It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

101 Pics That Prove Nephilim Giants Existed - Hidden History - Part 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Check this out guys and gals. Here's a link to the article and the pics:

ministerfortson.com...

Do you believe the giants were:

Fallen Angels + Human
Ancient Aliens + Human

I think aliens and angels are the same thing interpreted from different perspectives.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: strangechristian777

This website's "evidence" is a bunch of artwork from the ancients and proven hoaxes? Not surprising coming from some dude's personal blog though.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

weekinweird.com...

At the Mount Blanco Fossil Museum, a 47” femur bone is on display from an archaeological site in Turkey. Well, not exactly. It’s the handiwork of the museum’s curator, fossil restorationist Joe Taylor, who was “commissioned to this anatomically correct, and to scale, human femur.” That’s right: the real giant femur claimed to have been discovered is just a personal account in a letter. As for photos circulating of a man holding a similar femur bone, you can buy your own exact replica from Taylor for the special price of $450.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Is this evidence of Giants, or hobbits? Could go either way.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This website's "evidence" is a bunch of artwork from the ancients and proven hoaxes? Not surprising coming from some dude's personal blog though.

A little of an over statement the images have cultural and historic refrences its not just a bunch of artwork.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

A little of an over statement the images have cultural and historic refrences its not just a bunch of artwork.

Yes, and this blog has removed them from their cultural and historical context to support a personal...er, belief.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Artwork isn't proof of existence though regardless of cultural significance.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Holy crap there is a lot to see there and tons I have never seen before.
Fallen angels or fallen aliens either or they are the fallen ones. EVIL

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Yeah, there's a lot there. A lot of stuff was new to me too.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: strangechristian777
Check this out guys and gals. Here's a link to the article and the pics:

ministerfortson.com...

Do you believe the giants were:

Fallen Angels + Human
Ancient Aliens + Human

I think aliens and angels are the same thing interpreted from different perspectives.

The archeology site pics were a college photoshop project. Both the before and after pics are available online.

There is literally no creationist site that you will find that doesn't have those arch site pics as "proof the bible is real". They are commonly known fakes and yet every single creationist site claims they are real..... Hmmm, what do y'all think that means? That they will lie, cheat and steal to push there agenda maybe?

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I bet you believe in evolution right? How much of the evidence have you seen in a lab? Probably none. All I've ever seen are a bunch of pictures in a book and a bunch of guys on TV saying they agree with the "evidence".

The average person doesn't have access to any of the equipment it takes to test for alleles, DNA, etc... so all we have to go on is a bunch of pics in text books. There's no difference. You just choose to believe one and not the other.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Holy crap there is a lot to see there and tons I have never seen before.
Fallen angels or fallen aliens either or they are the fallen ones. EVIL

There are some I haven't seen before, either. Bookmarked to read through later.

I personally believe there is something to the legends of giants. I'm just not sure to what extent yet. There's a lot of mythology to weed through, and many of the reliefs depicting them, may be depicting their status, and not their size.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Taken with a grain of salt, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I personally believe there is something to the legends of giants. I'm just not sure to what extent yet. There's a lot of mythology to weed through, and many of the reliefs depicting them, may be depicting their status, and not their size.

I think there is a history for them that has suffered because of a certain bloodline.
This bloodline not only believes God exists, they know him well and are at war with him.
Mix their history with the ancient" myth " and consider the Bibles history as truth?
And suddenly you see a perfect tapestry stretched across the floor all of then, to not
now but right now. And it doesn't take anything but an open mind to see. No matter
what anyone says, if you see it. The beauty of it alone, will make you want to believe
it. if this was a college course? A lot more people would come out of college as believers.
The War still has a greenlite and it's all encompassing my good member. I'm tryn a give it
go dis way
This is heart and core of what I believe is the truth with more than
ample cause for belief.
edit on Rpm72215v48201500000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Fossil records indicate lots of examples of giant versions of all kinds of different 'modern' creatures. Totally plausible that giant humans were once common too. The snarky skepticism in these threads, in my opinion, is short-sighted at best and, at worst, part of the cover-up.

ETA interesting seeing who shows up to refute...anyone else noticing this?
edit on 22-7-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: strangechristian777
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I bet you believe in evolution right? How much of the evidence have you seen in a lab? Probably none. All I've ever seen are a bunch of pictures in a book and a bunch of guys on TV saying they agree with the "evidence".

The average person doesn't have access to any of the equipment it takes to test for alleles, DNA, etc... so all we have to go on is a bunch of pics in text books. There's no difference. You just choose to believe one and not the other.

Ever hear of a museum? Because I've been to several where I've seen fossils with my own eyes.

The only giant primates that scientists are aware of are the Gigantopithecus, but they certainly didn't live as recently as the events in the bible were recorded.
edit on 22-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
One would assume; in the age of dinosaurs roaming the wide lands we now live in, in such an age of enormous biological bodies, there were also humanoids.

Large humans. Large plants. Large trees. Large animals (dinosaurs are animals).

Everything was big once upon a time. Why is it so limiting to exercise the thought of large humanoids, although in lesser a quantity/numbers.

Now, I belive there were giants, big humanoids/bipedal, with intelligence of some level unknown.

In a time before the global flood, or catastrophe that did indeed happen, which is why no more dinosaurs. .. probable that the large humanoids shared the same fate as the animals.

Of course survivors! But few indeed. As the link shows there is evidence of our ancestors perciev9ng large humanoids, and engaging with them.

Closing your mind to giants, is closing your mind to potential truth that you may or may not be decendants of.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

We have fossils of those large dinosaurs. We even have fossils of small dinosaurs (ostrich-sized and chicken-sized) from that period, too. We even have fossils of small mammals that lived during that time (mouse-like mammals and weasel-sized mammals)...

...but we don't have any large humanoid fossils from that time. Why not?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Hello!

I think there is a history for them that has suffered because of a certain bloodline.
This bloodline not only believes God exists, they know him well and are at war with him.

This is just as much on the table as your knife and spoon.
edit on Rpm72215v16201500000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Being from Texas I clicked on one of the pics in the OP and then went on to try to verify.
I found the article reprinted and posted at another site. They contacted the University of Texas
who admitted the find was true and that the remains had been brought back to Austin.
Guess what, they go on to admit that the skull is missing.

“The particular specimen that you ask about, the large skull found at the Morhiss site in 1939, is noted in our paperwork as missing from the collection (and has been for some time, not appearing in inventories undertaken since the collection arrived at TARL).”
Carolyn Spock
Head of Records
Texas Archeological Research Laboratory
The University of Texas at Austin
1 University Station, R7500
Austin TX 78712-0714

greaterancestors.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join