It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

101 Pics That Prove Nephilim Giants Existed - Hidden History - Part 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: strangechristian777

I believe they were Neanderthals about 180-200cm that arrived in modern day pakistan about 35.000 years ago where they were about 150-160cm, so if a blond blue eyed neanderthal with a large visual cortex, and large eyes, double or tripple the size and maybe 5 times as strong as a homo sapiens knowledge in astronomy, geometry and farming. Nocturnal and could see ultraviolet, yeah sure, or better just saying to commom man "aliens"

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
S+F for the thread OP !
It`s a shame the usual suspects.....threadkillers/de-bunkers....whatever they want to call themselves, turned up again on the first page.
For those interested in the subject...there`s plenty of serious researchers out there that in my opinion prove that giants walked on this planet.
Steve Quayle, Tom Horn, Cris Putnam have done loads of work on giants.
There`s another guy...Gary Wayne who`s wrote a brilliant book called : " The genesis 6 conspiracy ".
I listened to one of his interviews last week on the book and i think it`s going to be massive ( pardon the pun ).

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: strangechristian777
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I bet you believe in evolution right? How much of the evidence have you seen in a lab? Probably none. All I've ever seen are a bunch of pictures in a book and a bunch of guys on TV saying they agree with the "evidence".

The average person doesn't have access to any of the equipment it takes to test for alleles, DNA, etc... so all we have to go on is a bunch of pics in text books. There's no difference. You just choose to believe one and not the other.

On the one hand you have a book that is incorrect according to geology, archeology, and biology and on the other hand you have a website with loosely interpreted art. On the one hand you have theories of atomic dating, evolution through natural selection (which is viewed all the time), evolutionary additions to DNA such as cancer, which of course is deleterious but is the same mechanism by which DNA is altered (which is also observed all the time), and on the other hand you have a 2000 year old book.

But it's more than that. The pieces of evolution fit into the broader scientific paradigm in a way that functionally allows us to perform all sorts of sciences, from epidemiology to taxonomy to genetic testing. You have personally benefited from science and medicine of which evolution is used in R and D, from theory to practice.

Without fail, everyone that claims evolution is false doesn't fully understand it.

I feel like there should be a *mic drop* after that. Well said.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Honestly, those pictures in the OP's link are nothing new. All of them have been discussed and seen here on this website before. None of that is a revelation.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Honestly, those pictures in the OP's link are nothing new. All of them have been discussed and seen here on this website before. None of that is a revelation.

I don't blame you for not reading through the thread.

ATS search function: Giants

You've been around a while, xyzab. I'm sure it's not the first time you've seen or participated in a thread about 'giants'.
This theme gets rehashed every so often and it's a fugue of sorts, a Haydnesque (oh, if only it were so sweet) 'variation on a theme', presenting no new evidence and the same old tired and unsubstantiated arguments, often from the same old hackneyed websites....
edit on 22-7-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

Page two.+

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
How do you know these dont depict midgets in amongst normal sized people?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
I'm at a loss as to why we as scientists and cultured people would hide all signs of giants...

Not hard to connect the dots once you step back and look at the big picture...

"We cannot understand the world until we appreciate that most leaders are traitors and that mankind is victim of a diabolical conspiracy on an unspeakable scale. It's time we stopped fighting each other and addressed the real enemy." ~ Henry Makow

It is true there were giants that roamed the earth. The reason we see no archeological evidence is because the government has the Smithsonian Institute come and take away the findings to their warehouse. Why do they intentionally do this you may ask? Because the archeological findings would prove the Biblical account of creation, and they can't as easily deceive the world into believing the lies we have all been taught. www.wearesmrt.com...

...most of our institutions are infiltrated and run by racists, satanists, perverts and criminals, often masquerading as devout and God-fearing Christians.

Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian Indian Children?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Actually, the art rather proves the opposite. Artists of the time had a tendency to draw their leaders larger than life. You have "giants" in every race? What is more likely.. that there were select giants amongst each race, or that they were just depicting their "gods" and leaders larger so they stand out? Now.. if there was art depicting say.. an army of giants against another race in a battle or something along those lines, perhaps you'd have something. Showing a Babylonian leader larger than his people.. and then an Egyptian person larger than his people, etc... sort of proves imo that is simply IS artful depictions of people of importance.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
add:

YT: Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Jim Vieira: Giants on Record in North America
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You have personally benefited from science and medicine of which evolution is used in R and D, from theory to practice.

