It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"Abortion is a sacrifice to Artemis (a goddess). Abortion is a sacrament--for the gift of life to remain pure."

--Ginette Paris, "The Sacrement of Abortion"

anyone who has read the Bible knows that this mentality and "religion" has been a common pagan practice...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar They spliced the old 20/20 investigation with Connie Chung onto an under cover interview done by the Center For Medical Progress, a front for a right wing think tank, no one that 20/20 would work with. Connie Chung has not been on 20/20 in years.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: beezzer

yes, it makes me physically ill too.

I know it is useless debating it.

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

I think that we alone create the conditions for any "last days".

Our actions dictate the conditions.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
Until the embryo passes the legally allowed term limit It is considered biological medical waste, and nothing more. That is how he came to that decision.

What a sick world.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

actions or inaction

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

actions or inaction

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

-Edmund Burke

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: introvert

I'm going for the "egg on the face" outcome. BH posted a link earlier explaining PP's side of the story. There is a reason this story only appears on right wing outlets. The video has been heavily edited. Again, a tactic regularly employed by pro-lifers to make abortion look awful.

I bet you wouldn't find what an illegal abortion done on a woman looks like. or how many have died from it...but that's ok, because to the anti-abortionists they deserved it, or, woman are second class citizens unable to decide what they can do to their own bodies, so it's up to the religious cults to make that decision for them.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So this 22 week baby,

Could be ripped out up to its neck, have an instrument thrust into its brain, and then ripped out the rest of the way. Then be dismembered and dissected, packaged up and sold.

And some of you are perfectly fine with this? On an industrial scale?

Ultimate evil...........

link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
"Abortion is a sacrifice to Artemis (a goddess). Abortion is a sacrament--for the gift of life to remain pure."

--Ginette Paris, "The Sacrement of Abortion"

anyone who has read the Bible knows that this mentality and "religion" has been a common pagan practice...

That is not what she meant. Any browsing of the description of the book and reviews will prove that. The meaning has gone over your head.

link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: infolurker
Yes, it is... disgusting

Murder is a LEGAL term. Murder is against the law. Abortion is not murder, as it is legal.

That kind of depends on the situation.
If the mother decides to abort the child, it is not murder.
If someone kicks the mother in the abdomen until the child is aborted, it is murder... in Pennsylvania, anyway.
Here is a link to find out what the Fetal Homicide Laws are in your state.

link   

originally posted by: beezzer

actions or inaction

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

-Edmund Burke

funny how that quote didn't include women.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
the abortion agenda is literally being fueled in part by male-hating female wiccans who believe the blood shed will help the mother goddess "tiamat" regain her strength and rule earth…

Abortion - Illuminati Child Sacrifice - Witchcraft -
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
So this 22 week baby,

Could be ripped out up to its neck, have an instrument thrust into its brain, and then ripped out the rest of the way. Then be dismembered and dissected, packaged up and sold.

Ultimate evil...........

Enough with the gory religious videos. It has nothing to do with the OP.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
So this 22 week baby,

Ultimate evil...........

what do you think illegal abortions look like???......this is the whole point.....you can't stop abortion, you want to make it illegal, and then put blinders over your eyes and say that it doesn't happen anymore...they were happening way before Roe v. Wade

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

if you don't see the grey area they are trying to create by saying it is is a sacrifice and sacrament, rather than a horrible tragic loss or moral dilemma, I would say it is going over YOUR head, not mine.

Have you read the Bible end-to-end? have you studied paganism and occultism at all?

once you do, it will be VERY clear.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

the abortion agenda is literally being fueled in part by male-hating female wiccans who believe the blood shed will help the mother goddess "tiamat" regain her strength and rule earth…

youtu.be...

Oh cool! A pro-lifer argument that also falls back on the age old Christian tradition of discriminating against witches. I feel like I just completed some conspiracy theory bingo or something.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
This is sick..conservatives using an obviously spliced video for their own agenda. I never knew they could sink this low.

Baby Parts for Sale?

the Center for Medical Progress also released an unedited version of the conversation. Despite the fact that this video is more than two hours long, it contains very little in the way of specifics about exactly what the Planned Parenthood representative is actually offering or selling:

I will need further proof before deciding and this cut and edited video does not prove anything.
edit on 14-7-2015 by krosnos because: (no reason given)

link   

?? so, why even have the little bit at the beginning attributing it to 20/20???

just to make things more confusing, or to give the video more credibility by giving the impression that it came from 20/20...

I am not sure I even buy the idea that it wasn't all the old video, but well..
congress did investigate the charges before.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

youtu.be...
I am Wiccan, and I am pretty sure I don;t hate males and Wicca has NO SUCH IDEAS. Tiamat is from Messopotamian religions, not mine. What are you on about??????

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It is NEITHER gory nor Religious. But nice assumption.

It was a baby in distress that the mother decided to try and save at 22 weeks.

I know the T&C's

edit on 7 14 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join