It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClydeBuilt
a reply to: reldra

This isnt donation to science as most grieving parents would see it, donate for someone else to sell the parts for cash?

Now Im assuming here that the parent in these cases and for whatever reason didnt have the baby and opted for a termination. A hard choice in some cases and never an easy discussion, but even then just because he-she-they chose to remove the problem, doesnt mean that others wont give sh it about the aftermath.
They are NOT being sold. I do not know how many times this has to be said. They are donated for research and there is work involved in this, reasonable fee, within the law, is given for preservation, transportation, etc. Also EACH patient signs or does not sign for permission to do this. They are donated to research facilities. Those facilities do research, they do not turn around and sell the parts again.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

This is EXACTLY what donation to science IS.

When a loved one dies in the hospital, they either have a driver's license that states they are an organ donor or the family is asked if they wish for donation. If then donation occurs, the hospital will receive reasonable fees, within the law, to prepare the body for this and it is not usually given as an entire body. Sometimes, to medical schools, as an entire body, but not usually. The parts will go to a research facility, sometimes multiple research facilities.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Planned Parenthood Doc Deletes Twitter Account After Exposed Selling Aborted Baby Body Parts

I'd delete mine, too, if crazy people were posting a bunch of crap to my account. Watch the long video. Patients are ASKING to donate their tissue for Parkinson's and Alzheimers research. They're donating them for research. No one is buying and selling aborted body parts. It's simply NOT happening, regardless how much you WANT it to be happening!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Planned Parenthood Doc Deletes Twitter Account After Exposed Selling Aborted Baby Body Parts

I'd delete mine, too, if crazy people were posting a bunch of crap to my account. Watch the long video. Patients are ASKING to donate their tissue for Parkinson's and Alzheimers research. They're donating them for research. No one is buying and selling aborted body parts. It's simply NOT happening, regardless how much you WANT it to be happening!

BH...these are the same people that keep saying the confederate flag is banned by our government.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Today, Governor Jindal announced he is directing the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals to launch an investigation into Planned Parenthood after reports surfaced alleging some Planned Parenthood affiliates are using partial birth abortions to sell fetal body parts.
hotair.com...
A video surfaced showing a Planned Parenthood Federation of America senior director describing how some Planned Parenthood employees are actively engaging in illegal partial birth abortion procedures and attempting to conduct these abortions so that they leave body parts intact so that they can later be sold on the open market.

Governor Jindal said, “Today’s video of a Planned Parenthood official discussing the systematic harvesting and trafficking of human body parts is shocking and gruesome. This same organization is seeking to open an abortion clinic in New Orleans. I have instructed Louisiana’s Department of Health and Hospitals to conduct an immediate investigation into this alleged evil and illegal activity and to not issue any licenses until this investigation is complete. I am also asking the FBI to assist DHH in investigating this alleged criminal activity by this organization.”

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Aborted babies may soon become a commodity. I can see it now. Young girls working their way through college earning extra money by getting pregnant, then aborting. They will get more $$$ for the later term abortions. They just have to work through the moral and ethical objections some of us "neanderthals" have regarding the sanctity of life.

Company Harvests Kidneys From Aborted Babies to Transplant Into Lab Rats

“We used organs from 17-week gestation human fetuses obtained from abortion procedures,” Gu stated in the online forum. “It is definitely a complicated ethical question, but one way to view it is that we do not encourage abortions in any shape or form. If we did not use these organs, they would either be thrown into the trash or, more likely, used by other researchers to answer different types of questions.” The Ganogen founder outlined how aborted babies are “used extremely frequently throughout all of science and industry.” Bound4LIFE’s investigative series Industry of Death is one of many exposés on this deadly practice.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not sure if anyone posted already...if so, please disregard. This is the official statement from the VP of Communications at Planned Parenthood regarding the video.

“A well funded group established for the purpose of damaging Planned Parenthood’s mission and services has promoted a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research. Similar false accusations have been put forth by opponents of abortion services for decades. These groups have been widely discredited and their claims fall apart on closer examination, just as they do in this case.”
- See more at: www.plannedparenthood.org...
< br />
Statement

It is perfectly acceptable and legal for the person having an abortion procedure to sign for permission to donate tissue samples for medical research. That is a far cry from illicitly selling "fetal body parts" for profit, as the makers of the video are trying to claim. It's nothing but complete bunk.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I absolutely hate Planned Parenthood! Not just because of this but all the creepy things they do. They just need to go away, start a new organization with REAL medical professionals not a bunch of quacks.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just a thought and a question.