Actually, almighty science is fallible to the point of being a detriment:

Medical Treatment is the #1 Cause of Death

Maybe, just maybe, the "experts" are misguided, and leading people astray.

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The real question is: "Are you going to be ready when Jesus comes back"? Soon as I heard that song played on the reverend's radio show clip (I assume he's some sort of reverend) I immediately thought this whole thing is a bunch of bull. If you were spreading the truth you wouldn't need "catchy" songs to help deliver your message.

Also, did you know you can donate your car to the good reverend? I'm positive he will make sure it gets in the hands of the needy.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

What if the ones who said they were giants was actually midgets and the giants was normal sized?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Right, that must by why Dr. Mercola, the author of your linked article, has received multiple warning letters from the FDA over the last decade. Because the experts are misguided and he's just trying to help people by encouraging them not to vaccinate their children and pushing nutritional supplements via scare tactics. He's clearly on the right side of the argument on this despite actually being wrong and terribly misleading with his BS propaganda about receiving medical treatment being the number 1 killer over heart disease and cancer. Well done bringing a known scam artist in as your source for what's wrong with the medical establishment where the irony is that he skews science to scare people too dumb to do their own research into buying his pseudo new ago garbage. Yeah... Science is terrible! Unless it's being peddled by an anti vax conspiracy nut who makes his living peddling nutritional supplements on his website.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It funny how Christianity doesn't like being compared or believed to have been, inspired or sourced by other mythologies.
But then they use other mythologies...So much for an attempt at a peaceful Christian Mind State.

Definitely reminds me of Judaism, which also inspired and became the main platform for the religion.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Another excellent retort.

The Romans used to refer to the Celts as giants too. Does that make the Celts 15 feet tall and descended from the gods? No

But do the Royals today, or have they ever, considered themselves decendants of the Gods?
Of course they have. Because of this you might look into questioning all that you think you
know Peter. Evidence can lie and you know it.

I also agree Peter that art is not evidence.

Unless you just have to much art saying one thing. As in this case.
Even you have to consider it.
edit on Ram72315v17201500000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Right, that must by why Dr. Mercola, the author of your linked article, has received multiple warning letters from the FDA over the last decade. Because the experts are misguided and he's just trying to help people by encouraging them not to vaccinate their children and pushing nutritional supplements via scare tactics. He's clearly on the right side of the argument on this despite actually being wrong and terribly misleading with his BS propaganda about receiving medical treatment being the number 1 killer over heart disease and cancer. Well done bringing a known scam artist in as your source for what's wrong with the medical establishment where the irony is that he skews science to scare people too dumb to do their own research into buying his pseudo new ago garbage. Yeah... Science is terrible! Unless it's being peddled by an anti vax conspiracy nut who makes his living peddling nutritional supplements on his website.

How convenient, anyone who disagrees with your thoughts is a scam artist. Conveniently for me, this "scam artist", has peer-reviewed research References at the bottom of this page to back his statements. Here is a case done by other DOCTORS who are making the same claims, and have over 150 Resources - Death by Medicine - to back their claims.

Mr. Vlar, do you have any references backing your claims? Or are you just throwing a temper tantrum?

edit on 23-7-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

You have personally benefited from science and medicine of which evolution is used in R and D, from theory to practice.

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

What utter BS. If you were lucky you lived to age 70 before the advent of modern medicine.

Please, practice what you preach. Avoid getting biopsies that look for cancer. Avoid pacemakers. Avoid surgeries because your god will protect you. Or, perhaps if you meet him in front of the pearly gates he'll berate you for being such a fool.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

What utter BS. If you were lucky you lived to age 70 before the advent of modern medicine.

"Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died... Altogether, Seth lived a total of 912 years, and then he died... Altogether, Enosh lived a total of 905 years, and then he died...etc, etc" (Gen 5)

This levels off and gets closer to today's life expectancy with Joseph who lived 110 years (Gen 50:22)

Please, practice what you preach. Avoid getting biopsies that look for cancer. Avoid pacemakers. Avoid surgeries because your god will protect you. Or, perhaps if you meet him in front of the pearly gates he'll berate you for being such a fool.

Please, practice what you preach, and continue to blindly rely on medical treatment (Death by Medicine) without your own critical analysis of the matter. Intravenous mercury sounds like an intuitive place to start.
edit on 23-7-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I'll never understand how certain people can say something like, "go on blindly believing whatever they tell you" to something which you don't have to blindly believe as it's testable and fits into a coherent world view and causes actual measurable effects like technology, and then in the next breath go on to blindly believe what the bible says because the bible tells you to. It's amazing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join