It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So..

I'm pro choice but anti abortion ( like a volvo with a gun rack) and this is just.

Appalling.

Now I don't know whether PP actually condones this or not, I some how doubt it. Sounds like a few of the employees just tapped into a very creepy black market.

And they should be jailed for it, or worse.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
oh I found one, but it had to do with zoning laws and such... nothing major...

link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

The video was heavily edited to make the situation worse than it seems. This post explains the situation a bit better.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: beezzer

actions or inaction

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

-Edmund Burke

OK, outlaw abortion then and women return to the back alleys and die of infection and blood loss. Be my guest. If you want to do something about it so much.

Yeah, I guess that's the only choice.

Funny how liberals are all for social programs but when it comes to the unborn, it's just easier to kill them.

Actually, I would like birth control to be free and easily accesible and on every insurance plan. It seems some large conservative organizations won't do that with their insurance. There is nothing funny about that.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
they know it is murder, they just believe it is ok and part of their "religion" and a sacrament to abort a baby.

"Whoever kills a fetus commits a murder…"
--Ginette Paris, "The Sacrement of Abortion"

Num 5:21
Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell;

Num 5:22
And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen.

Num 5:24
And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causeth the curse: and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter.

Num 5:25
Then the priest shall take the jealousy offering out of the woman's hand, and shall wave the offering before the LORD, and offer it upon the altar:

Num 5:26
And the priest shall take an handful of the offering, even the memorial thereof, and burn it upon the altar, and afterward shall cause the woman to drink the water.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

As unethical as it might be I wouldn't be surprised.

But are we not a hypocritical society?

edit on 14-7-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
So..

I'm pro choice but anti abortion ( like a volvo with a gun rack) and this is just.

Appalling.

Now I don't know whether PP actually condones this or not, I some how doubt it. Sounds like a few of the employees just tapped into a very creepy black market.

And they should be jailed for it, or worse.

~Tenth

Actually, we have gone over this. The video is heavily edited. The PP woman is talking about donations for research and the fees discussed are within the US code for preservation, transport, etc. They are not selling organs, or the prices would be much higher. US code

The last section talks about the fees "(3) The term “valuable consideration” does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue."

PP has responded to this video (made by front for a right wing think tank) and said exactly the same thing. This was investigated in 2000 and no wrongdoing was found in the donation of fetal parts for research.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

actions or inaction

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

-Edmund Burke

OK, outlaw abortion then and women return to the back alleys and die of infection and blood loss. Be my guest. If you want to do something about it so much.

Yeah, I guess that's the only choice.

Funny how liberals are all for social programs but when it comes to the unborn, it's just easier to kill them.

Actually, I would like birth control to be free and easily accesible and on every insurance plan. It seems some large conservative organizations won't do that with their insurance. There is nothing funny about that.

You realize that those "large businesses" do pay for most forms of birth control on their plans? It is just a few specific types that aren't paid for and nothing stops women who work there from having those forms if they pay for them on their own?

You also realize that most every plan out there will pay for just about every form of birth control the minute it becomes medically necessary, so that Sandra Fluke's overly dramatic sob story about her friend who needed it for cysts and couldn't get it paid for was false? Birth control for cysts is medicine, not contraception. One is necessity and paid for; the other is elective and not necessity and may not be paid for by some plans.

And of course, no one needs any prescription for condoms.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So when the baby is alive, its useless.

Once its dead, it becomes useful.

Right...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: stosh64
So this 22 week baby,

Could be ripped out up to its neck, have an instrument thrust into its brain, and then ripped out the rest of the way. Then be dismembered and dissected, packaged up and sold.

And some of you are perfectly fine with this? On an industrial scale?

Ultimate evil...........

what do you think illegal abortions look like???......this is the whole point.....you can't stop abortion, you want to make it illegal, and then put blinders over your eyes and say that it doesn't happen anymore...they were happening way before Roe v. Wade

I know what they look like, maybe that is part of the reason I am against the majority of abortions. Do you?