If the act of having an abortion is not considered murder because the fetus is not considered alive or a human yet(according to the law), wouldn't it be the same as getting a cat from the SPCA that has been put down, for a science class?

I surely hope we are smart enough to realize that I am not saying I agree with this, nor saying a cat and a fetus are on the same level or some other garbage accusations. It is meant to be a thought provoking question. Not an emotional fueled argument.
edit on 14-7-2015 by superman2012 because: Edit: added 'according to the law'

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Today, Governor Jindal announced he is directing the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals to launch an investigation into Planned Parenthood after reports surfaced alleging some Planned Parenthood affiliates are using partial birth abortions to sell fetal body parts.
hotair.com...
A video surfaced showing a Planned Parenthood Federation of America senior director describing how some Planned Parenthood employees are actively engaging in illegal partial birth abortion procedures and attempting to conduct these abortions so that they leave body parts intact so that they can later be sold on the open market.

Governor Jindal said, “Today’s video of a Planned Parenthood official discussing the systematic harvesting and trafficking of human body parts is shocking and gruesome. This same organization is seeking to open an abortion clinic in New Orleans. I have instructed Louisiana’s Department of Health and Hospitals to conduct an immediate investigation into this alleged evil and illegal activity and to not issue any licenses until this investigation is complete. I am also asking the FBI to assist DHH in investigating this alleged criminal activity by this organization.”
Bobby Jindal wants to be President and is looking for airtime. The name of the source...hotair.com?

I don;t think he watched the uncut video nor looked up the law.

"They tell mothers that it’s just a “clump of cells” being removed, but then sell them as human organs to the highest bidders. Talk about cognitive dissonance."SOURCE used in post I am replying to The highest bidders? I think organs go for far more than $30-$100 on the black market.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Go to 18:44 of the full video (already posted) and listen for a few minutes.

As many have said already, this is for research. People donate their bodies and their loved ones bodies all the time for research and even to find out what may have gone wrong in a spontaneous abortion.

Every one of them is happy to know that there is a way to do a bit of good. Parkinson's research, Alheimer's research.

I myself donated tissue for research when my twins were stillborn

This tripe they are bleating about is 220 minutes of video extremely HEAVILY edited down to about 7 minutes. And it's utter BS. All of it.

ETA: I suck at math. I think it's 162 minutes down to 7 minutes. Sorry.
edit on 7/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: Fixed math

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yeah, I know... I've just had this video running in the background for 1/2 hour now, and I KNOW the truth behind it. But you're right... those with an agenda don't want to let the truth get in the way...

This is a HOAX. I mean, do we really believe that they'd be discussing selling body parts in a public restaurant? LOL! Jesus!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Yeah, I know... I've just had this video running in the background for 1/2 hour now, and I KNOW the truth behind it. But you're right... those with an agenda don't want to let the truth get in the way...

This is a HOAX. I mean, do we really believe that they'd be discussing selling body parts in a public restaurant? LOL! Jesus!

I ran it all the way through. Massive cherry picking. And shameful.

ETA: Even they are saying "undetermined at this time," Snopes has already covered it pretty well. For Snopes.
edit on 7/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

If you believe that abortion is wrong and immoral, then the people having them will answer to whatever moral authority you believe in. (God, Allah, Zeus, whatever). That's on them, not you.

Me personally? I'm not a woman, so I'll never understand the thought processes that go into the decision to have one. I can say that I don't think abortion should be used as a last-resort form of birth control.

People, it's 2015. We ought to have some kind of shot that makes men infertile until given another shot to reverse it. We ought to have 100% fool-proof contraceptives, readily available and affordable to all.

The problem with the pill is that you have to take it every day at the same time and many medications interfere with it. Also, every woman's hormones are different so the "same size fits all" approach to dosing doesn't always work. Besides, why would a woman want to trick her body into thinking it's already pregnant for years at a time? How messed up is that?

