It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Looks like this video was filmed July 25th 2014.

And was embargo'd till this year. As per the youtube The Center for Medical Progress channel that has the video.

EMBARGOED UNTIL 8:00 A.M. ET, 14 JULY 2015

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
This is because I think it is HIGHLY dishonest to blame the actions of someone working independently on the entire organization just because that organization does things you don't agree with. Keep in mind, only 3% of the services offered by Planned Parenthood includes abortion

They hate the organization, so they'll magnify the actions of one person to insinuate that Planned Parenthood itself is some kind of baby-parts factory.

It's all confirmation bias, this is what they want to hear...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
so where does the old stop and the new begin??
or am I watching the wrong video?
the fact is that there something run by 20/20 that I believe all of what I saw on the video I watched was. and well, it caused an uproar and they did already have a congressional investigation over it.
so where is the new?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: beezzer Lucky for you, you will never face this decision.

And unfortunately for every woman, those making the majority of the laws on abortion will never have to face the decision. If men had the babies, abortion would have ALWAYS been a legal CHOICE.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
"The Goddess who whets your sexual appetite with pleasure also whets the knife."
Nevada Kerr, "Abortion is a Sacred Rite" occultist

link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Looks like you are just jumping to conclusions to me.

Well as Benevolent Heretic has already pointed out twice now, Planned Parenthood responded to the allegations and admits to the practice. So I'd say its a pretty safe conclusion to jump to.

Well that wasn't something I was aware of when I posted the response. Again, I'm unable to view the video. I was just asking a question that needed answering if we are to explore all avenues of discourse here. Though, I hope you are willing to admit that the video itself was heavily edited to entrap the lady doing the sale like BH has shown twice now.

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I wonder how many conservatives will stop paying their taxes.

Because your tax dollars go to fund Planned Parenthood.

Let the protests begin.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yea, that is a large tip-off to me that we are dealing with propaganda. When it is only reported on by one side of the news.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: reldra
so where does the old stop and the new begin??
or am I watching the wrong video?
the fact is that there something run by 20/20 that I believe all of what I saw on the video I watched was. and well, it caused an uproar and they did already have a congressional investigation over it.
so where is the new?

the interview over lunch is new.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

NOT so. American legal system comes directly from the Bible. Read the Old Testament if you don't believe it.

The Founders all read and based their world-view on the Bible, even Thomas Jefferson said it was required reading.

Child sacrifice has always been "legal" among occultists and pagan societies…

But NOT in godly ones.

link   

edit on 7/14/2015 by SpaDe_ because: Too disgusted to continue to participate.......

link   
a reply to: beezzer

yes, it makes me physically ill too.

I know it is useless debating it.

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I figured the facts would come out eventually. I did find it a little difficult to believe that PP would so blatantly break the law, knowing that they are closely scrutinized by the pro-life groups.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
they know it is murder, they just believe it is ok and part of their "religion" and a sacrament to abort a baby.

"Whoever kills a fetus commits a murder…"
--Ginette Paris, "The Sacrement of Abortion"

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

murder is not murder if it is legal, that's a good one, so geronticide will be legal too eventually, people wont give it a second thought.

What a beautiful world we live in.

Disposable.

Genocide is already legal. Almost 2,000 black people die every day in this country at the hands of abortion.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_
He came to the decision because the donation of fetal tissue is not in violation of the US code. Receiving fees for preservation and transport, etc., is also not in violation of it. Please read the entire law. I have posted it 3 times now. 42-289G-2

Section A: "Purchase of tissue
It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce." This is DONATION not purchase.

Section E 3: "(3) The term “valuable consideration” does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue." The fees discussed are reasonable for these purposes.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You do realize that my great grand parents thought the end times were close.

My grand parents thought the end times were close.

My parents thought the end times were close.

Everyone always thinks the world is going to end in their lifetime, and find supporting evidence to back up their own beliefs.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
a reply to: beezzer

have hope! we are living in a fallen world, full of corruption… the Bible tells us not to love this world for a reason…it is but a vapor compared to eternity.

Amen.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

That's pretty much a description of how men (and women) have always behaved.

link   
What are the babies used for then I'm sure there not lighting firecrackers in them dancing around. If they are not using them for stem cells than organs for other babies to help them live.its a sad subject but you have to do something special with the aborted fetuses or your just throwing them out like trash

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join