It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: infolurker
Yes, it is... disgusting

Murder is a LEGAL term. Murder is against the law. Abortion is not murder, as it is legal.

I believe the PC term is "fetal demise"... catchy isn't it?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: stosh64

My question wasn't about WHO she was within the organization. My question was about if she was working within an official capacity within the organization to conduct this sale or if she was just trying to make some coin on the side.

She is/was Planned Parenthood’s senior director of medical services. She is shown having lunch with someone she thinks is a potential client and discussing a practice that goes on in their clinics.

Thanks for reconfirming what Stosh64 already said, none of that proves that she was working in an official capacity for PP when conducting the sale though.

She trying to acquire a client for Planned Parenthood, of course she's working in official capacity.

Looks like you are just jumping to conclusions to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I actually view it as taking a life, same as killing any other living thing. My point is that people calling it "murder" are incorrect. Killing is much more accurate.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm going for the "egg on the face" outcome. BH posted a link earlier explaining PP's side of the story. There is a reason this story only appears on right wing outlets. The video has been heavily edited. Again, a tactic regularly employed by pro-lifers to make abortion look awful.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
your can see where all this is going:

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say
Parents should be allowed to have their newborn babies killed because they are “morally irrelevant” and ending their lives is no different to abortion, a group of medical ethicists linked to Oxford University has argued.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

it's Biblical child sacrifices God forbade in the Old Testament but still goes on in secret…there are many testimonies about this… Jesse LaVey, Anton's son, who was castrated by Anton and made to attend blood sacrifices… they ALWAYS say they don't do blood sacrifices because such people have no problem lying.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

AND YET, if someone murders a pregnant woman they are charged for TWO murders…

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Looks like you are just jumping to conclusions to me.

Well as Benevolent Heretic has already pointed out twice now, Planned Parenthood responded to the allegations and admits to the practice. So I'd say its a pretty safe conclusion to jump to.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It just "felt" like a propaganda piece to me. I was able to get to the medical center site earlier, before it went down, and there were a lot of anti-abortion, anti-Obama pieces. It's a right wing organization, too. If this were viable, it would be on more mainstream sites.

I also thought $30 was CHEAP for someone wanting to make millions! LOL!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've already have warnings, so I can't say what I'd like to say. . . but has anyone's mind ever been changed by these abortion debates?

Not to get on the OP, this is relevent. I just see the same people defending and the same people disgusted by abortion.

So now they're selling bits n' pieces of the child.

Some have used the excuse about stem cells without reading that stem cell harvesting can also be done in a myriad of ways that don't use the remains of a child.

Is this going to change anyone's mind?

Or are we so entrenched into our own way of thinking, that to even consider the possibility that you are wrong is unimaginable.

Sure, I'm not going to change my mind, because I think abortion is vile and disgusting and amoral.

But if we are so locked into our positions, then don't get upset if people don't like anything else you adhere to.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well as Benevolent Heretic has already pointed out twice now, Planned Parenthood responded to the allegations and admits to the practice.

They didn't admit to selling baby parts. The women DONATE them.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
"it is in our encounters with birth and death that we meet the goddess. So to take away our right to have that encounter (through abortion) to face that often difficult and painful choice, is to deny a woman's deepest spiritual self."
--Miriam Sinous, aka, Starhawk, wiccan in support of abortions

short clip: Abortion - Illuminati Child Sacrifice - Witchcraft - New Documentary
youtu.be...

these people are deluded into thinking abortion brings them closer to their goddess.

this is the same child-sacrificing mentality that goes on in satanism, secret societies, and is derived from Babylonian systems spoken about in the Bible.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
on the video, at the beginning you can clearly see the dated...March 8, 2000...
this link speaks of the congressional hearing that took place about it:
www.lifedynamics.com...

the obvious conclusion if one reads that page is that the investigation didn't go the way the pro-life crowd wanted.
so now, a decade later they resurrect the video, try to pass it off as new, and well demand that congress investigate it...

www.lifenews.com...

maybe we should also have them also investigate weather the red dress was really red while were at it, I still say it was blue!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

they are putting aborted fetus cells into FOODS!

most are unaware and if they knew the truth on this topic abortion would be seen as the great crime against humanity and God that it is.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: infolurker
Yes, it is... disgusting

Murder is a LEGAL term. Murder is against the law. Abortion is not murder, as it is legal.

I believe the PC term is "fetal demise"... catchy isn't it?

murder is not murder if it is legal, that's a good one, so geronticide will be legal too eventually, people wont give it a second thought.

What a beautiful world we live in.

Disposable.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere

they are putting aborted fetus cells into FOODS!

most are unaware and if they knew the truth on this topic abortion would be seen as the great crime against humanity and God that it is.

I really wonder if there is anything that could be done to change someone's mind.

People will defend this to the hilt.

They give no rights to the unborn.

They use any and every justification for such a barbaric act.

This topic always saddens me.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"Abortion is the prerogative of the Dark Mother."
--Zsuzsana Budapest, feminist leader and occultist

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
on the video, at the beginning you can clearly see the dated...March 8, 2000...
this link speaks of the congressional hearing that took place about it:
www.lifedynamics.com...

the obvious conclusion if one reads that page is that the investigation didn't go the way the pro-life crowd wanted.
so now, a decade later they resurrect the video, try to pass it off as new, and well demand that congress investigate it...

www.lifenews.com...

maybe we should also have them also investigate weather the red dress was really red while were at it, I still say it was blue!!!!

The clip at the beginning is old. The rest is new. But it is 1) Heavily edited and 2) Donation of the parts is not illegal and collecting reasonable fees for the handling, like $30-$100, is not in violation of the law either.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer Lucky for you, you will never face this decision.

link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere

AND YET, if someone murders a pregnant woman they are charged for TWO murders…

Yes, you can only kill it, oops I mean dispose of it, if you don't want it, it is only murder if it is wanted.

Otherwise murder is legal.

link   

have hope! we are living in a fallen world, full of corruption… the Bible tells us not to love this world for a reason…it is but a vapor compared to eternity.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join