It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Pfftt.

Progressive don't care about the law. They only enforce the ones they agree with.

Nothing surprising here. Do you think someone who has no problem murdering formed babies would have a problem selling their parts?

Anyone who could watch this and say it is not murder is insane.

It's not murder.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Okay. It is "sanctioned" murder. Is that better?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood Responds

“In health care, patients sometimes want to donate tissue to scientific research that can help lead to medical breakthroughs, such as treatments and cures for serious diseases,” the press releases continues. “Women at Planned Parenthood who have abortions are no different.”

“There is no financial benefit for tissue donation for either the patient of for Planned Parenthood. In some instances, actual costs, such as the cost to transport tissue to leading research centers are reimbursed, which is standard across the medical field.”

Read the full statement below:

Now, THAT, I believe... I mean, if they were actually selling parts for a profit, would they charge $30-$100??? It would be more like $50,000 for a part.
edit on 7/14/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

No. Still not any kind of murder.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: grey580

Not only is this not a hoax, but it is also not a new topic.

No Federal Law Broken In Sale of Fetal Body Parts, US Attorney Says

Jones told 20/20 producers during an episode that aired on March 8, 2000, that he was able to make $50,000 a week from the sale of fetal body parts.

Peter Brownlie, president of Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri voiced his reaction, saying, "We are pleased that our patient's trust wasn't violated with any illegal activity."

"Planned Parenthood wasn't targeted in this investigation, but our patients are encouraged to donate tissue," he said. "We're glad that decision on their part wasn't abused in any way."

According to 20/20, the "donated tissue" procured by Jones from Brownlie's clinic was put up for sale at a profit during a 10-week period in 1998 when Jones' company held a contract with Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri to dispose of the clinic's fetal tissue.

Source

This has been going on for some time.... and it makes me absolutely sick.

From your source:

Acting US Attorney Jim Flory decided "after a thorough review of the issues involved," that there were no violations of federal statutes

EVEN THOUGH the purchase or sale of human body parts is against Federal Law (42 US Code 274e).

How the hell does Mr. Jim Flory justify his assessment when it's clearly a violation of Fed law? wtf they (the ones who call the shots in the "justice" system) do # like this all the time. I am at a loss for words

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why, would it be better to throw it in a bag and have it taken away by a biowaste compapany?

What a sick world.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Planned Parenthood Responds

“In health care, patients sometimes want to donate tissue to scientific research that can help lead to medical breakthroughs, such as treatments and cures for serious diseases,” the press releases continues. “Women at Planned Parenthood who have abortions are no different.”

“There is no financial benefit for tissue donation for either the patient of for Planned Parenthood. In some instances, actual costs, such as the cost to transport tissue to leading research centers are reimbursed, which is standard across the medical field.”

Read the full statement below:

Now, THAT, I believe...

full video

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

In other words, "while I have chosen to kill this particular human growing in my womb, please accept its tissues and organs and any other pieces you may find useful, and give it to scientific research that can help save lives."

Yeah right. Typical PPH response.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic I thought so. The costs mentioned are legal by the US code mentioned in the video "(3) The term “valuable consideration” does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue." US Code

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

In other words, "while I have chosen to kill this particular human growing in my womb, please accept its tissues and organs and any other pieces you may find useful, and give it to scientific research that can help save lives."

Yeah right. Typical PPH response.

What, do you think they grind up bones for bread and stew the meat for their PPH satanic potlucks or something?

Of course it would go to medical research.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: stosh64

My question wasn't about WHO she was within the organization. My question was about if she was working within an official capacity within the organization to conduct this sale or if she was just trying to make some coin on the side.

Excellent question. I didn't think of that.

Yea, you have to be careful with these right wing sources when it comes to abortion. They have a tendency to distort the way things went down to build a case for how awful abortion is in general. I wouldn't put it past them to try something like I just said to make it sound like ALL of PP is guilty for this instead of just the woman.

link   

Yeah. I don't see a problem with that. People donate their OWN organs all the time. Why not donate an aborted fetus' organs to research? I'd do it. Of course, I'm not hung up about abortion. What people do with their bodies is up to them.

(post by infolurker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: grey580

Not only is this not a hoax, but it is also not a new topic.

No Federal Law Broken In Sale of Fetal Body Parts, US Attorney Says

Jones told 20/20 producers during an episode that aired on March 8, 2000, that he was able to make $50,000 a week from the sale of fetal body parts.

Peter Brownlie, president of Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri voiced his reaction, saying, "We are pleased that our patient's trust wasn't violated with any illegal activity."

"Planned Parenthood wasn't targeted in this investigation, but our patients are encouraged to donate tissue," he said. "We're glad that decision on their part wasn't abused in any way."

According to 20/20, the "donated tissue" procured by Jones from Brownlie's clinic was put up for sale at a profit during a 10-week period in 1998 when Jones' company held a contract with Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri to dispose of the clinic's fetal tissue.

Source

This has been going on for some time.... and it makes me absolutely sick.

From your source:

Acting US Attorney Jim Flory decided "after a thorough review of the issues involved," that there were no violations of federal statutes

EVEN THOUGH the purchase or sale of human body parts is against Federal Law (42 US Code 274e).

How the hell does Mr. Jim Flory justify his assessment when it's clearly a violation of Fed law? wtf they (the ones who call the shots in the "justice" system) do # like this all the time. I am at a loss for words

It's not, you have to read the entire law. The donation for research is legal and the costs for preservation and transfer , etc, to not apply. Sec E part 3 "The term “valuable consideration” does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue." US Code 42 289g-2

The research skills here should improve if you want to post something like that.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You know, when I read stories such as these I am a bit concerned and want to read in to it a bit further, but when a google search is dominated by Right-wing propaganda sites, it's real hard for me to take seriously.

My first reaction when reading the OP and the source was "Oh great, the drama queens are out of their cage again".

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Either PPH has some explaining to do, or the neocons have egg on their face....again.
edit on 14-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No. Still not any kind of murder.

Yes, it is... disgusting
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Planned Parenthood has responded.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yes, it is... disgusting

Murder is a LEGAL term. Murder is against the law. Abortion is not murder, as it is legal.

link   
add to this, there are aborted fetus cells in things like vaccines and soft drinks/fast foods…

evil gonna evil

link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Pfftt.

Progressive don't care about the law. They only enforce the ones they agree with.

Nothing surprising here. Do you think someone who has no problem murdering formed babies would have a problem selling their parts?

Anyone who could watch this and say it is not murder is insane.

It's not murder.

www.mrctv.org...

Watch one and say that.

That was a late term, partial birth abortion, very rare. If it was done in violation of the law wherever that was, french was spoken, but it could have been somewhere in Africa too, then it is illegal. I don't know the circumstances of that. I don't even know if it was staged.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join