We're snapping high rez photos of Pluto today and we can't figure out how to keep ourselves from having unwanted babies? We can calculate orbital insertion trajectories but we can't market a reversible, 100% safe and effective form of male birth control?

Really folks, really?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
when are the religious going to stay out of other peoples lives, and let them make their own decisions?....it's like having a Christian Taliban in America

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If we did that, abortion wouldn't be available for a political tool. It's that simple.

Male Birth Control by 2017
edit on 7/14/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not sure if anyone posted already...if so, please disregard. This is the official statement from the VP of Communications at Planned Parenthood regarding the video.

“A well funded group established for the purpose of damaging Planned Parenthood’s mission and services has promoted a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research. Similar false accusations have been put forth by opponents of abortion services for decades. These groups have been widely discredited and their claims fall apart on closer examination, just as they do in this case.”
- See more at: www.plannedparenthood.org...
< br />
Statement

It is perfectly acceptable and legal for the person having an abortion procedure to sign for permission to donate tissue samples for medical research. That is a far cry from illicitly selling "fetal body parts" for profit, as the makers of the video are trying to claim. It's nothing but complete bunk.

Summary:

Nucatola admits on hidden camera that Planned Parenthood charges per-specimen for baby body parts, uses illegal partial-birth abortion procedures in order to get salable parts, and is aware of their own liability for doing so and takes steps to cover it up.

Nucatola described how abortion procedures are altered not for the safety of women but to get the most marketable body parts, including intact livers, hearts, and heads, which are highly sought by those who procure human body tissue for research.

In the video, she speaks in detail about how she meticulously “crushes” above and below the head to destroy the baby while leaving its head intact. Nucatola said she “huddles” with her staff in the morning to go over which body parts are requested by buyers and then comes up with a game plan to harvest those organs from the unborn babies that will be aborted that day.

Full 3 hours of video here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Patients are ASKING to donate their tissue for Parkinson's and Alzheimers research. They're donating them for research. No one is buying and selling aborted body parts. It's simply NOT happening, regardless how much you WANT it to be happening!

It occurs to me that these people actually do want this to be happening. They really do. They're slavering in anticipation of it being real...like rabid animals. Yet the people who are telling them that they are 100% wrong and telling them exactly why what they're asserting simply cannot be happening are "sick". I think I accidentally fell down the wrong rabbit hole...can I get a do-over please?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Cuz the same people who don't want to have abortions (though a significant portion of the hypocrites probably would or have them given the right circumstances) also don't believe in the things that would reduce the need for them.

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
What happened when Colorado offered free birth control? Teen birthrate and abortions plummeted.

But of course it seems so many pro-lifers are anti this. And so it goes.

edit on 7/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Aborted babies may soon become a commodity. I can see it now. Young girls working their way through college earning extra money by getting pregnant, then aborting. They will get more $$$ for the later term abortions. They just have to work through the moral and ethical objections some of us "neanderthals" have regarding the sanctity of life.

Company Harvests Kidneys From Aborted Babies to Transplant Into Lab Rats

“We used organs from 17-week gestation human fetuses obtained from abortion procedures,” Gu stated in the online forum. “It is definitely a complicated ethical question, but one way to view it is that we do not encourage abortions in any shape or form. If we did not use these organs, they would either be thrown into the trash or, more likely, used by other researchers to answer different types of questions.” The Ganogen founder outlined how aborted babies are “used extremely frequently throughout all of science and industry.” Bound4LIFE’s investigative series Industry of Death is one of many exposés on this deadly practice.

Who is being paid to have an abortion?????? I will tell you. No one. But it is a slippery slope right? Like people marrying their dogs?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Religious people need to follow their religion and not expect others to follow it. If someone isn't a Christian, they're not bound nor are they obligated to follow Christian doctrine.

I don't want people trying to force me to buy into a product I don't want. No thank you, it's not for me. Please stop trying to sell your brand of morality on me. If it works great for you, work it by yourself.

I'm a JIF peanut butter guy. I'm not going to go around slamming Skippy eaters and forcing them to eat JIF because I think it's a superior product. The peanut butter sells itself, and everyone has different tastes.

Just because my values aren't your values doesn't make my values more valid.

What you believe is yours, you own it. None of us have the right to dictate what is or isn't moral to each other.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join