ignorance.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: strangechristian777

Good job with presenting this compilation.
No doubt in my mind there were giants that once roamed the Earth. In your link, there are just too many depictions of large hominoids towering over humans. To go along with what was drawn, it's detailed in the texts of nearly every ancient civilization on Earth.

I agree with your assertion that aliens and angels/fallen angels are one in the same. The words demons and angels, and even the "god" of the Old Testament are basically synonymous with extraterrestrial beings.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
its very likely everything we see and know about today has been around before in larger and smaller sizes
this time "we" are the big cheeses not the dinosaurs and yes we might have shared the planet at one time

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
its very likely everything we see and know about today has been around before in larger and smaller sizes
this time "we" are the big cheeses not the dinosaurs and yes we might have shared the planet at one time

What do you base this on, because science says otherwise....

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
I'm not surprised The Guardian pokes fun at ATS.

SMH

A site where you are a member.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Yes, and I try to 'deny ignorance'. I may not always succeed, and I certainly have my failings, but it is something I generally strive for. I certainly cannot speak for all members....

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
a reply to: Elementalist

We have fossils of those large dinosaurs. We even have fossils of small dinosaurs (ostrich-sized and chicken-sized) from that period, too. We even have fossils of small mammals that lived during that time (mouse-like mammals and weasel-sized mammals)...

...but we don't have any large humanoid fossils from that time. Why not?

Because of cover up... welcome to ATS

2L

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: strangechristian777

Great link op, sure to show something to all if they look. I KNOW aliens are actually fallen angels, demons, nephalim and hybrids. Soon in the next few years to come we will see the days as the days of Noah as well believer and unbeliever alike.... It has already begun. Many manifesting factors merging, we are the last generation. May all find Jesus before our last breath passes. Sad that many will perish for lack of knowledge. One example of many: As CERN keeps going and they keep creating dark matter they are weakening the veil between the spiritual and the physical, also severely affecting the universe and everything on earth. This is one of the reasons why the world is is heading toward chaos at a seemingly rate. Dark matter affects the human psyche in a negative(demonic) way, dark matter is always present during supernatural events wither ghost or ufo,people can manifest dark matter too, people with high dark matter are typically possessed, or being used as a vassal for a fallen one, it is why the CERN is buried so deep too offset the effects of dark matter to the general population but they will soon lose control. The "Hidden Valley" the researchers at CERN hope to find a place were the dark matter and dark energy reside but what they find will be the bottomless pit. They have already broken one of the barriers protecting us from the bottomless pit; the Pentaquark and they will be successful as almost all-will be loosened to the dark ones in these days. Christians be strong and be vigilant and aware. We are at the calm before the storm. For the saved no matter how worse it gets in the world true SHTF doesn't happen until the anti-christ appears and sits at the temple and proclaim he is god, that's the exact time when true christian's should shout from the rooftops and leave to the mountains and the wilderness and never look back. Too all else I truly hope you seek Jesus before it is too late.

Op, thank you for the post and link, it was refreshing to see all the ancient world stonework detailing the slave life to the giants pre-flood on the egypt and older ones. Most I knew about, but the multiple sailor accounts on the link were new to me and quite refreshing. I pray God keep you strong and continue to bless you in all ways and watch over us all his elect and guide us in his ways that we may be a blessing to many in the coming times in Jesus name I pray Amen.

sol444

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Yes, and I try to 'deny ignorance'. I may not always succeed, and I certainly have my failings, but it is something I generally strive for. I certainly cannot speak for all members....

a vavava.
You shouln't sound so sacreligious then. Be proud of the site where you accomplish so much.

I to would like to thank the OP for eye opener.

edit on Rpm72215v22201500000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore

Op, thank you for the post and link, it was refreshing to see all the ancient world stonework detailing the slave life to the giants pre-flood on the egypt and older ones. Most I knew about, but the multiple sailor accounts on the link were new to me and quite refreshing. I pray God keep you strong and continue to bless you in all ways and watch over us all his elect and guide us in his ways that we may be a blessing to many in the coming times in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Quite the contrary

Rather than relying on myths and legends, the scientists in the above link rely upon the evidence...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I to would like to thank the OP for eye opener.

ATS search function: Giants

You've been around a while, randy. I'm sure it's not the first time you've seen or participated in a thread about 'giants'.
This theme gets rehashed every so often and it's a fugue of sorts, a Haydnesque (oh, if only it were so sweet) 'variation on a theme', presenting no new evidence and the same old tired and unsubstantiated arguments, often from the same old hackneyed websites....

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No. Sorry, no proof here.

It is like going to Washington and visiting the Lincoln memorial, and coming away thinking that he was 30 feet tall.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
No. Sorry, no proof here.

It is like going to Washington and visiting the Lincoln memorial, and coming away thinking that he was 30 feet tall.

Or that the Statue of Liberty is proof of the Nephilum.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join