I don't think it should be illegal, however I do think it should require a lot of soul searching first.

I believe anyone that wants a 'voluntary' abortion should be forced to see exactly what they are going to be doing to their LIVING baby. It should not be a mindless, opps option. Just come here and we will take care of your "problem".

Then if you still want to dismember that 'tissue' in you, you do so knowing full well what you are about to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goldenwilys
I don't see the problem with selling the babies for medical and financial reasons.
Medical reason I had a friend who lived 20 extra years from stem cell treatments.
As for a financial reason it can't be the most glamorous job handling little unborn babies that's got to be worth something I wouldn't do it for free.What is the alternative let them rot. at least this way the babies will be apart of something other than worm food.Maybe they will live on through the people they help like my friend.

How is that possible, the first clinical trials were a lot less than 20 years ago?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Ah.

Yes.

Lovely. Thank you for the clarification, I had not read the rest of the thread, didn't think you all would solve that so quickly.

Well done.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I know, I should be ashamed of myself for wanting to save the most innocent lives, shame on me, who would have thought there would have come a day that being pro life of an unborn child made you the bad guy.

I'm outta here

BTW more and more of the younger generation frowns on abortion.

Decades ago, there seemed to be no hope for the pro-life movement, yet thanks to the persistence of some pro-life leaders and development of technologies that show “the reality of the beautiful human life of the child in the womb,” the tide is turning toward pro-life, Princeton University law professor Robert P. George told about 2,000 attendees Friday at a conference of Students for Life of America.

pro-life leaders cite fresh polling data from Marist College in New York as more evidence that most young Americans do not favor abortion and will not sustain the status quo. According to SFLA, the Marist poll data on millennials shows that 59 percent think abortion is “morally wrong,” 58 percent think abortion “does more harm than good,” and 64 percent think the abortion rate is “higher than it should be.”

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

edit on 033131p://bTuesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I think before we send young men off to die in battle, those who call for war should first be sent into battle themselves so they know what they send others to do as well.

They should have to send their own children into battle as well to die for their cause instead of the children of someone else.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No, it shouldn't be completely illegal. There are some cases where it comes down to woman or baby or both. In those cases, the option needs to be there. In cases of rape and incest even, but those are vanishingly rare.

But simply because you didn't mean to get pregnant ...? If that's what you wanted, there's a really easy way to avoid it.

And sadly, freely available birth control doesn't seem to improve people's sense of responsibility.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Having to make people responsible for their actions (procreation)
(for those who don't know what procreation is, it's your naughty bits with anothers naughty bits and you make a baby)

But having people responsible for their own actions, having people take responsibility for their own actions is hard.
(so is math, so that's why we should do away with that as well)

Just killing the unborn baby makes things all better.

Well. . . except for the future life of the baby. That's gone into the red bin.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I think before we send young men off to die in battle, those who call for war should first be sent into battle themselves so they know what they send others to do as well.

They should have to send their own children into battle as well to die for their cause instead of the children of someone else.

That will almost never happen with the entitled, privileged and multi-millionaires that hold office.

But it's a good thought though, can you imagine a bill being proposed on that very issue?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'll share something with you pro-abortion folks.

My son was born with a birth defect that has caused blindness.

I know some of you proponents would have felt no qualms at "red-binning" my beautiful son.

I'll always be against abortion.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
check out the comparison between the "Temple of Human Sacrifice" and the Planned Parenthood building in Houston TX at minute 13:42

Abortion - Illuminati Child Sacrifice - Witchcraft
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
it's also interesting to note that many of us older folks are old enough that we don't have to worry about getting pregnant anymore and yet we are here, trying to talk sense into these younger women. why is that I wonder, if not because we are closer to the time when they were banned and well have had some experiences with the bad side effects of the bans, or those around us older than us did.
but well what do we know right?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join